Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want to think either Anna is a secret addict or this is part of some kind of treatment, she specifically mentions low dose and that means they're giving it to her for her fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome/whatever other autoimmune diseases she's munchied.

I suppose a very sneaky doctor could being treating her with it behind the shield of it being an appropriate treatment for the disorders Anna claims while secretly hoping it will treat her anorexia, but it's more likely she just fooled another doctor into playing her game.

RacerDee

kiwifarms.net
LDN is very common as an off label for chronic conditions with few treatments. But I truly have to wonder why a doctor would give LDN to someone with cystic fibrosis! That seems like it would interfere with many of the necessary treatments

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Suzuki Beane

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LDN is very common as an off label for chronic conditions with few treatments. But I truly have to wonder why a doctor would give LDN to someone with cystic fibrosis! That seems like it would interfere with many of the necessary treatments
It is known to cause breathing issues, as are opiate agonists.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dont forget, she likely was addicted to alcohol at one point. She was taking an obscene amount of health "tincture" which are mostly 80+ proof alcohol.
Since some folks were still skeptical about how much alcohol could possibly be involved here, I thought I'd go ahead and run through how I arrived at this estimate.

Commercial tinctures are usually prepared with 190-proof grain alcohol, diluted to ≥80 proof before sale, so we'll go with vodka as our point of comparison.

Anna has indicated at least 27 tinctures she claimed to be taking on a daily basis when she was an acolyte of fake scam "doctor" Robert Morse.

The recommended doses on these tinctures range from 40 to 320 drops, or 2 to 16 mL, per day.

If we estimate that Anna was averaging 8-12 mL each of her 27 daily tinctures - she tends to indulge heavily in her preferred "healthy" activities and substances - that's 216-324 mL of ≥80-proof alcohol, or in the neighborhood of 5-7 shots.

For reference, a pint bottle of vodka contains 375 mL. If Anna had her various assorted tinctures squirreled in different places around the house, measured out drop by fussy little drop into glasses of water several times a day, she could quite easily convince herself that all the medicinal herbs were having a beneficial effect when in fact, she was self-medicating with significant quantities of booze.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor widdle Anna took it upon herself to tie up her few remaining threads of hair and visit yet another new doctor for ATTENSHUNS, because what else is a severely immunocomprimised, totemo legit cyatic fibrosis patient supposed to do with her days? Obviously visiting as many doctors as possible is the best way to protect her from le couf and the sad.
Screenshot_20200812-125030_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200812-125104_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200812-125042_Chrome.jpg

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor widdle Anna took it upon herself to tie up her few remaining threads of hair and visit yet another new doctor for ATTENSHUNS, because what else is a severely immunocomprimised, totemo legit cyatic fibrosis patient supposed to do with her days? Obviously visiting as many doctors as possible is the best way to protect her from le couf and the sad.
View attachment 1515286View attachment 1515287View attachment 1515288
Her eating disorder has really destroyed her skin and hair, and she did it up in a style that accents how thin and brittle it is to look as sick as possible. Her complexion is terrible, and her skin is starved for the protein it needs to maintain healthy collagen production. Looks like she's getting some anorexia lanugo hair on her face.

Also stop writing shit on those dry erase boards, Anna, they're not for you.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1515286View attachment 1515287View attachment 1515288
It's also a great way to catch C Diff and stay in shape.

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
It is known to cause breathing issues, as are opiate agonists.
But Anna is LITERALLY dying of CF. And is sooper dooper hight risk for covid.

I think she tricked another doctor, who will hopefully see the light and fire her as a patient. She is taking up appointment times when doctor offices are operating at reduced hours.

As much as I have wanted to snatch those dad glasses off her face and give her a more fitting pair, they are so much the Anna uniform that I can't imagine her without them. Dad glasses, ratty rat tail, body check jewelry and five layers of fleece in July. The full Anna ensemble. She is truly an underrated fashion icon.

So what you're saying is, she picks clothes that are horribly inappropriate for the weather and will help her get rid of excess calories. Seems legit, definitely nothing to do with an eating disorder, nosiree.

"Poetry" implies meter and cadence and this has neither even if you ignore the Sunday School-level theology. I volunteer a brave Kiwi other than myself to do a detailed critique when it comes out!

New user, here. Long time lurker, but this is my first time posting. Poetry sperging likely won't be as informative as the lectures from Prof. Faggot Q. Boredom but I thought I'd read over and critique the first few poems posted by Chet.

You can see a few pages with the Amazon look inside function. I remember being able to see a ton more when it first came out, I kind of wish I had bothered to screenshot it now. It was just more of the same though.
Fuck buying her "poetry book," though.

Thought I'd critique "Heart of Ice," which is arguably the worst one here. Contemporary poets are taught to be visual in their writing, and here, she does that. Too bad she's so shallow she isn't capable of depth of thought. There's no vivid imagery past the first line and every line reads like she's sprawled over on her couch, hand to her forehead, and giving a dramatic monologue about how awful her life is.

The wording is awkward. Poetry tip #1, avoid archaic phrasing. Using words like "thine," "morn" and "thou," don't make you sound deep, they make you sound like a Renaissance cosplayer. There are some glaring grammatical errors as well. You make a new line after a comma. I'm guessing she decided to not do that so the poem is shorter and looks "neat."

She also capitalizes "you" randomly in the middle of the poem. Daddy God is a proper noun, but his pronouns aren't.

This poem doesn't read like someone who's had a hard life. it reads like a 14 year old girl upset that her crush doesn't like her back. Even her format and rhyme scheme is written like a 5th grader just learning what poetry is. Surprising to no one, but Anna's poem wouldn't even make it in the "2deep4u" genre.

/SPOILER]