• "I can safely say that I have never met a more pathetic group than you people."

Gross Anna Johnson, the Fit Vegan GingerJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. https://www.instagram.com/thefitveganginger/

A rather scary 'healthy living' blogging girl who has evolved over the years into severe orthorexia, has constant health issues that could be blamed on her overexercise and super weird diet, and yet has 1,000+ followers who seem to think her behavior is perfectly normal.

Here she gets into an argument over whether or not she has an eating disorder as she asks for reviews on zero-calorie sauce she does not need.

She's claimed to have an "allergy to fat" on multiple occasions giving her horrible migraines, excusing her use of things like powdered peanut butter, but she on other occasions will eat fats (that her eating disorder probably deems okay) and someone will call her out on it, and she'll be like "Oh haha avocado is so good I just dealt with the migraine :)"

She also wants to sell a cookbook. But her recipes on her blog are just...wow.

[​IMG]

I present to you, people of the Farms, raw vegan Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Ingredients
    1. One medium/large zucchini, chopped
    2. 5 oz. celery (about 4 large sticks), chopped
    3. 1 medium carrot, grated and chopped (or 6 baby carrots)
    4. 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
    5. 15 drops liquid stevia
    6. 1 cup almond tard cum"

"You will not BELIEVE how delish this bowl of yummy is. Don't let the veggies scare you--it tastes EXACTLY like that cinnamon toast crunch cereal from General Mills!"

And I just barfed in my mouth.

• Feels x 40
    • Horrifying x 12
    • Informative x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Islamic Content x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. We need some material, some drama, something funny. Screencaps of her getting mad at people or saying dumb shit. It's a good start, but needs more content.
    That said, I went onto her instagram and quickly regretted my decision.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 7
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    wheat pasta

wheat pasta You're not real! Fuck you!

kiwifarms.net
  3. She looks like a psycho to me.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  4. She looks like a cancer patient.

• Agree Agree x 88
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Chan the Wizard

Chan the Wizard My Gemsona is autistic

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Super fucking skinny Gluten Free Girl. I'm gonna love this thread.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  7. Man, her Instagram is a goldmine in that respect.
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Aaand in the comments...
    image.jpg

• Feels x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Horrifying x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    varvarstvo

varvarstvo end ghostphobia now
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Ya know, when I first heard "orthorexia" ages ago, I just rolled my eyes and chalked it up as fat fucks making up a new term to throw at skinny people.

But seeing this now, I have a full understanding WHY the condition exists, and I am horrified.

Very few things I can see on her collection there look edible, and most of the edible stuff are basically the things where it's just veggies and yogurt in separate bowls. Also her psychotic smile she has in most of her pictures just makes everything else that much less appetizing, holy crap!

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Tame Sake

Tame Sake 5 keks for a lul

kiwifarms.net
  9. If I remember correctly, on her blog she would post photos of daily meals but that stopped when people pointed out she was basically "reusing" food to give the impression that she was eating. So she would say she had a banana for breakfast, but in the pictures there would be the same banana getting progressively brown day by day. And all the photos she ever shares are very staged, very uneaten and sometimes pushed around like she's five and wants to show she ate a whole lot.

http://thefitveganginger.blogspot.com/ Blogspot.
    https://www.facebook.com/thefitveganginger/ Facebook, used back in October.

• Informative Informative x 31
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. She looks like she has cancer.

• Late Late x 13
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Ginger Skeletor!

Also, this is totally not going to turn into a debate on wanting to have sex with her. Totally.

• Optimistic x 12
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. She put a tag of Dysautonomia on one of her pictures. Sounds pretty serious and makes me wonder if it's healthy for her to run 9 miles with that condition.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. ^She also mentions a general thyroid condition...which was totes cured by her veganism, guise. Her goal for going 1oo% raw vegan is to not have to take medications for her illnesses.

Also, found proof she still stages her food. Any food with bite marks all have the same, uniform look to them and anything in a bowl (salads, etc) is usually just stirred.
    fitvegan2.jpg
    fitvegan.jpg

• Informative Informative x 29
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. It seems she's obsessed with super low calorie foods and eats practically no carbs at all. You could eat most of this stuff all day long and still be malnourished.

She'll probably end up another casualty of the feedback loop phenomenon where an absolute nutcase gets asspats and approval for hideously self destructive behavior.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Feels Feels x 7
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME BRO I'LL TELL YOU THE COOLEST STORY!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 21
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    varvarstvo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. It is not sushi without rice. Rice is the defining ingredient of sushi.

• Agree Agree x 60
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME BRO I'LL TELL YOU THE COOLEST STORY!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. See, this is why I'll never go vegan. The majority of people who do that are both stupid and creepy. And this one's no exception.

(Seriously, how do carrots, zucchini and celery even taste remotely to breakfast cereal?)

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy Now with reflective shade

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm weirded out because this woman looks exactly like a chick I knew in elementary school down to the smile. I'm actually really, really womdering if it's her
    EDIT: it's not her, they have different names. The reason I was weirded out is because I wouldn't have predicted the chick I knew to devolve into this, she's even the right age to be her

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Bugaboo

Bugaboo I have to kill fast and bullets too slow

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 9
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    varvarstvo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I assume she makes up the rest of her necessary nutrients by sucking peoples souls out when she makes eye contact with them. Seriously, someone give this bitch a bacon grease sandwich that's been deep-fried. Twice.

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Feels x 2
    • Winner x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Gonna wattle your gobble.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net