• "Due to the high metabolic nature of autism you will be immune to poison."

Gross Anna Johnson, the Fit Vegan GingerJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. I couldn't think of a better way for her to emphasize that she has the tits normally associated with an 11 year old boy.

• Like Like x 4
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. She's basically this subway ad IRL that got everyone's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. There's no way in hell she isn't well aware of the connotations of the pic. Of all the ways she could have staged it she chose that? So the girl actually does have a sense of humour ;).

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Jerk Sauce

Jerk Sauce Reality is Perception

kiwifarms.net
  4. I still don't understand why she's eating it out of a plastic bag. Is that a crucial element to the recipe?

Not wanting to have direct-skin contact with food is another sign of eating disorders.

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Purple People Eater

Purple People Eater highly animated even though I'm decomposing

kiwifarms.net
  5. I get it. It keeps the food clean, like how we bag up a sandwich or something rather than just putting a stick through it and putting it in our gym bag.

Still really weird to eat a cucumber alone, especially after a hard work out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. There's another one I can't find right now but it's just as suggestive. These images are a bit old now, but our theory at the time was she knew she was making dirty jokes. Like the cauliflowers, she knows she's making a tit joke. Repressed Christian humour I guess?

I think the recipe was called 'cuke in a bag'. Good point about the food contact.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. upload_2016-9-9_10-9-51.png

Nothing like a post work out cucumber to spike the insulin. This is about the amount of calories a normal person would burn if their hour long workout was sitting in a chair taking selfies with vegetables. A serving of gummy vitamins and fish oil has more calories.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  8. If I recall, our Princess Ana was shocked to her soul that someone found her cuke in a bag, held over her crotch, to be sexual. Also, why do you need the bag when you can peel the skin off? Cucumber comes with natural wrapping.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Anna's "cuke in a bag" almost rivals Ashley's "drink mix and water" recipe

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Purple People Eater

Purple People Eater highly animated even though I'm decomposing

kiwifarms.net
  10. Lol with this eating disorder freak "puke in a bag" is more likely.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Maybe she thinks the natural wrapping is unclean, and she can't touch it unless she has another wrapper around it.

Maybe she's just crazy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. The cucumber skin is loaded up with a whole 8th of the calories.
    Sometimes I go crazy and eat a whole plate of nothing but the skins but wow

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
  13. Remember kiwis, unless you want your girl having morning sickness puke, always wrap your cuke.

I both like and internally sigh at her wording: "my famous cuke in a bag!" There's nothing famous about putting a fruit in a plastic bag (aside from the dick jokes that come from it). She acts like she's revealing some awesome recipe that everyone swoons over but this. This isn't even a recipe. Mixable kool-aid is more of a recipe than this.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Ace_Reloaded

Ace_Reloaded Got dang

kiwifarms.net
  14. Her body is so small it looks like her head was photoshopped on.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. "Cuke" sounds like some kind of derogatory insult.

• Agree x 17
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. goddamn cukes ruined this country

• Like Like x 20
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  17. Yeah but that's assuming you eat, you know, any of it.

Even in the picture of her "post work-out snack mmm so good" she still hasn't had a single goddamned bite.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Imagine walking in on her in the locker room. Taking little nibbles of a flavorless cucumber. Like the world's saddest squirrel.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    derpi

derpi Shaped like a girl

kiwifarms.net
  19. Just out of curiosity has anyone found out what her parents look like? Someone is condoning this eating disorder obviously and I'm sure it's the parents.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Her parents, Ronald and Christine, are a retired couple who own a small chain of car detailing companies.
    They do condone her eating habits and the life she is living, they understand she is unable to cope with a body she considers "less than healthy".
    Christine was thin and is putting on the chub in her old age, Ronald is short but also looks to be getting heavier.
    Anna does not talk about her parents much as they are very private people and she respects that.
    The only photo I have been able to find is this one on their 25th wedding anniversary they celebrated in February 2015.
    23213199-Very-old-portrait-of-a-skeleton-couple-Textured-black-white--Stock-Photo.jpg

No clue on her parents, honest.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    randomfarmer

randomfarmer Jake Alley is the girliest girl who ever girled.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.