• "im going to preface this by saying i like the idea of fucking dogs."

Gross Anna Johnson, the Fit Vegan GingerJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. Is she still living with her parents (mom) again? I would surmise that's more the cause if anything; even before she started this CF nonsense, she was looking slightly less deathly ill after her "best friend" intervention in Delaware and her subsequent removal back to her parents' place. I suspect she can't get away with cutting every possible calorie corner when she's not on her own.

multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah, they literally make liposomal ADEK vitamins for CF patients to help with absorption for this very reason; essentially, vitamin molecules that are "wrapped" in a fatty liposome so that the person taking them isn't as reliant on supplementary dietary fat to absorb them properly. Most CF patients are, if left to their own devices, afflicted with pretty severe hypovitaminosis especially those that are fat soluble.

• Informative Informative x 7
    PTNR 2.0

PTNR 2.0 [showering intensifies]

kiwifarms.net
  3. Viscant could play as Anna and still wipe the floor with LTG.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Have we heard anything from Viserys (Anna's likely gay friend) lately?

• Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Maybe that's how she got diagnosed then? She's so deluded about her diet I'm sure she told her doctor she's eating a normal amount of calories daily (instead of 0), so the doctor could have assumed she had CF as a result of not knowing her true diet.

Also, does anyone else find it interesting that the illness she has is genetic, meaning she can get all the asspats and take no responsibility for her problems, instead of acknowledging her issues are in some way her fault?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    MacabroniAndCheese

MacabroniAndCheese What am I willing to put up with today?

kiwifarms.net
  6. An actual doctor would order a sweat chloride test if the patient was showing symptoms of cystic fibrosis. This test is normally ordered on children or babies, btw. It is rare for someone to live to adulthood before they find out they have cf. I suppose it could happen, but the frequent lung infections and poor weight gain would give a clue long before a baby grew up that something was wrong. Hell, some people with cf don't even live to adulthood. It would be a rare thing to live to adulthood and then all of sudden starts having symptoms of this. Of course, Anna has been known to go to those woo woo bullshit doctors who are not really doctors. more than likely, she's just thinking everyone is ignorant and will take her at face value.
    more info on sweat test: http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/sweat-test.html

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    weaselhat

weaselhat paint da happy trees!

kiwifarms.net
  7. She's probably not diagnosed at all and needs a new asspats conveyor belt now that she was under so much pressure about her pro-ana food posts. The only way for her to prove that she's got CF is to post lab results or something similar from an actual real medical facility. No normal person is going to demand that she does this and she knows it. Normal people aren't going to suspect that she's lying about having a terrible disease like CF. Kiwis, on the other hand, have a fabulously tuned bullshit detector.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Damn her parents, first they try to do something about her eating disorder, then they give her a genetic disease. :story:

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX (Non) White Male Cat Shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think you've nailed it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sailor_Jupiter

Sailor_Jupiter The mayor states this is not a normal occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. i spent the past 3-4 days reading this entire thread without skipping a single page. i could not get enough of this shit.
    the taste tests, the jumpscare selfies, the nausea inducing recipes, the ups and downs of the gains goblin....it was an incredible journey.

no matter what a bitch she is, i'd still be happy to see her gain like 20 pounds or something, it would make a huge difference. also has she completely dropped the FVG persona and stopped making recipes for good? :c

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Becquerel

Becquerel SHITTING IN THE 1940s

kiwifarms.net
  11. Much like the Nick Bate thread, whenever I see infrequent updates of this thread, my first instinct is to ponder whether she has finally died due to her taking horrid care of her body.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. can someone hot the horrifying button for me?

edit, i know im late guys, sorry

• Late Late x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    • A-Log A-Log x 1
    #3712 electroconvulsivetherapy, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
    electroconvulsivetherapy

electroconvulsivetherapy electroshock is good 4 health

kiwifarms.net
  13. RIP Ginger, I've labeled the thread as inactive until she comes back.

EDIT: lmao she's not dead or anything but the content is

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. False advertising.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Did she actually get so annoyed by everyone calling her food shit she quit 5ever?

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  16. Pretty much. One of her many implausible medical conditions finally stuck - she was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, albeit on shaky premises - and now that she is a plucky little #CFwarrior rolling in uncritical asspats, being a "healthy living guru" is more trouble than it's worth.

ETA: Haha nope, I was totally wrong! She flew under the radar for a while after rebranding, but never gave up on her dream of making, photographing, and selling disgusting food - or "food" - as an excuse to justify her eating disorder.

Her @breathing4god instagram account is private, but she remains extremely active in various tags pertaining to chronic illness and hideous vegan food substitutes, such as this ostensible "ranch dip" from her "instafriend" @lilsipper.
    yuck.png

Yes, it is pureed cauliflower and apple cider vinegar.

DELICIOUS

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    #3716 Durable Mike Malloy, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Goddamn stop getting my hopes up

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley not as smart as she looks
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Internet cooking recipes are serious business b0ss.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. @Durable Mike Malloy actually the dip would probably work. Properly liquidized cauliflower bound with vinegar and given a hit with some chives would taste like an approximation of ranch dressing.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  20. it needs a shit ton of stevia and cinnamon too, though.

• Winner x 15
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Becquerel

Becquerel SHITTING IN THE 1940s

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.