Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Heyyy Bubba

I am Goutholio,I need tp for my gouthole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed no one has photoshopped that spirometer pic yet.
20201029_012112.png

I tried

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
Anna is on Instagram being bravely grateful for her invisible disabilities. You see, her status as a "disabled athlete" elevates her minor achievements to the same inspirational realm as Venus Williams, Muhammad Ali, Wilma Rudolph, Carrie Johnson, Hank Gathers, and Isaiah Austin! Several years ago, she placed first in her division in a local road race!
View attachment 1685665View attachment 1685666View attachment 1685667View attachment 1685668

In one picture, she is posing with a smart spirometer that connects to a phone app via bluetooth. One notes that a selling point of this product is that it is "Ready to use right out of the box! No prescription required!" It is marketed to the so-called "worried well" - a category that encompasses nuts like Anna, but also "performance hackers" flirting with orthorexia, and people with shitty insurance who probably have actual medical problems but would rather take their chances with a $79 gadget than visit an actual medical doctor who might order hundreds or thousands of dollars of tests without finding anything wrong.

That said, the device can also be integrated with hospital medical systems to collect and store patient data for review by care providers. When used in this way, it can be used to send push notifications with behavioral techniques for managing breathlessness without medication, and track patient activity levels with a pedometer instead of relying on self-reports alone:
View attachment 1685669

To her Stories, Anna has shared some childhood pictures featuring her childhood friends. There has been a great deal of in-thread speculation about the nature of Anna's homeschooled experience and the extent to which it might be responsible for how very strange she turned out to be. The more we see of it, the more Anna seems to be the stand-out nonfunctional weirdo. This, even though the other little girls in this picture exhibit many more hallmarks of early-aughts religious fundamentalist lifestyle indoctrination; note that Anna's friends come from an extremely large family and are wearing matching handmade modest party dresses with aprons for additional virtuous thrift and modesty:
View attachment 1685678View attachment 1685679
Man, Little Anna looked so normal. I wonder how her parents feel when they look at pictures like these, knowing all the other girls have grown up to have actual college degrees and hobbies and jobs and families and children.

Pride is a sin, Anna. So is lying.

I know it's been said ad nauseum. But real disabled people tend to not talk about being disabled 24/7. Munchies however revel in the attention they get from every post and selfie. Pride and lying Anna. Daddy God don't like that.

It's sad that normal looking little anna ended up the way she did.

Funny though, anyone remember the baby pics she posted awhile ago? The ones where she said she failed to thrive and you could tell even then she was sick? You know, despite it being a normal, healthy looking chubby baby? Yet here we see young Anna looking like a normal kid.🤔

It's hilarious to me that no one except the one lady taking the picture is paying any attention as she crosses the finish line. Anna's big heroic moment.... and no one cares.

The line about wondering where she'd be if she hadn't been diagnosed with all her illnesses and how she frequently wishes she hadn't been is very telling in its oddness. If her illnesses were real and they weren't diagnosed she'd either be dead or so ill she'd be bedridden, with either of those eventuality lead to diagnosis anyways. To normal people being diagnosed doesn't make the disease, it just puts a name and a treatment plan to something you already have and experience. But if you're a crazy skeleton with fake illnesses, wondering what your life would be like if you hadn't doctor shopped your way into being the sickest little girl in the world makes sense.

If Anna hadn't doctor shopped she would be getting less attention from Earth Daddy and all her "dear friends" that she has lied to for years.

Gotta wonder if anyone she is acquainted with is well aware that she isn't LITERALLY dying of CF ect... And just thinks the poor girl is a tad touched in the head.

FrankyKismyFP

kiwifarms.net
Funny though, anyone remember the baby pics she posted awhile ago? The ones where she said she failed to thrive and you could tell even then she was sick? You know, despite it being a normal, healthy looking chubby baby? Yet here we see young Anna looking like a normal kid.🤔
I can't help but think her parents gave her shit for being a chubby little kid, or at least made comments about her "soft tummy", compared her body to her sister's, made comments about her eating, etc. Some of those fundie/conservative parents are big on emphasizing the importance of beauty/being feminine to their daughters at a young age. Girls in fundie or conservative families are often seen as livestock to potentially marry off to a Nice Christian Man. Beauty pageants are pretty big among fundies, and are popular in the US South, including Virginia. Grooming starts very young.

There are a lot of parents out there who make tons of shitty comments to their daughters about their bodies from a very young age "because we don't want her to become too fat and ugly to get married one day". I'm talking making comments about their weight before they even enter kindergarten. This is a super common childhood experience for people with eating disorders. This doesn't justify ED behavior, but it definitely sets the perfect storm for it to develop.

Note the parents encouraged hobbies that are seen as ultra-feminine and require girls to remain small-- skating, dancing, etc. Anna probably learned to equate "small" with "good girl/ideal daughter/feminine/God's preference" at an early age. The constant idealization of small bodies came at her from home, her peers and from her coaches.

I don't think it's a coincidence that she went on her "health food journey" around the very same age where she likely started menstruating and started developing secondary sex characteristics. Girls often start menstruating once they've reached their adult height, which was likely early for Anna.

Biting my lip hard to avoid power leveling here. Parents, particularly conservative/religious ones, often have an extremely negative reaction to their daughters when they start menstruating. Once you menstruate, you're not "mommy's and daddy's little perfect baby girl", you become the Horrific Teenaged Girl who Will Become A Slut and you are treated accordingly even if you're an introverted perfectionist with a perfect report card. Intrusive and ridiculing body comments increase dramatically, mothers get more cold/rejecting/critical, fathers might suddenly stop being as affectionate, buying bras becomes a big humiliating family ordeal, your clothing is suddenly scrutinized for "being too slutty" whereas it wasn't just a few weeks before. It's hard to describe unless you've experienced it. Some girls will hide the fact they started their periods from their parents for months for this reason.

From her blog https://archive.fo/KApq2#selection-451.131-451.901
I was diagnosed with "asthma" when I was 8, hypothyroidism when I was 13, had repeated muscle strains/tears and broken bones, and underwent 3 MRI's for headaches of unknown origin...doctors explored an aneurysm, brain tumor, pinched nerve, you name it...nothing. (Which was of course good, but frustrating...still no answers.) Desperate for relief, I (in my ripe old age of 13) decided to "take matters into my own hands" and Lord willing, try to figure out how to cure myself. A lifelong "health nut," I decided to go vegan in an effort to see if my headaches were being caused by a food allergy. I had been vegetarian since I was 11, so it wasn't that hard of a transition--mainly just eliminating dairy and eggs.
I'll hazard a guess and say she and her parents had a bad reaction when she had her first period around the age of 13. Headaches and body aches/pains are extremely common when girls start menstruating, as are stomach pains, severe gastrointestinal problems. Many girls in their teens start birth control pills and other medications specifically to counteract these kinds of symptoms. In her blog, she makes no discussion of ever seeing a gyn for symptoms that could have easily been attributed to endometriosis, PCOS, etc.. With all these "symptoms", why didn't she go to a gynecologist?

I also wonder how she was diagnosed with hypothyroidism at such a young age-- my guess is that her parents complained to her pediatrician that she was gaining "too much weight too quickly". Weight gain despite exercising/eating healthy is usually one of the main symptoms of hypothyroidism, but it's usually identified in adults. Kids often gain weight quickly simply because they're growing. Pediatricians normally don't test for hypothyroidism unless the symptoms are pointed out to them, usually by pushy parents.

Some of this obvious enabling on the part of her parents is due to guilt. They probably know on some level that they set the perfect shit storm in place for this to develop.

When I read her blog, it surprises me how she mentions all these childhood health problems as if she diagnosed herself. It's as if she wants to deny that her parents had any involvement in her "diagnoses" and or identifying her "symptoms".

She's developed this elaborate myth to justify her eating disorder and the negative consequences of it.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While ice skating, Anna suffered another prolapse. A footlong segment of her small intestines extruded from her body, causing her physical discomfort and tremendous mental distress.

Because she has proven unwilling to take sensible precautions in order to stave off prolapse, she now faces the prospect of having her ostomy reversed:

prolapse1.pngprolapse2.pngprolapse3.pngprolapse4.pngprolapse5.pngprolapse6.pngprolapse7.png

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Honestly I’m not really sure why, but my intellectual psychologist side has theories. My most promising one is the fact that Halloween is all about escaping reality. Pretending. Forgetting what’s real for a day. And for me, that’s not scary...that’s comforting. Because the real terror for me is found in my everyday life.

I haven’t shared much recently—mainly because I can’t catch my breath long enough between disasters to do so. From an excruciating allergic reaction to a medication for pain, to random tendinitis and flair with my back, to my doctor (a new one) majorly screwing up my meds and almost killing me, to yesterday. While on the ice, in the middle of running my Senior Free Dance program, I felt that all-to-familiar and horror-inducing sensation of intense pressure in my stoma. Actually, I had been feeling it since about 45 minutes earlier—all throughout my lesson, all throughout back to back runs of my dances (which I was planning on testing next month), only intensified now during my program. I knew the feeling, and just like always, my heart skipped a beat and my breath caught. I paused my music, hurried off the ice, only to discover my greatest fear magnified by 100–just in time for Halloween—my stoma has prolapsed. Again. Except this time it wasn’t just a few inches. It was (give or take) a foot of my small intestine hanging out of my body. Horror doesn’t even begin to express how I felt in that moment. Not only was i in the bathroom at the RINK, totally alone, without my phone to call 911 (because it was still out in the rink), and in my skates, but I could not get it back in. For an hour I sat there trembling trying to shove my intestines back into my body, the entire time fighting back the breakdown that would inevitably just make it worse. I did eventually get it back in, and have been intensely sick for the past 24 hours. Physically, yes. But mentally too. Because I know what this means—another surgery. This same problem that has been “fixed” THREE times already is requiring fixing again. Except this time, the “other options” conversation is going to happen👇

There is a strong possibility I will have to have my ostomy reversed, which is just as terrifying as these repeated prolapses. Because that means going back to how it was pre-ostomy: 85 pounds, throwing up everything I ate, sleeping in the bathroom because I was to weak to walk back and forth the 45 times I needed to use it during the night, stuck in bed wasting away to nothing. That’s what I have to look forward to, except worse because my colon has not been used for almost 2 years. But if I kept my ostomy and the prolapses kept happening, that could potentially mean my entire small intestine (or a large portion of it) would necrotize and die, which would be really bad.

I am not even sure what I’m feeling right now. Devastated, terrified, pained, and honestly just really really really sad. But at the same time, I feel slightly hopeful. The night before this happened I couldn’t sleep. This is VERY rare for me—I am always exhausted by 6 pm much less bedtime, and fall asleep in 5 minutes max. But this particular night I lay in bed staring at the ceiling for 2 hours, in which I prayed the entire time. I begged God to do something. “Please do something TOMORROW” I prayed over and over and over again, already at my wits end even before the next day happened. And then this happened. I have two options here, remember my prayer, see what happened, and conclude once and for all that God is a disgusting psychopath that loves to torture me. Or I could choose to FIGHT and believe that somehow, in some way that I’m too human to see, this, too, will work for my good and God’s glory. And that this is somehow answering my prayer from the night before. The first option is tempting...but at this point, God is all I have left.

And HE is my last option. My last hope. My ONLY hope. So I’m choosing to believe. I don’t know what the future holds, and honestly I’m fighting hard to trust the one that’s holding it. But I’m clinging to what o can’t see or understand right now: God is good, and He’s working for my good. I see my surgeon again on November 10, and will most likely have another surgery on the calendar after that. Thank you in advance to all of you for your love, support, and encouragement during this time.

Anna claims to be terrified of "going back to how it was pre-ostomy: 85 pounds, throwing up everything I ate, sleeping in the bathroom because I was to weak to walk back and forth the 45 times I needed to use it during the night, stuck in bed wasting away to nothing."

Recall, Anna embarked on a 40-day "cleanse" during which she consumed nothing but grape juice, hot lemon water, and laxative supplements.

Eventually, her mother put her foot down and made her see a real doctor. Refusing inpatient treatment, Anna subsequently reported activities and insights consistent with intensive outpatient treatment for an eating disorder.

Proving unable to tolerate the expected digestive issues and bloating that accompany the refeeding process, and failing to trust that these symptoms would almost certainly go away after a few weeks of eating normally, Anna continued to abuse laxatives and relapsed into old patterns of restrictive eating.

She was diagnosed with slow transit constipation, which is a consequence of long-term laxative abuse. Her nerve-damaged colon no longer able to expel solid waste, she developed a large, hard, dry, compacted turd lodged at the end of her colon with liquid shit constantly trickling out around it.

To bypass the normal course of digestion and give her damaged nerves time to heal, she underwent a loop ileostomy and Stella the Stoma was born.

Refusing to follow aftercare instructions, Anna suffered a prolapsed stoma almost immediately. Later, she blamed "CF-induced coughing fits" and not her vigorous exercise regimen for the episodes of increased intra-abdominal pressure that triggered repeated prolapse. She also refused to consider wearing the kinds of ostomy appliances that are highly rated for prolapse prevention because she thought they made her look fat.

Instead, Anna doctor-shopped until she found a surgeon who was willing to convert her loop ileostomy to an end ileostomy, creating the less prolapse-prone Stella 2.0. We noted that it was only a matter of time before she blew out her new stoma, and here we are today.

Reversing an end ileostomy is a more involved procedure than reversing a loop ileostomy, but as long as enough of the colon remains in the abdominal cavity, it can be done. Few people who undergo ostomy reversal return to completely normal digestive function, but almost all report an improved quality of life.

Upthread, it has been noted that, for behavioral reasons, Anna might be a less-than-ideal candidate for ostomy reversal. Certainly, we can see how she has come to appreciate the convenience of liquid purging through her stoma, and how her status as an ostomate keeps her mother at her beck and call.

trailrunners.png
Indeed, she has immediately taken to her Stories to spend money she doesn't have on a pair of trail runners that she shouldn't.

Last edited:

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While ice skating, Anna suffered another prolapse. A footlong segment of her small intestines extruded from her body, causing her physical discomfort and tremendous mental distress.

Because she has proven unwilling to take sensible precautions in order to stave off prolapse, she now faces the prospect of having her ostomy reversed:

View attachment 1699867View attachment 1699868View attachment 1699870View attachment 1699871View attachment 1699872View attachment 1699873View attachment 1699874

Anna claims to be terrified of "going back to how it was pre-ostomy: 85 pounds, throwing up everything I ate, sleeping in the bathroom because I was to weak to walk back and forth the 45 times I needed to use it during the night, stuck in bed wasting away to nothing."

Recall, Anna embarked on a 40-day "cleanse" during which she consumed nothing but grape juice, hot lemon water, and laxative supplements.

Eventually, her mother put her foot down and made her see a real doctor. Refusing inpatient treatment, Anna subsequently reported activities and insights consistent with intensive outpatient treatment for an eating disorder.

Proving unable to tolerate the expected digestive issues and bloating that accompany the refeeding process, and failing to trust that these symptoms would almost certainly go away after a few weeks of eating normally, Anna continued to abuse laxatives and relapsed into old patterns of restrictive eating.

She was diagnosed with low transit constipation, which is a consequence of long-term laxative abuse. Her nerve-damaged colon no longer able to expel solid waste, she developed a large, hard, dry, compacted turd lodged at the end of her colon with liquid shit constantly trickling out around it.

To bypass the normal course of digestion and give her damaged nerves time to heal, she underwent a loop ileostomy and Stella the Stoma was born.

Refusing to follow aftercare instructions, Anna suffered a prolapsed stoma almost immediately. Later, she blamed "CF-induced coughing fits" and not her vigorous exercise regimen for the episodes of increased intra-abdominal pressure that triggered repeated prolapse. She also refused to consider wearing the kinds of ostomy appliances that are highly rated for prolapse prevention because she thought they made her look fat.

Instead, Anna doctor-shopped until she found a surgeon who was willing to convert her loop ileostomy to an end ileostomy, creating the less prolapse-prone Stella 2.0. We noted that it was only a matter of time before she blew out her new stoma, and here we are today.

Reversing an end ileostomy is a more involved procedure than reversing a loop ileostomy, but as long as enough of the colon remains in the abdominal cavity, it can be done. Few people who undergo ostomy reversal return to completely normal digestive function, but almost all report an improved quality of life.

Upthread, it has been noted that, for behavioral reasons, Anna might be a less-than-ideal candidate for ostomy reversal. Certainly, we can see how she has come to appreciate the convenience of liquid purging through her stoma, and how her status as an ostomate keeps her mother at her beck and call.

View attachment 1699875
Indeed, she has immediately taken to her Stories to spend money she doesn't have on a pair of trail runners that she shouldn't.
So she's about to lose her only visible marker of being "sick", her easy purge equipment, AND not be able to punish Nancy with shit explosions and tie her to Anna 24/7 like an infant?

No wonder Anna is planning her future exercise purging as we speak. She's got to be shit terrified (lol) of losing her control over her mother on top of losing a huge sympathy generator.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
If she's experienced this "all too familiar feeling" before, and knows what it is, why did she allow it to go on for 45 minutes? And rather than ask for help, she opted to shove a foot of intestines back in her body in the ladies restroom?

Her choices make me think this was something she had hoped to hide? Her wording sounds like she vows to starve herself back down to 85lbs if she loses her precious poopbag.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like to think I have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to medical stuff, I've seen some pretty gnarly things as a first responder and have no issues watching Kelly pull nerves from her leg. That being said, the visuals of Anna sitting in a rec center bathroom, desperately trying to shove a foot of intestine back into her emaciated body while wearing ice skates is beyond horrifying to me. It just makes me think of Chuck Palahniuk's "Guts".

FrankyKismyFP

kiwifarms.net
I gotta wonder what people who have ostomies that don't deliberately fuck with them and cause prolapses think of Anna. I'd imagine her self sabotage and disordered behavior is even more obvious to them.
I can't imagine most people with ostomy bags going out of their way to jog, dance, ice skate, etc.. her engaging in this behavior is flagrant self-harm, no matter how much she denies it. The high-impact nature of these activities combined with possible limited access to a private restroom makes me cringe. You can't run to the bathroom in an emergency if you're running outdoors and are four miles away from your home.
At best, I could see someone with an ostomy bag use an elliptical machine at a slow pace, while making sure they're within short walking distance of a bathroom.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if I keep my ostomy and the prolapses keep happening, that could potentially mean my entire small intestine (or a large portion of it) would necrotic and I would die, which would be really bad what I deserve.

Fix'd that for you, Anna.

I get the sense that having her small intestine die is actually her goal, and while she's arrogant enough to think she won't die from causing it (she's has a MD, don't you know!), if things go wrong she's perfectly fine with expelling all her guts on a dirty public bathroom floor in a skating rink and seizing to death and letting some poor teenager or worker find her body.

Last edited:

U. cinereoargenteus

The most basal dog.
kiwifarms.net
Can walk to the bathroom to discover a foot of prolapsed intestine hanging out of her gut, but can't walk back out to shout for someone to get her phone. I doubt she was there with anybody but someone, surely, would have assisted if she'd howled about having a medical problem. Does a prolapsed stoma warrant an ambulance? Eh, that gets a maybe from me, because if it's not strangulated it can deal with sitting through a few stop lights, but your average joe doesn't know that and it's not as if Anna really knew if it was in any more trouble than an ejected organ generally is. She sure as shit isn't qualified to put a foot of tube back in herself. Plenty of people hate asking for help and do irrational things when freaked out like try to fix things themselves despite being out of their depths, but Anna should love drama, shouldn't she? In my opinion . . . not this kind of drama. Methinks the girl's too embarrassed by herself to munch in public. A lot of 'em don't seem to like having real issues when they can't stage direct - getting dizzy and having to sit down is about as much actual sickness our usual set on the Farms typically willingly display to strangers. Waving around gizmos and screeching discrimination when someone asks you to put away your poop sock, sure, that's fun, hamming it up for family and the internet, that's dandy, but actually being at the mercy of your body with judgemental strangers rubbernecking at the horror that is you is perhaps a little too much like looking into an unwarped mirror for these girls. EDs are about control, and Anna's problem is still an ED. She lost control and had to briefly confront reality. Reality was that she was alone at a skating rink with a section of intestine spilling out of her belly and no one noticed brave warrior Anna was gone. Now she's home and can spin it, but still . . . Oopsie, someone saw themselves for a moment.

Real interesting to see how she tries to rewrite this part of the narrative in a couple of months.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her lung shit is so performative and fake. PL but I only have one fully-functioning lung, my other is 40% at its best. When I was a lifeguard I could swim for kilometers without stopping and without getting breathless and did so 3-4 times per week but at most I could run 200 meters before I was totally out of breath, my lungs hurt and I had to stop. It wasn’t a question of fitness, it was a pure issue of lung function sucking.

Anna runs for miles just fine, allegedly at 60% lung capacity. The ice dancing would probably be just fine recreationally, but actual running, not even jogging but running, is not something she could ever do to the level she does if her lung function was terrible.

Of course the truth is she has 100% lung function, but it’s so easy to see through for anyone with lung issues that it’s kind of audacious.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1699867View attachment 1699868View attachment 1699870View attachment 1699871View attachment 1699872View attachment 1699873View attachment 1699874

She was diagnosed with slow transit constipation, which is a consequence of long-term laxative abuse. Her nerve-damaged colon no longer able to expel solid waste, she developed a large, hard, dry, compacted turd lodged at the end of her colon with liquid shit constantly trickling out around it.

View attachment 1699875
Fucking called that she would have a self-induced medical emergency over the holiday weekend. She's all about punishing and controlling her mother, isn't she.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking called that she would have a self-induced medical emergency over the holiday weekend. She's all about punishing and controlling her mother, isn't she.
Dude, that's right! This episode happened in the nick of time to excuse her from eating a single bite of Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, how could Earth Mom even THINK of ministering to needy families, or spending time with their relatives, when Anna needs her in this time of trial? Now, sit down to eat Anna's cold brown glop sprinkled with green mold powders. Doesn't it taste EXACTLY like a scrumptious turkey with gravey?

FrankyKismyFP

kiwifarms.net
Her lung shit is so performative and fake. PL but I only have one fully-functioning lung, my other is 40% at its best. When I was a lifeguard I could swim for kilometers without stopping and without getting breathless and did so 3-4 times per week but at most I could run 200 meters before I was totally out of breath, my lungs hurt and I had to stop. It wasn’t a question of fitness, it was a pure issue of lung function sucking.

Anna runs for miles just fine, allegedly at 60% lung capacity. The ice dancing would probably be just fine recreationally, but actual running, not even jogging but running, is not something she could ever do to the level she does if her lung function was terrible.

Of course the truth is she has 100% lung function, but it’s so easy to see through for anyone with lung issues that it’s kind of audacious.
Yes. I'm a carrier for three bizarre genetic mutations, all of which are supposed to be extremely bad for the lungs. Yet somehow, I manage to exercise without any major problems. Being a carrier for a disease doesn't mean you have the disease. Many people probably carry genetic mutations without realizing it. I think commercial DNA testing is making regular people more aware of what they carry in terms of mutations. The only time I experienced chronic lung issues was when I was exposed to a lot of second hand smoke and dog dander (I'm allergic), and even then I could still manage to exercise most of the time.

Based on what she's written in regards to her exercise regimen, unless she is literally training for the Olympics, she has no business exercising as much as she does. Even most super-healthy athletic people I've known in their 20s wouldn't dream of putting their bodies through as much. Personally, I can only imagine how many hairline stress fractures she must have. I wouldn't be shocked if she already has uterine prolapse.

Dude, that's right! This episode happened in the nick of time to excuse her from eating a single bite of Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, how could Earth Mom even THINK of ministering to needy families, or spending time with their relatives, when Anna needs her in this time of trial? Now, sit down to eat Anna's cold brown glop sprinkled with green mold powders. Doesn't it taste EXACTLY like a scrumptious turkey with gravey?

YES! That slipped my mind. This is definitely "timed right" for Halloween treats and Thanksgiving, isn't it?