Gross Anna Johnson / The Fit Vegan Ginger / Creation Nutrition / Anna's Organics Lynchburg - Jesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I'm a carrier for three bizarre genetic mutations, all of which are supposed to be extremely bad for the lungs. Yet somehow, I manage to exercise without any major problems. Being a carrier for a disease doesn't mean you have the disease. Many people probably carry genetic mutations without realizing it. I think commercial DNA testing is making regular people more aware of what they carry in terms of mutations. The only time I experienced chronic lung issues was when I was exposed to a lot of second hand smoke and dog dander (I'm allergic), and even then I could still manage to exercise most of the time.

Based on what she's written in regards to her exercise regimen, unless she is literally training for the Olympics, she has no business exercising as much as she does. Even most super-healthy athletic people I've known in their 20s wouldn't dream of putting their bodies through as much. Personally, I can only imagine how many hairline stress fractures she must have. I wouldn't be shocked if she already has uterine prolapse.

YES! That slipped my mind. This is definitely "timed right" for Halloween treats and Thanksgiving, isn't it?
This is 100% on purpose. Every single time there's a holiday or special family event, Anna suffers from a new mystery illness that both precludes her participation in said holiday as well as monopolizes her mother's time and attention. Her story even talks about how she could feel the warning signs but kept exercising anyway. She'll come up with some new stunt right before Thanksgiving so she doesn't have to be around food or family.

It's so much easier and faster for her to become sick on demand with the stoma. From grape juice fasts, laxative purges, exercise purges, intentional bag blowouts onto mom's couch, picking at her stoma enough to force revision surgery, and now forcing an intestinal prolapse, Anna is hardcore dedicated to making sure that her mom's life is absolutely and completely ruined. Instead of ministering to her congregation, she's nursing her spiteful daughter. It seems like the spite levels have gone up to 11 when her mom forced her into that eating disorder program.

howmanypizzas69

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine most people with ostomy bags going out of their way to jog, dance, ice skate, etc.. her engaging in this behavior is flagrant self-harm, no matter how much she denies it. The high-impact nature of these activities combined with possible limited access to a private restroom makes me cringe. You can't run to the bathroom in an emergency if you're running outdoors and are four miles away from your home.
At best, I could see someone with an ostomy bag use an elliptical machine at a slow pace, while making sure they're within short walking distance of a bathroom.
You can definitely jog and dance and do all kinds of physical activities with an ostomy and lots of people do, and I think most doctors would encourage it as long as the person finds the right clothing/belt to support the bag and keep it in place while exercising. Pretty sure Anna’s issue is more that she’s exercise purging so she constantly overdoes it, and she’s too lazy/spoiled/invested in having more health issues to properly take care of her stoma.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Petty, I know, but I forgot to say this in my post: those shoes are kind of awfully decorated. The lace edge is jagged and the pattern of the lace was cut into at the edges instead of around. It’s not a great advertisement for the person who customized them.

I look forward to this year’s excuse for why she can’t do anything but lie on the couch pretending to cry from disabling ______ (fill in the blank, pain, nausea, whatever), tragically unable to eat at Thanksgiving.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm clinging on to the hope that she's severely exaggerating what happened and that she didn't actually have a foot of her intestines pop out. There's no doubt that she makes things like this happen for drama and or disruption of those pesky family eating-related holidays, so I'd belive that she had some degree of prolapse. (Especially when she was doing literally everything possible to casue stoma issues, chewing gum and drinking from straws, etc.) But I just want to keeping living in a world where people's intestines don't just fall the fuck out of their bodies.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she's using her ostomy to pull out fluid. Maybe that's why it prolapses more than normal.
She's doing exercises that increase her intra-abdominal pressure, and she's still abusing laxatives. The tissue around her stoma is constantly irritated because it's exposed to so much moisture from all the liquid she's purging through it. There's different bags and supports made for people who are at higher prolapse risk to help cushion and protect the stoma. From all the medical supply pictures she's posted, it looks like she's not using any of them. It's prolapsing more than normal because she's intentionally engaging in behaviors that cause prolapse.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If we're lucky she will turn completely inside out.

5q4moan4ver21.jpg

It's only a matter of time.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
First of all, it's doubtful that an entire foot of intestine came out, probably 4-5 inches at most. So it's quite difficult to get that much back in on your own, things get swollen and slippery. The best thing you can do for a larger prolapse you're having issues pushing back in (yes this is a common enough issue that people are experienced with fixing it) is to pour granulated sugar on it and let it sit for a while. The sugar will absorb the liquid and shrink the intestine which will allow you to push it back in. This is what they're going to do in the ER and then they're going to charge you $2k or they'll decide it must be corrected with emergency surgery and that gets really expensive. Almost everyone with an ostomy knows this trick, it's been passed around for ages. Prolapse sucks but it's not a 911 emergency event - sugar up, pop that shit back in, and go see the doctor asap.

Of course the real reason it was a foot of intestine popping out and a trip to the ER is because Ana is setting up to ruin her mother's holiday as usual, she always pulls shit around Thanksgiving.

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
If she's experienced this "all too familiar feeling" before, and knows what it is, why did she allow it to go on for 45 minutes? And rather than ask for help, she opted to shove a foot of intestines back in her body in the ladies restroom?

Her choices make me think this was something she had hoped to hide? Her wording sounds like she vows to starve herself back down to 85lbs if she loses her precious poopbag.

Makes me wonder about the prolapses she doesn't talk about.

At first I wondered if Anna was tired of her stomach asshole and just wanted to purge and starve the old fashioned way. There's also the fact that she absolutely loves getting surgery so she can gloat about her suffering while talking selfies. This stuff is orgasmic to her. Anna is a deviant perv without even realising it. :lol:

But I think it also is possible that she was desperate to get those intestines back in and act like nothing happened. Could this be a running thing? All that stoma purging and sabotaging to make Daddy God's widdle pwincess even sicker is gonna snap back on her hard sooner or later. She deserves it.

Can walk to the bathroom to discover a foot of prolapsed intestine hanging out of her gut, but can't walk back out to shout for someone to get her phone. I doubt she was there with anybody but someone, surely, would have assisted if she'd howled about having a medical problem. Does a prolapsed stoma warrant an ambulance? Eh, that gets a maybe from me, because if it's not strangulated it can deal with sitting through a few stop lights, but your average joe doesn't know that and it's not as if Anna really knew if it was in any more trouble than an ejected organ generally is. She sure as shit isn't qualified to put a foot of tube back in herself. Plenty of people hate asking for help and do irrational things when freaked out like try to fix things themselves despite being out of their depths, but Anna should love drama, shouldn't she? In my opinion . . . not this kind of drama. Methinks the girl's too embarrassed by herself to munch in public. A lot of 'em don't seem to like having real issues when they can't stage direct - getting dizzy and having to sit down is about as much actual sickness our usual set on the Farms typically willingly display to strangers. Waving around gizmos and screeching discrimination when someone asks you to put away your poop sock, sure, that's fun, hamming it up for family and the internet, that's dandy, but actually being at the mercy of your body with judgemental strangers rubbernecking at the horror that is you is perhaps a little too much like looking into an unwarped mirror for these girls. EDs are about control, and Anna's problem is still an ED. She lost control and had to briefly confront reality. Reality was that she was alone at a skating rink with a section of intestine spilling out of her belly and no one noticed brave warrior Anna was gone. Now she's home and can spin it, but still . . . Oopsie, someone saw themselves for a moment.

Real interesting to see how she tries to rewrite this part of the narrative in a couple of months.

Why you wouldn't scream for help during a medical emergency like that just mystifies me. I imagine your intestines hanging out screams deadly infection. And since Anna is the sickest of Daddy God's Earthly angels I would have thought this would be taken advantage of more.

Pretending to be sick and making your mom change your exterior colon is one thing. But actually dealing with feet of guts coming out and the horrible reality that is all your fault must be really shocking.

Swagstika

Everyone is cooler than me and it makes me sad
kiwifarms.net
Back a million years ago when I was a young and hot nursing student I did one of my internships at a psyciatric prison. Not hospital. Prison.
They had one guy there who had done some seriously fucked up stuff on a really bad trip. Contaminated drugs, possibly rat poison mixed in.
The point is, he had a weeks long psycotic episode while his brain cells died in his skull.
Now the thing with an episode like this is, it is really truly hard to tell the psycotic episode apart from any other, real issues. Screaming at the glowing rat unicorns or screaming because something hurts? Who knows.
It turned out his intestines had made a knot on themselves, which wasn't discovered until he hadn't pooped an unacceptably long time.
The surgeons actually did an amazing job, for what they had to work with. But the guy was still left with the most awful looking stoma ever.
Every student had to see it. The reasoning was that once you had seen that guy, nothing would ever surprise or horrify you when it came to stomas. And it worked!
He had a foot long, wrist thick multi coloured piece of intestine limply flopping out of his stomach. He laughed when people flinched. It was really entertainment to him.
So, long boring story short. A foot long stoma is a possibility, but it has to have been under extreme circumstances. Anna lies. Anna just wants attention and will fuck with hers to inconvenience her mom.
A foot long piece of intestines takes up a lot of room. Just imagine a regular old garden hose if it was a foot long, and now imagine having that in your stoma bag. The bag would probably break, and you would discover it by feel before it even got to that point.

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
I went back a few pages and read that she was taking Naltrexone.
and if I could power level for a sec, that shit not only makes you hella nauseated but it also eventually makes food reclusive, unappetizing and it doesn't go away. At least not in my experience. Even if she was on a low dose, it's not that hard to just abuse it.
Also its extremely dangerous to take it at the same time as opiates. It blocks the "high" from these drugs so people often overdose. Idk if this stuff was already said so sorry if it was.

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
First of all, it's doubtful that an entire foot of intestine came out, probably 4-5 inches at most. So it's quite difficult to get that much back in on your own, things get swollen and slippery. The best thing you can do for a larger prolapse you're having issues pushing back in (yes this is a common enough issue that people are experienced with fixing it) is to pour granulated sugar on it and let it sit for a while. The sugar will absorb the liquid and shrink the intestine which will allow you to push it back in. This is what they're going to do in the ER and then they're going to charge you $2k or they'll decide it must be corrected with emergency surgery and that gets really expensive. Almost everyone with an ostomy knows this trick, it's been passed around for ages. Prolapse sucks but it's not a 911 emergency event - sugar up, pop that shit back in, and go see the doctor asap.

Of course the real reason it was a foot of intestine popping out and a trip to the ER is because Ana is setting up to ruin her mother's holiday as usual, she always pulls shit around Thanksgiving.

I forgot about Thanksgiving. We've got that and Christmas to ruin yet. Anna getting surgery means it's all about her this time of year. Again.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pretending to be sick and making your mom change your exterior colon is one thing. But actually dealing with feet of guts coming out and the horrible reality that is all your fault must be really shocking.
Having this happen a few times probably makes it a lot more likely to happen in the future too. If anything she does kills her, this will be it.

Durable Mike Malloy

Fine &/or dandy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back a million years ago when I was a young and hot nursing student I did one of my internships at a psyciatric prison. Not hospital. Prison.
They had one guy there who had done some seriously fucked up stuff on a really bad trip. Contaminated drugs, possibly rat poison mixed in.
The point is, he had a weeks long psycotic episode while his brain cells died in his skull.
Now the thing with an episode like this is, it is really truly hard to tell the psycotic episode apart from any other, real issues. Screaming at the glowing rat unicorns or screaming because something hurts? Who knows.
It turned out his intestines had made a knot on themselves, which wasn't discovered until he hadn't pooped an unacceptably long time.
The surgeons actually did an amazing job, for what they had to work with. But the guy was still left with the most awful looking stoma ever.
Every student had to see it. The reasoning was that once you had seen that guy, nothing would ever surprise or horrify you when it came to stomas. And it worked!
He had a foot long, wrist thick multi coloured piece of intestine limply flopping out of his stomach. He laughed when people flinched. It was really entertainment to him.
So, long boring story short. A foot long stoma is a possibility, but it has to have been under extreme circumstances. Anna lies. Anna just wants attention and will fuck with hers to inconvenience her mom.
A foot long piece of intestines takes up a lot of room. Just imagine a regular old garden hose if it was a foot long, and now imagine having that in your stoma bag. The bag would probably break, and you would discover it by feel before it even got to that point.
We know Anna exaggerates her various woes until they elicit bystander sympathy on par with her level of emotional distress. And by looking at comments and likes, we can see that her rink pals weren't exactly flooding her post with their solicitude.

In fact, it seems that people have noticed and expressed concerns that Anna's fitness regimen is excessive to the point of self-harm. Anna would like to explain that she may seem to be over-exercising, but in fact, everything she does is good for her health, and she is very sane, and actually extremely Christlike:
exercise.png
I’ve often been asked why I train so hard. I mean, it’s not like it really prevents my illnesses from tearing their ugly heads. It’s not like I’m going to the Olympics, or even competing at all right now. So what’s the point? Well, for one, SANITY. Exercise has always been my version of therapy...and while today’s culture might chastise me by saying that, accusing me of “suppressing my emotions” or “putting too much weight on exercising to where I become dependent on it” (which IS a very real problem and one that I HAVE, in times past, wrestles with), I can assure you I do not suppress my emotions. I cry every day, usually multiple times per day, and oftentimes for hours on end and throughout the night. Trust me—I feel my feelings. More than I would like. And for me, that’s where exercise comes in. Running, skating, dance...these are ways I can escape my reality, enjoy and glorify God with my body for what it CAN do instead of being constantly told and reminded of what it can’t, and yes, a way to make me feel better. In the famous words of Elle Woods, “Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don’t shoot their husbands. They just don’t!” All joking aside, it’s true: exercise is a proven mood booster.
But the longer I live in this difficult body, the more I learn how to live in it, and how to love it. And exercise does okay a big role in both of these. There is countless research to show that fit and active individuals recover significantly faster from surgeries (both major and minor, and regardless of the location) than sedentary individuals. And like anything, there is ALWAYS a balance needed to be reached, along with the understanding that moderate exercise improves immune function, while excessive exercise and overtraining has vast and marked negative influences on immune health...aka that balance thing we were just talking about. But the benefits stand—having a history of exercising before a surgery or invasive procedure (or even cancer treatment) improves outcome. Period. Go in stronger, you’ll lose less strength during the struggle. Go in stronger, you’ll come out stronger.
👇🏻 (cont.

This parallels beautifully with life in Christ. There’s a reason we are to “meditate on Scripture day and night” (Ps. 1:2) and “hold God’s Word in our hearts” (Ps. 119:11). We will face struggles, spiritual surgeries and stages of atrophy. But when we go in stronger in Christ and more built up in our faith, through reading God’s Word and allowing Him to read and speak to our heart, we come out stronger. Go in stronger, come out stronger. Period.
I am holding tightly to this truth as I head into (most likely) another surgery—another dissection of my abdomen and my faith in Abba. But I am using this time to get STRONGER—in body, mind, spirit, and soul. And remembering sometimes getting weaker for a time is when true strength can shine.
#annasorganiclife #keepmoving #chronicallyill #cysticfibrosis #cysticfibrosisawareness #cfawareness #cysticfibrosisathlete #chronicillnessathlete #chronicallyillathlete #heds #hypermobileeds #hypermobileathlete #everybodyisaballetbody

#redefinedisability #adaptiveathlete #ostomystrong #ostomyathlete #ileostomy #survivor
This bitch.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
We know Anna exaggerates her various woes until they elicit bystander sympathy on par with her level of emotional distress. And by looking at comments and likes, we can see that her rink pals weren't exactly flooding her post with their solicitude.

In fact, it seems that people have noticed and expressed concerns that Anna's fitness regimen is excessive to the point of self-harm. Anna would like to explain that she may seem to be over-exercising, but in fact, everything she does is good for her health, and she is very sane, and actually extremely Christlike:
View attachment 1709887

This bitch.
Really, what the fuck was she expecting from that extremely graphic and horrifying post? Like, after picturing Anna shoving her own intestines back in her body, quietly and alone, am I supposed to feel... pity? Were her followers supposed to commend her for her strength while they lost their lunch?

I read that post to a friend and they literally couldn't stop dry heaving.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1709887

This bitch.
"You see everyone, instead of suffering from a clear eating disorder and OCD and being so tightly wound that I'm liable to snap like a rubber band at any second of the day - I am ACTUALLY the best feeling feeler of all AND the most christlike, AND the best contimplator of his Word. And if you point out I'm self harming you are telling me to not to pray which is basically illegal. So BACK OFF, HUNS."