• "I'm running out of vaginas."

Gross Anna Johnson, the Fit Vegan GingerJesus Freak, orthorexic, creator of vegan food monstrosities.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Rihanna Ikari, Nov 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. yeah but that has calories

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton Some garbage is OK

kiwifarms.net
  2. GUYS! I don't know if this has been posted already (there are a lot of pages and I'm still reading through them...), but since I couldn't find her Instagram account (it's apparently been taken down), I found this!

https://www.instagram.com/thefitvegangingercooks/

It doesn't have any pictures of her ("how am I supposed to sell a fitness cookbook if I don't look very healthy myself?"), but it's got her nasty "food".

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    batgirl013

batgirl013 Guest

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm fairly sure that's a parody account. Many of the pictures of the food are her monstrous concoctions by the look of it, but there's no way the captions were written sincerely :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Are you sure? Her "personal" account is gone and I don't think this one has been updated since the last time her "website" was updated (2016). The captions seemed to be pretty closer to her level of writing (lots of exclamation points, "excited" words, etc..). I mean, I can totally understand it being a parody account, but what if she's so out of touch with reality that she's gone so far as to make some crazy cookbook promotion account? Why else would her normal account be gone from existence?

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    batgirl013

batgirl013 Guest

kiwifarms.net
  5. Pretty sure.
    upload_2017-4-19_16-27-4.png

It's a parody account from when Ginger first did the internet rounds. She must have rage-deleted about a year ago, because the person (definitely not Ginger) got bored of the joke and gave up. A lot of the pictures are clearly photoshopped. If this is the parody account I remember, a lot of the Ginger "food" is actually cat vomit photoshopped onto plates.
    upload_2017-4-19_16-31-7.png
    upload_2017-4-19_16-31-44.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja

kiwifarms.net

6. [​IMG]

I guess this is around the time she deleted her pictures, and the parody account got bored shortly after.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. The avatar is fucking Gabbo. How can you not tell it's a parody account?

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Hopefully she's getting better and just privated social media because she doesn't want any weight gain to be noticed by her pro-ana following. Not that faking CF (or maybe really believing she has CF due to having a pathetic immune system and feeling like ass all the time) is really "better" exactly, but being a lying attention whore certainly has a lower mortality rate than anorexia does.

Yeah that's right FVG, because you seem like the type to be reading this. :anna:
    We want you to get your shit together and not die. Even though we think you're a cunt.

P.S., Crohn's disease would have been more believable.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    vanilla_pepsi_head

vanilla_pepsi_head Heavens to Spergatroyd!

kiwifarms.net
  9. You're not supposed to do that with starvation victims. That's called "refeeding syndrome" and it could kill them. Plus, it's a waste of a good bacon grease sandwich.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Somebody as hideously ill as Anna would need hospital treatment and intravenous nutrition to regain healthy weight. She passed the point of 'just eat more to get better' a long, long time ago.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Forever Sunrise

Forever Sunrise Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nope

nope Guest

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah that food actually looks edible, it can't be our favourite freaky dancer.

• Feels Feels x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. The store's Facebook, most recent entry... Anybody local who can go check this out tomorrow?

[​IMG]

(was linked from the business site, but with a very small avatar/link.)

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I say that's definitely ol' Ging. These look like one of her old creations, the repeated mention of Stevia, and the Bible quotes are just a dead giveaway.

EDIT: uhhh, and the image of her on the Facebook page for the company posted above, ninjad :o.

This is definitely the weirdest thing listed... No ingredients listed either?

There are some cat vomit looking creations too.

I think the main difference is she's using an oven to cook now? Before, she threw all her concoctions in the microwave for a couple minutes and called it a day, this food looks like it's been cooked somewhat appropriately.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ninja

kiwifarms.net
    • Like x 8
    • Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    #3736 Durable Mike Malloy, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:48 PM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 5:51 PM
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Gotta admit a few of the photos on that website actually look appetizing. I see she's hidden the horrors behind a paywall however. What's the in store selling point though? "Buy this stuff and you too can look like a paper skinned half dead skeletor cosplay!"

• Agree Agree x 6
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh it's her alright. I'd recognize those food abominations anywhere.
    [​IMG]
    This. This looks like a bowl of dirt.
    [​IMG]
    And her 'Raw' Chili. Is there some fucking law stating she can't even heat it up or something? There's is no reason why it has to be raw. You could simmer all that stuff in a pot and there'd be no negative effects on it.

Just when I thought I was out the bitch pulls me back in.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MasterGtr Sonichu
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. In this entry, we learn that Anna claims to have successfully treated "countless clients" with many unspecified medical conditions, continues to disregard medical advice in favor of disgusting food, and is shilling an essential oil pyramid scheme.
    http://archive.is/Tgb32

According to her About Me page, her "life’s goal is to advocate for natural health, and to tell everyone who is struggling with a health problem that there is hope…there’s an alternative to drugs and doctors…hospitals and lifelong health problems. You can help yourself…and the secret ingredient is, often times, growing right in your back yard."

She says she has recently cured herself of kidney failure, liver failure, and seven different simultaneous lung infections - on top of the migraines, blindness, POTS dysautonomia, displaced organs etc she claims to have cured previously!

Also, her logo, um, does not appear to be original.

• Informative Informative x 13
    #3739 Durable Mike Malloy, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:42 PM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 2:57 PM
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Said it before; if she wants to shill her shit that's her business but convincing people that they can cure themselves is dangerous and stupid.

• Agree Agree x 13
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MasterGtr Sonichu
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.