• "Put THAT on your cwcki!"

Gross Anna Johnson, the Fit Vegan GingerJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Her dad looks like Mike Ehrmentraut

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. 14446069_10154562755394089_1259728946523965887_n.jpg
    In addition to updating her fb profile pic, this little cheeto-legged weirdo's been posting quite busily on her private ig account.

I wonder if she's managed to #cureCF through her magical diet.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Her legs look.....a tiny bit better? In terms of size.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Is that supposed to be a plié? Bitch, you can't do ballet when you have the grace and poise of a mummy.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    varvarstvo

varvarstvo true & honest ghost
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Me and another kiwi are meeting up in a couple of months, and because we're raging exceptional individuals, we've decided we're going to see how bad boiling a hamburger (Kengle's meal of choice apparently) can fuck up a concept as simple as a burger. But we decided we also need a sidedish from FVG to accompany it, one that hasn't been done by a kiwi before (we were gonna do cranberry thing untill we realized someone did it). Any suggestions on how to comitt culinary suicide effectively?

• Like Like x 13
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think a digital version of her cookbook is somewhere in this thread. Pick your poison.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Purple People Eater

Purple People Eater highly animated even though I'm decomposing

kiwifarms.net
  7. And when did ballerinas start making claw hands?

I find it upsetting that there isn't one of us that has the privilege of following her. I miss the good old days where we'd talk about her body/skeleton and make fun of her poop and semen pancakes.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #3647 niggawhat, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  8. She does not have CF omg. A little bit of powerleveling but someone close to me died of CF and he would eat like 6,000 calories a day and still be so underweight and weak he couldn't do much of anything. If she had it she would have DIED months ago on her crumb diet. She couldn't sustain herself on a vegan diet with CF. People with the disease need to intake lots of calories because their body won't absorb most of it.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    homewrecker

homewrecker Welcome to my twisty straw

kiwifarms.net
  9. Some recent pictures of Anna, she appears to not have jumped on the leach and turpentine chugging trends yet, maybe those'll cure the CF she's still claiming to have:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Founding Daddy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Is it just me or do her legs look a bit better in this one?

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    gorky

gorky Untimely Thoughts

kiwifarms.net
  11. They look like they're all muscle. No natural fat or anything. :c

• Feels Feels x 4
    Melkor

Melkor ANIME WAS A MISTAKE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well, she's not quite as much at death's door as she was living on her own, but she's still pretty frail. With parental supervision she's less of a cow and wont die as soon, so go Anna's parents, I guess (still can't keep her away from medical quackery, but you can't win them all.)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Her upper body looks kind of weird in that second photo.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Lunete

Lunete lul\lulz\lulself

kiwifarms.net
  14. She still looks so unnaturally small :(

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #3654 Kataomoi00, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Kataomoi00

Kataomoi00 Your Token Optimist

kiwifarms.net
  15. At least the muscles seems to be not wasting away currently.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. 14561838_364164387271776_658109948911157248_a.jpg
    Here's one more - the thumbnail from her @breathing4god ig account, in which she is preparing to exercise outdoors while wearing a Vogmask. These reuseable breathing masks are available to CF patients at a reduced price, to guard against pulmonary infectious diseases.

In addition to interacting extensively with the CF community on instagram, she continues to follow many disordered-appearing "health and fitness" accounts. So yeah, I'd be inclined to attribute any improvement in her physique to her parents' intervention, rather than her own initiative.

• Informative Informative x 10
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. She looks like a very skinny 12 year old boy with that on who is trying to play make-believe airsoft.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. That face genuinely frightens me. She looks like the bastard love child of Jack Nicholson and Carrot Top in this picture.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    MalWart

MalWart 5-letters, showing vulnerability...

kiwifarms.net
  19. Oh jesus christ I had my browser fullscreened and her face took up my entire monitor for a sec. Was not expecting that jumpscare.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Viking of Disapproval

The Viking of Disapproval looks in your direction

kiwifarms.net
  20. Malnutrition can be very hard to recover permanently from. It's recommended they have three full meals (each meal consisting of at least two courses) and three snacks a day. That's an awful lot of food for someone who hates eating and prefers to live off celery sticks.
    Also, depending on how far gone she was, her hair, skin and teeth may be permanently damaged.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Solzhenitsyn

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.