Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

FredBlogs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1394295
<repost> so no one has to go looking.

Forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted this, but from what I can see the variant 1548G>A has only been found once, in an African male.

http://reg.clinicalgenome.org/redmi...begin=128945753&end=128945853&skip=0&limit=50

https://www.coriell.org/0/Sections/Search/Sample_Detail.aspx?Ref=GM13544&PgId=166

And 528GLU seems to be her confusing the protein names Glu528Ly (variant 1582G>A), or Glu528Asp (variant 1584G>T).

http://www.genet.sickkids.on.ca/cftr/CftrDomainPage.html?domainName=NBD1

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if I’ve misinterpreted this, but from what I can see the variant 1548G>A has only been found once, in an African male.

http://reg.clinicalgenome.org/redmi...begin=128945753&end=128945853&skip=0&limit=50

https://www.coriell.org/0/Sections/Search/Sample_Detail.aspx?Ref=GM13544&PgId=166

And 528GLU seems to be her confusing the protein names Glu528Ly (variant 1582G>A), or Glu528Asp (variant 1584G>T).

Anna hopes if she just uses enough confusing sciencey terms and genetic terms ppl will definitely think she’s legit because very few people understand anything about CF genetic variants or genetic terminology.

Im pretty sure she just looked up some real genetic variants and either purposely altered a marker/letter or her super special variant is just a typo from her poor note taking.

Im no genetic expert but even I can detect someone desperately trying to cloak a lie in what is arcane science terminology to the average person.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think you and @BIG DADDY took the same path here - nice sleuthing! Here is the post where @BIG DADDY notes that the amino acid 528GLU corresponds to the nucleotide base change 1584G>A. That is, Anna appears to have mistyped 1548 when she meant 1584, and this is not multiple "variants," but one single nucleotide polymorphism described in two different ways.

Because of the redundancy in the genetic code, this nucleotide polymorphism results in no change to the protein. With 1584A or 1584G, you get 528GLU.

1584G>A is not known to cause any disease on its own or in association with other variants, but CF patients with this mutation have a statistically significant higher risk of developing pancreatitis. It is also not particularly rare, as rare things go, or particularly new. It was discovered in the late 80s and published in the early 90s.

So this is just a quantitative trait locus associated with a CF phenotype, not even a CF rare variant that comes up when you google.

Back in the day, Anna kicked off the CF saga by telling doctors that she was mysteriously unable to gain weight despite eating large amounts of nutritious food. She neglected to mention that her very large meals were ludicrously deficient in calories, or that she was overexercising and abusing laxatives. Owing to her lies and her parents' excellent insurance, it's likely that she really did receive a genetic screening to rule out CF.

Moreover, Anna has terrible comprehension and she is not smart at all. Remember, she claimed the sun literally emanates rays of pure vitamin D, and that God created seawater to be a healthy drink for humans! It's probable that she really carries the 1584G>A sequence variant, believed that any variant on a CF screening meant she really had CF, and then kept lying after she knew better. She already had a long history of claiming to have many inspirational ailments to deflect and minimize concern for her eating disorder. I certainly don't accuse her of being clever enough to invent such an oddly specific lie from whole cloth.

FredBlogs

kiwifarms.net
I think you and @BIG DADDY took the same path here - nice sleuthing! Here is the post where @BIG DADDY notes that the amino acid 528GLU corresponds to the nucleotide base change 1584G>A. That is, Anna appears to have mistyped 1548 when she meant 1584, and this is not multiple "variants," but one single nucleotide polymorphism described in two different ways.

Because of the redundancy in the genetic code, this nucleotide polymorphism results in no change to the protein. With 1584A or 1584G, you get 528GLU.

1584G>A is not known to cause any disease on its own or in association with other variants, but CF patients with this mutation have a statistically significant higher risk of developing pancreatitis. It is also not particularly rare, as rare things go, or particularly new. It was discovered in the late 80s and published in the early 90s.

So this is just a quantitative trait locus associated with a CF phenotype, not even a CF rare variant that comes up when you google.

Back in the day, Anna kicked off the CF saga by telling doctors that she was mysteriously unable to gain weight despite eating large amounts of nutritious food. She neglected to mention that her very large meals were ludicrously deficient in calories, or that she was overexercising and abusing laxatives. Owing to her lies and her parents' excellent insurance, it's likely that she really did receive a genetic screening to rule out CF.

Moreover, Anna has terrible comprehension and she is not smart at all. Remember, she claimed the sun literally emanates rays of pure vitamin D, and that God created seawater to be a healthy drink for humans! It's probable that she really carries the 1584G>A sequence variant, believed that any variant on a CF screening meant she really had CF, and then kept lying after she knew better. She already had a long history of claiming to have many inspirational ailments to deflect and minimize concern for her eating disorder. I certainly don't accuse her of being clever enough to invent such an oddly specific lie from whole cloth.
Ah, I hadn’t spotted that she’d transposed the 4 and 8. So she carries one, very insignificant mutation - she needs to up her game, she’s becoming very dull.

BIG DADDY

kiwifarms.net
Ah, I hadn’t spotted that she’d transposed the 4 and 8. So she carries one, very insignificant mutation - she needs to up her game, she’s becoming very dull.
The 1548G>A you linked doesn’t seem to be in the CFTR gene at all, but a gene called DOLK. Like others have said, 1584G>A corresponds to the 528Glu (E to E in the protein), so it’s almost certainly what she’s referring to. I believe this is the dbSNP page for the base change if you want to learn more. This common variant has a population frequency of around 2%, so certainly nothing that is likely to be too harmful.

Regardless of whether this is a real SNP Anna has or something she found online, it should be obvious to everyone she (poorly) uses medical information to obfuscate her eating disorder.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think even more likely than a genetic screening turning up that trait locus, was Anna going to pubme, searching CF plus pancreatitis and picking out the sequence to claim as her rare CF variant. She doesn’t understand jack shit about genetics, but it sounds good enough to tell mom and IG and it must mean something since it’s mentioned in a published paper with lots of science.

I wonder if mom actually believes she has some super rare CF variant due to extra super duper science research Dr Anna conducted. I could see her also passing this off on some older doctors who would just nod along and treat whatever she’s complaining about.

Most medical school only taught genetics as an intro course for years so most doctors over 50 wouldn’t know (or care) what she’s rabbiting on about. Also an old doctor would never admit he knows very little about genetics to a young patient and only cares about treating the specific compliant she’s at his office for. I could see him talking to earth mom about the icky tummy and repeating inaccurate info about the “rare CF variant” just repeating what Anna told him, but this acting as confirmation of its existence to Earth Mom.

Last edited:

howmanypizzas69

kiwifarms.net
Doubtful. These kind of new drugs aren't just given to people to try or people who arrive to say "hi, I'm sick". They need some tests before making sure the patient will get well and has a chance to stay alive. If she's deluded enough to even try, she's gonna be turned off, but I'm sure she's smart enough to stay away from it.

This is the drug, btw. For the curious:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Trikafta (elexacaftor/ivacaftor/tezacaftor), the first triple combination therapy available to treat patients with the most common cystic fibrosis mutation. Trikafta is approved for patients 12 years and older with cystic fibrosis who have at least one F508del mutation in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene, which is estimated to represent 90% of the cystic fibrosis population.​

Isn't she saying she has a super very rare special type of mutation nobody else has?
Yeah she definitely wouldn’t be able to get the drug, she just wants to seem more legit by haunting the profiles of people who do actually need it.

Have there been any leaks from inside her accounts recently or is it entirely locked down?

Madolche

unlimited
kiwifarms.net
All good above info. If someone like me, who is almost out of nursing school, is having some trouble understanding this genetics shit, then think about how the average layman will try and interpret it. This is why I earlier stated that Anna is weirdly smart, she is doing this knowing that no average person is going to call her out on her bullshit because this goes way above peoples' heads. CF with a twist is the perfect disease and hits all the checkpoints: terminal for maximum asspats, explains her ~unexplained weight loss~ and inability to keep weight on, and gives her a community she can worm her way into and manipulate actual, poor sick CFers and make herself feel good.

Which also makes me laugh, because imagine your entire identity revolves around feeling better than terminally ill people. Like, yeah no shit Anna, most people aren't terminally ill, so most of us already do feel better about it. What a weird horse to be high on.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna's personal Instagram is no longer private, although she restricts who may leave comments. She now claims to be diagnosed with not only CF, but also "undifferentiated connective tissue disease" and to be "the carrier of another horrible genetic disease that would cause my hypothetical child to be just as deformed and diseased—if not more—than me."

Her grandmother passed away, which of course one is very sorry to hear. But then she immediately returns to posting body checks, evidence of calories burned, and sentimentalized, petulant self-pity.

Without her hilariously, delusionally terrible recipes, Anna is just another run-of-the-mill Munchausen-by-internet account. It's all so incredibly boring.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look this undifferentiated connective tissue disease up.
Yeah, it’s a munchie’s dream. She may even have a diagnosis because a lot of the symptoms she could just lie about having and the ones they can test for or see (the hair loss) are a byproduct of her eating disorder.
It’s basically a diagnoses of, it’s not lupus but it’s something because you have these symptoms.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
She now claims to be diagnosed with not only CF, but also "undifferentiated connective tissue disease" and to be "the carrier of another horrible genetic disease that would cause my hypothetical child to be just as deformed and diseased—if not more—than me."
Sounds like somebody is trying to explain to the world why her fundie ass is not married yet, and probably won't ever be. She's what, 25 or 26? For a religious woman it's high time to get claimed by some nice chinless guy.

Burn Book

Bye Dush Bags
kiwifarms.net
"Here is an overly dramatic bunch of hooey on why I can never move out or have an adult relationship, because God has cursed my widdle girl womb with totally real diseases"
View attachment 1425414View attachment 1425415
1. Of course it's Ehlers-Danlos, it always is.
2. I would pay a lot to learn what were the "painful words of a hurting human". Mommy telling her to do something with her life?

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like somebody is trying to explain to the world why her fundie ass is not married yet, and probably won't ever be. She's what, 25 or 26? For a religious woman it's high time to get claimed by some nice chinless guy.
Naw. Maybe in some extra fringe sects. But while fundies tend to marry young once they find someone, the longer you can truck along still virginal if you haven't found an acceptable spouse is seen as a badge of honor. I have a fundie cousin who finally married at 40. The entire wedding congratulated the couple on their patience and strength to wait until God brought the right person into their lives.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425893
He probably thinks normal dad stuff. Perfectly normal and not creepy at all.

At the very least, he actively participates in her fantasy of remaining an eternal child. What we know of their relationship seems so inappropriate.
Their favorite bible story is about Lot and his daughters after Sodom.