Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as enough of the intestines remain in the abdominal cavity, an ostomy may be reversed weeks, months, years, or even decades after the original operation. Once the ordinary course of digestion is restored, few patients regain fully normal bowel function, but a great majority report an improved quality of life.

To her Stories, Anna recently posted a lot of pictures of spiderwebs and small snakes she encountered while exercising out of doors. I did not cap these because I am sure you know what a spiderweb and a small snake look like. She also found someone's abandoned lighter and pack of cigarettes, which she takes to mean "they" want "you" to start smoking:
View attachment 1679520
You can tell life is overwhelming Anna when she starts writing encouraging messages to herself on her hands:
View attachment 1679519
Indeed, it takes her all day to do something that most people with jobs manage to fit into a long lunch break:
View attachment 1680388
She complains she was left waiting in an exam room for a long time, so she worked on memorizing all the muscles in the human body from a poster. What a joke and a waste of time her education has been - in a quality program, this is something you'd learn in one semester of gross anatomy:
View attachment 1680386
She emerges with a referral to physical therapy. Her assessment is consistent with common overtraining injuries among runners. Have the endless compulsive junk miles finally caught up with her? No! It is hEDS to blame! And notwithstanding the long road of physical therapy and rehab and pain management ahead, her doctor totally said it was OK for her to keep skating:
View attachment 1680357

Finally, whatever the fuck this is.
View attachment 1680387
This is the kind of thing a four-year-old makes up, and you think it's actually pretty clever and funny coming from such a little kid, and then they say it five hundred times more, and you just want to punt that stupid Sweet Potato Baby Jesus out into the backyard and send the kid home so you never, ever have to hear about Sweet Potato Baby Jesus again.

Now imagine being Anna's parent. Yikes.
B-but all she did was run and run and run and skate and run for hours before dawn each day so her mom can't stop her! Why does baby potato Jesus test her so?

It seems like the doctors have long gotten wise to her martyr act. Instead of special tests, more pain meds, and possible surgeries, she's getting kicked over to physical therapy - which she will never go to - and told to stop irritating the injury further. "Possible pain management" means you take some NSAIDS, not more opiate drugs she will use to suppress her appetite and give her the energy to keep injuring herself without caring.

I've said it before, but I'm still shocked we got a drug seeking behavior saga out of her.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna is on Instagram being bravely grateful for her invisible disabilities. You see, her status as a "disabled athlete" elevates her minor achievements to the same inspirational realm as Venus Williams, Muhammad Ali, Wilma Rudolph, Carrie Johnson, Hank Gathers, and Isaiah Austin! Several years ago, she placed first in her division in a local road race!
invisible1.pnginvisible2.pnginvisible3.pnginvisible4.png

In one picture, she is posing with a smart spirometer that connects to a phone app via bluetooth. One notes that a selling point of this product is that it is "Ready to use right out of the box! No prescription required!" It is marketed to the so-called "worried well" - a category that encompasses nuts like Anna, but also "performance hackers" flirting with orthorexia, and people with shitty insurance who probably have actual medical problems but would rather take their chances with a $79 gadget than visit an actual medical doctor who might order hundreds or thousands of dollars of tests without finding anything wrong.

That said, the device can also be integrated with hospital medical systems to collect and store patient data for review by care providers. When used in this way, it can be used to send push notifications with behavioral techniques for managing breathlessness without medication, and track patient activity levels with a pedometer instead of relying on self-reports alone:
smartspirometer.png

To her Stories, Anna has shared some childhood pictures featuring her childhood friends. There has been a great deal of in-thread speculation about the nature of Anna's homeschooled experience and the extent to which it might be responsible for how very strange she turned out to be. The more we see of it, the more Anna seems to be the stand-out nonfunctional weirdo. This, even though the other little girls in this picture exhibit many more hallmarks of early-aughts religious fundamentalist lifestyle indoctrination; note that Anna's friends come from an extremely large family and are wearing matching handmade modest party dresses with aprons for additional virtuous thrift and modesty:
homeschool1.pnghomeschool2.png
Man, Little Anna looked so normal. I wonder how her parents feel when they look at pictures like these, knowing all the other girls have grown up to have actual college degrees and hobbies and jobs and families and children.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious to me that no one except the one lady taking the picture is paying any attention as she crosses the finish line. Anna's big heroic moment.... and no one cares.

The line about wondering where she'd be if she hadn't been diagnosed with all her illnesses and how she frequently wishes she hadn't been is very telling in its oddness. If her illnesses were real and they weren't diagnosed she'd either be dead or so ill she'd be bedridden, with either of those eventuality lead to diagnosis anyways. To normal people being diagnosed doesn't make the disease, it just puts a name and a treatment plan to something you already have and experience. But if you're a crazy skeleton with fake illnesses, wondering what your life would be like if you hadn't doctor shopped your way into being the sickest little girl in the world makes sense.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Anna is on Instagram being bravely grateful for her invisible disabilities. You see, her status as a "disabled athlete" elevates her minor achievements to the same inspirational realm as Venus Williams, Muhammad Ali, Wilma Rudolph, Carrie Johnson, Hank Gathers, and Isaiah Austin! Several years ago, she placed first in her division in a local road race!
View attachment 1685665View attachment 1685666View attachment 1685667View attachment 1685668

In one picture, she is posing with a smart spirometer that connects to a phone app via bluetooth. One notes that a selling point of this product is that it is "Ready to use right out of the box! No prescription required!" It is marketed to the so-called "worried well" - a category that encompasses nuts like Anna, but also "performance hackers" flirting with orthorexia, and people with shitty insurance who probably have actual medical problems but would rather take their chances with a $79 gadget than visit an actual medical doctor who might order hundreds or thousands of dollars of tests without finding anything wrong.

That said, the device can also be integrated with hospital medical systems to collect and store patient data for review by care providers. When used in this way, it can be used to send push notifications with behavioral techniques for managing breathlessness without medication, and track patient activity levels with a pedometer instead of relying on self-reports alone:
View attachment 1685669

To her Stories, Anna has shared some childhood pictures featuring her childhood friends. There has been a great deal of in-thread speculation about the nature of Anna's homeschooled experience and the extent to which it might be responsible for how very strange she turned out to be. The more we see of it, the more Anna seems to be the stand-out nonfunctional weirdo. This, even though the other little girls in this picture exhibit many more hallmarks of early-aughts religious fundamentalist lifestyle indoctrination; note that Anna's friends come from an extremely large family and are wearing matching handmade modest party dresses with aprons for additional virtuous thrift and modesty:
View attachment 1685678View attachment 1685679
Man, Little Anna looked so normal. I wonder how her parents feel when they look at pictures like these, knowing all the other girls have grown up to have actual college degrees and hobbies and jobs and families and children.

It's hilarious to me that no one except the one lady taking the picture is paying any attention as she crosses the finish line. Anna's big heroic moment.... and no one cares.

The line about wondering where she'd be if she hadn't been diagnosed with all her illnesses and how she frequently wishes she hadn't been is very telling in its oddness. If her illnesses were real and they weren't diagnosed she'd either be dead or so ill she'd be bedridden, with either of those eventuality lead to diagnosis anyways. To normal people being diagnosed doesn't make the disease, it just puts a name and a treatment plan to something you already have and experience. But if you're a crazy skeleton with fake illnesses, wondering what your life would be like if you hadn't doctor shopped your way into being the sickest little girl in the world makes sense.

Hmmm yea Anna, above all the other cows on this site, has always creeped me out more than any other but this little update has actually got me pretty MATI and gives her away like nothing else she's posted

We knew she's a munchie but this confirmed it for me:

"Today, instead of trying to make our invisible disabilities visible, maybe let's take some time to be grateful they ARE Invisible. The invisibility is an opportunity, an opportunity to live our lives without being consumed by our illness...which is a challenge for me, too. Let's celebrate this day this week, by letting our invisible disabilities become Invisible to us...even if just for a moment, I often wonder where I would be had I never found out about all of my diseases. and honestly, I
wish I hadn't. But i did, and know."

Nope sorry skelly Johnson but it just don't work that way - there is no 'opportunity' with an invisible illness/disability - they are there period whether people 'see' them or not - that's what makes them so frustrating and so difficult!

It doesn't matter whether one single person thinks you 'look' sick or not...you struggle day in day out and yes you do have to deal with those who say 'why can't you walk around the supermarket? You look fine' - looking 'fine' is cold comfort when you know you can barely make it from your lounge to make a damn coffee... disabilities don't give a flying fuck whether you look grand or not they are still consuming you!

It's no wonder this crazed fool needs her little props to convince others (and herself) she's such a sick widdle girlie - those unfortunate enough don't need any LARPing equipment or costumes

The real irony of course is that her obsessions and doctor-shopping are what will kill her not anything she may (doesn't) have

All that changes once you 'find out' is that you finally have a name to what is wrong (and a route to possible treatments) - only attention-seeking fools and munchies use that name for pity points

Seriously, fuck this bitch - does she think her precious God is going to be impressed? Last time I checked, He doesn't look kindly on liars

I'll gladly take any top hats flung at me over this one 🤣

ETA: @Tasty Tatty it does look like it could be Lydia, yes

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Aww, I love the occasional sister's cameos.
It doesn't matter whether one single person thinks you 'look' sick or not...you struggle day in day out and yes you do have to deal with those who say 'why can't you walk around the supermarket? You look fine' - looking 'fine' is cold comfort when you know you can barely make it from your lounge to make a damn coffee... disabilities don't give a flying fuck whether you look grand or not they are still consuming you!
Yes, that's infuriating because my sister in law, years ago, had a so-called invisible illness and her asshole boyfriend didn't believe her. He even got to a point to tell her she was faking it to escape her responsibilities when she was under a lot of stress because neurodisorders are like this, they can really fuck your body. She got better, but she broke up with him.

Thing is, if Anna was really sick, the only good thing she'd be glad about an invisible disability is that she's not deformed. There are people with tumors covering their faces, I've seen that.

Also, what she has is not invisible, Anna has a hole in her abdomen.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, it seems like a good time for a quick recap!

Back on August 9, Anna took to her Stories to inform the world that she had been prescribed low-dose naltrexone for chronic pain.

A few weeks later, @The Lychee Queen shared key insights about low-dose naltrexone treatment. Far from being a quick fix, Anna would likely experience slow, cumulative improvement and need to continue the regimen for up to a year before seeing results. Unless Anna experienced weight loss as a side effect, it seemed doubtful that she would have enough commitment to her recovery to stay the course.

At the end of September, Anna uploaded a Story to illustrate how she takes her medications. For liquid meds, like naltrexone, she said she would just "chug it normal," while blending all of her crushed pills, capsules, and powders into a smoothie. Striking a defensive tone, she said she had to do this because, as an ostomate, she was very afraid of experiencing a stoma blockage from whole pills.

Immediately following the Story demonstrating her "very yummy" medicated concoction, she announced that she had been hospitalized after suffering "a very bad adverse reaction" to her medications. She claimed to have been prescribed other, unspecified painkillers to help her through the agony of withdrawal.

@multiverse immediately noted that, by crushing time-release pills, Anna had been actively abusing her prescriptions.

Eta: Anna subsequently documented a visit to at least one more doctor, complaining of pain and seeking pain management. Note how she claimed life-limiting pain in her leg, lower back, and throughout her body had forced her to seek medical assistance, and yet she continues to spin and twirl on the ice - and with only 63% lung function to boot! See, she is not a doctor-shopping painkiller aficionado, but a #disabledathlete and an inspiration to us all:
pain.png

Now, Anna blames her doctors for "poisoning" her. She does not specify what the "poison" was, but the timeline would suggest she is pinning the blame on the low-dose naltrexone:
poisoning.png
Rather than admitting, addressing, and taking responsibility for her own drug-seeking behavior, Anna claims that (1) a malign authority tricked her into adopting a harmful regimen, (2) she actually knew this regimen was bad from the start, and (3) is now using her superior knowledge and insight to undo the harm that was done to her through absolutely no fault of her own.

Deficient in insight, Anna blunders through life demanding quick fixes and magic cures, alienating anyone who cares enough to express concern, and blaming everyone but herself when the natural consequences of her actions come home to roost.

Man, she's just going to be like this until she dies.

Last edited:

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, it seems like a good time for a quick recap!

Back on August 9, Anna took to her Stories to inform the world that she had been prescribed low-dose naltrexone for chronic pain.

A few weeks later, @The Lychee Queen shared key insights about low-dose naltrexone treatment. Far from being a quick fix, Anna would likely experience slow, cumulative gains and need to continue the regimen for up to a year before seeing results. Unless Anna experienced weight loss as a side effect, it seemed doubtful that she would have enough commitment to her recovery to stay the course.

At the end of September, Anna uploaded a Story to illustrate how she takes her medications. For liquid meds, like naltrexone, she said she would just "chug it normal," while blending all of her crushed pills, capsules, and powders into a smoothie. Striking a defensive tone, she said she had to do this because, as an ostomate, she was very afraid of experiencing a stoma blockage from whole pills.

Immediately following the Story demonstrating her "very yummy" medicated concoction, she announced that she had been hospitalized after suffering "a very bad adverse reaction" to her medications. She claimed to have been prescribed other, unspecified painkillers to help her through the agony of withdrawal.

@multiverse immediately noted that, by crushing time-release pills, Anna had been actively abusing her prescriptions.

Now, Anna blames her doctors for "poisoning" her. She does not specify what the "poison" was, but the timeline would suggest she is pinning the blame on the low-dose naltrexone:
View attachment 1687444
Rather than admitting, addressing, and taking responsibility for her own drug-seeking behavior, Anna claims that (1) a malign authority tricked her into adopting a harmful regimen, (2) she actually knew this regimen was bad from the start, and (3) is now using her superior knowledge and insight to undo the harm that was done to her through absolutely no fault of her own.

Deficient in insight, Anna blunders through life demanding quick fixes and magic cures, alienating anyone who cares enough to express concern, and blaming everyone but herself when the natural consequences of her actions come home to roost.

Man, she's just going to be like this until she dies.
Pour one out for Nancy, who is dealing with a malignant narcissist child in opiate withdrawals and an active narcissistic injury from having her drug abuse laid bare. Her shitbag is going to overflow as the diarrhea hits, and we all know how Anna behaves when she needs her diapers changed. Oh, you need to tend to your congregation? Well, Anna was too sick to move from the couch after her pre-dawn skate purge, and you weren't there to help. Hope you weren't too attached to the living room carpet.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pour one out for Nancy, who is dealing with a malignant narcissist child in opiate withdrawals and an active narcissistic injury from having her drug abuse laid bare. Her shitbag is going to overflow as the diarrhea hits, and we all know how Anna behaves when she needs her diapers changed. Oh, you need to tend to your congregation? Well, Anna was too sick to move from the couch after her pre-dawn skate purge, and you weren't there to help. Hope you weren't too attached to the living room carpet.
It's also right around a holiday when normal families would be decorating and going to parties and otherwise engaging in festive activities. It's not just Halloween, either. All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day are November 1st and 2nd respectively, and her mother would likely have special services to prepare for on both days. I'm not sure if their particular fundie denomination observes them, but they are commonly celebrated among a few Protestant denominations as well as Catholic churches. They're fairly widespread holidays among Christians in the US.

I'm fully expecting Anna to have a literal shitfit in order to both monopolize her mother's attention as well as direct as much of the congregations' attention towards her on these holy days.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the pl, but this reminds me a patient I know of who would often be sick for real and required medicine she would buy and obediently take, for about one week. Then, she would read how this medicine she pushed her doctor to give her was suddenly making her sick and the doctor should have known her very specific conditions she never mentioned weren't fit for this medicine. Say, "well, here says pill X can maybe probably perhaps give you diarrhea and I suffer chronic diarrhea (no), why should I take it?? Doctors are bad!".

The kick here is that people like Anna and this person want only the high of get new toys (either medicines, treatments, or med trinkets) for a while until they get bored of them because they're not really sick. It's all excuses as either they aren't sick or the medicine is working and they don't want to be cured. Anna's real gratification comes from making her mom tend her like a kid.