Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Thankful to be tasteful. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone ever pointed out that the bible says that your body is the lord's temple and that's she abusing it to her? There's been so much shit I really can't remember and am interested what her crazy rationalization for that would be.
It's possible that Anna is a so-called Cafeteria Christian in that she picks and chooses the beliefs she wants to follow just like an a la carte menu. For example, the gospels have plenty of examples where Jesus shows or discusses kindness and compassion towards non-Jews. Yet, there are many fundies that look down on anyone that doesn't share their exact beliefs or attend their church. Some ever go as far as to actively ostracize them or state they're going to Hell for not having the "right beliefs."

It's not even a Christian thing, either. I've known people of non-Christian faiths who say they can't do X because of their religion yet behave in other ways that are also forbidden by that religion. 🤷‍♂️

Because as far as Anna's concerned the Lord, in all his benevolence, gave her a "broken" body so that she can overcome challenges, be closer to Him and blah blah blah.

This is also plausible. if I recall, Anna has made several social media posts suggesting that her physically suffering supposedly draws her closer to God and parallels her Lord's own suffering even though her poor physical and mental state is largely the result of her own undoing and destructive behavior -- behavior that Jesus himself warned people to avoid. Just as people ignored the message then, people such as Anna ignore it now with their own creative or twisted interpretations of Christian values and teachings.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To her Stories, Anna is now sharing memes pertaining to cancer treatment. Coming from a person with purging-type disordered eating behavior, this is certainly an interesting choice of imagery:
cancermeme.png

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To her Stories, Anna is now sharing memes pertaining to cancer treatment. Coming from a person with purging-type disordered eating behavior, this is certainly an interesting choice of imagery:
View attachment 1674319
Sounds like she's just wary of many of her old mono diet foods - like grape flavored anyrhing, and protein powder. She overdid it to the point that even she can't stomach those punishment foods any more.

Which was probably the point.

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
It's possible that Anna is a so-called Cafeteria Christian in that she picks and chooses the beliefs she wants to follow just like an a la carte menu. For example, the gospels have plenty of examples where Jesus shows or discusses kindness and compassion towards non-Jews. Yet, there are many fundies that look down on anyone that doesn't share their exact beliefs or attend their church. Some ever go as far as to actively ostracize them or state they're going to Hell for not having the "right beliefs."

It's not even a Christian thing, either. I've known people of non-Christian faiths who say they can't do X because of their religion yet behave in other ways that are also forbidden by that religion. 🤷‍♂️

This is also plausible. if I recall, Anna has made several social media posts suggesting that her physically suffering supposedly draws her closer to God and parallels her Lord's own suffering even though her poor physical and mental state is largely the result of her own undoing and destructive behavior -- behavior that Jesus himself warned people to avoid. Just as people ignored the message then, people such as Anna ignore it now with their own creative or twisted interpretations of Christian values and teachings.

She may have deluded herself into believing that sabotaging her body gets her closer to Daddy God (and makes Earth Daddy pay attention to her) so it's not really a sin. She's just trying to get closer to the Almighty.;)

Sounds like she's just wary of many of her old mono diet foods - like grape flavored anyrhing, and protein powder. She overdid it to the point that even she can't stomach those punishment foods any more.

Which was probably the point.

I guess that's why we haven't seen the cinnamon and stevia monstrosities in so long. Topping everything with moldy looking powders and claiming it's totes yummers must really wear on you after awhile. And the addition of a stomach asshole changes how your body deals with food. What an awful life to stick yourself with.

Hermey The Crawling Chaos

Nigger Man And The Island Of Eldritch Abominations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She may have deluded herself into believing that sabotaging her body gets her closer to Daddy God (and makes Earth Daddy pay attention to her) so it's not really a sin. She's just trying to get closer to the Almighty.;)

I guess that's why we haven't seen the cinnamon and stevia monstrosities in so long. Topping everything with moldy looking powders and claiming it's totes yummers must really wear on you after awhile. And the addition of a stomach asshole changes how your body deals with food. What an awful life to stick yourself with.

Never forget.

blogger-image--2037292597.jpg

archive.md is a wonderful thing!
https://archive.md/0mqmA
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Veggie Cereal; Vegan, Gluten-free. Serves one.
Ingredients
1. One medium/large zucchini, chopped
2. 5 oz. celery (about 4 large sticks), chopped
3. 1 medium carrot, grated and chopped (or 6 baby carrots)
4. 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
5. 15 drops liquid stevia
6. 1 cup almond milk
Method
1. Add all your prepared veggies into a strainer and rinse briefly under cold water-just enough to get them wet. Drain but do not dry.
2. Place veggies in a large bowl and too with cinnamon and stevia. The cinnamon will stick to the veggies since they are wet (DROOOOOL). Use a spoon to toss yor lusciously cinnamon-coated "cereal".
3. Pour almond milk over and serve immediately.

Note: this is actually better than the original cinnamon toast crucb cereal, in my opinion! Plus-it's SUPER HEALTHY....AND it doesn't get soggy when you add the almond milk! SCORE!

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In theory, yes.

If you don't use your perfectly healthy legs, they atrophy too.

Has there been any cases of it happening? How long would it take for Anna to end up with a permanent stomach asshole for not using her god-given one?
I’m just curious on how much permanent damage she’s doing to herself with this particular LARP.

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
Has there been any cases of it happening? How long would it take for Anna to end up with a permanent stomach asshole for not using her god-given one?
I’m just curious on how much permanent damage she’s doing to herself with this particular LARP.

Now I gotta wonder if that was part of the end goal.

I guess if your temporary ostomy is prolonged they have treatments to help your chocolate starfish get back into shape.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As long as enough of the intestines remain in the abdominal cavity, an ostomy may be reversed weeks, months, years, or even decades after the original operation. Once the ordinary course of digestion is restored, few patients regain fully normal bowel function, but a great majority report an improved quality of life.

To her Stories, Anna recently posted a lot of pictures of spiderwebs and small snakes she encountered while exercising out of doors. I did not cap these because I am sure you know what a spiderweb and a small snake look like. She also found someone's abandoned lighter and pack of cigarettes, which she takes to mean "they" want "you" to start smoking:
smoking.png
You can tell life is overwhelming Anna when she starts writing encouraging messages to herself on her hands:
handlethis.png
Indeed, it takes her all day to do something that most people with jobs manage to fit into a long lunch break:
03.png
She complains she was left waiting in an exam room for a long time, so she worked on memorizing all the muscles in the human body from a poster. What a joke and a waste of time her education has been - in a quality program, this is something you'd learn in one semester of gross anatomy:
01.png
She emerges with a referral to physical therapy. Her assessment is consistent with common overtraining injuries among runners. Have the endless compulsive junk miles finally caught up with her? No! It is hEDS to blame! And notwithstanding the long road of physical therapy and rehab and pain management ahead, her doctor totally said it was OK for her to keep skating:
pt.png
This is the reality of being a chronically ill athlete. Specifically an athlete with #hypermobileehlersdanlossyndrome (and #cysticfibrosis but #hEDS is the star player in this one). I went in with the knowledge that my foot had been hurting for a few weeks, and came out with diagnoses of tendinitis in most of the tendons of my foot and lower leg, and having watched my doctor literally be able to pull and push my left ankle in and out of socket quite easily (and it didn’t hurt...). It’s definitely feeling better than it was, but I have a long road of PT and rehab (and possibly pain management for my *other* pain which I’ve been putting off for, uh, just about 6 years) ahead of me. Thankfully I’m allowed to skate, since my foot stays totally immobilized in my boot ⛸ but can’t run for a while, until I strengthen my ligaments and tendons a bit. I have been feeling pretty discouraged for a while, and just honestly angry that I’m in so much pain all the time...but I’m choosing to believe that there is purpose in this (literal) pain, too. There is growth to be had in this season—even if it feels like I’m taking steps backwards. God can work in the weeds, too. I’m choosing to believe, and choosing to continue to fight. Being an athlete looks different when you’re sick—but it can exist. It’s not a clear cut road, but as I like to say, “all runners know trail running is more fun anyway” 😉 Here’s to cross-training, PT, and patience. 💪🏻

Finally, whatever the fuck this is.
02.png
This is the kind of thing a four-year-old makes up, and you think it's actually pretty clever and funny coming from such a little kid, and then they say it five hundred times more, and you just want to punt that stupid Sweet Potato Baby Jesus out into the backyard and send the kid home so you never, ever have to hear about Sweet Potato Baby Jesus again.

Now imagine being Anna's parent. Yikes.

Hermey The Crawling Chaos

Nigger Man And The Island Of Eldritch Abominations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as enough of the intestines remain in the abdominal cavity, an ostomy may be reversed weeks, months, years, or even decades after the original operation. Once the ordinary course of digestion is restored, few patients regain fully normal bowel function, but a great majority report an improved quality of life.

To her Stories, Anna recently posted a lot of pictures of spiderwebs and small snakes she encountered while exercising out of doors. I did not cap these because I am sure you know what a spiderweb and a small snake look like. She also found someone's abandoned lighter and pack of cigarettes, which she takes to mean "they" want "you" to start smoking:
View attachment 1679520
You can tell life is overwhelming Anna when she starts writing encouraging messages to herself on her hands:
View attachment 1679519
Indeed, it takes her all day to do something that most people with jobs manage to fit into a long lunch break:
View attachment 1680388
She complains she was left waiting in an exam room for a long time, so she worked on memorizing all the muscles in the human body from a poster, What a joke and a waste of time her education has been - in a quality program, this is something you'd learn in one semester of gross anatomy:
View attachment 1680386
She emerges with a referral to physical therapy. Her assessment is consistent with common overtraining iIt is hEDS to blame! Also, her doctor totally said it was OK for her to keep skating!
View attachment 1680357

Finally, whatever the fuck this is.
View attachment 1680387
This is the kind of thing a four-year-old makes up, and you think it's actually pretty clever and funny coming from such a little kid, and then they say it five hundred times more, and you just want to punt that stupid Sweet Potato Baby Jesus out into the backyard and send the kid home so you never, ever have to hear about Sweet Potato Baby Jesus again.

Now imagine being Anna's parent. Yikes.

Ew, ultra lights. I can see why they threw those out.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just as people ignored the message then, people such as Anna ignore it now with their own creative or twisted interpretations of Christian values and teachings.
This cunt was told her body is a temple, and instead of taking care of it, she created a disgusting, shit-spewing belly-anus.

God will punish her for this, but she is already punishing herself.