Careercow Anna Kreider / Wundergeek / Go Make Me a Sandwich - Takes Feminist Gamer Critic to a New Level

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I was debating giving Anna Kreider (AKA Wundergeek) her own thread, but her little rant where she uses the Orlando shooting to not only blame white, CIShet male society for creating the shooter, but compares it to the people who tell her to stop sperging and loosen up drove me to give her a thread.

For those of you who don't know, Anna is a minor writer and artist in the tabletop gaming world and feminist critic of video, computer and tabletop games. And has a site called, Go Make Me a Sandwich. While she has some talent when someone else is keeping her under control and her art is passable, but when left on her own, she gets nuts. What separates her from your usual SJW/feminist critics is she LOVES to obsess over the smallest things and doing charts over what the art is like to the point of spergetory.

Here's some other things...

• She seems to not even enjoy the games she rants on. She doesn't want to try Pathfinder or play any more White Wolf stuff outside a LARP she did. I know Anita Sharkesian (sp) isn't a gamer, but Anna seems repulsed and unable to find any real joy out of it.
  • Goes into obsessive charts on things like women having enough action poses (she hates it when you use the term, female), how covered-up they are, the alignments of the goddesses from Smite, etc.
  • It seems like a lot pisses her off, even things that other feminist critics gloss over: too many of the goddesses in Smite are good; if there's not an true equal number of women in a picture, not enough female fighting-type classes being represented (how dare a number of them being mages or clerics who just "twiddle their thumbs in battle"), if men in real life are leaning forward too much or taking up too much room when sitting (and sees it as an attack against her), the barbarian class is an insult to Native Americans (scroll down) because barbarians are portrayed as savage and natural and those were accusations white people used against Native American to murder them, etc.
  • She also seems to have a misandrist streak to her. Pictures of men who are tough, confident and/or macho turn her off. The best way to handle gender issues in gaming? Have an event where you humiliate and ridicule men to the point of making them miserable (maybe even cry).
  • Also she's got a unique way of answering comments that don't agree with her or point out stuff that counters her argument. She'll either ignore it and refuse to comment or answer questions or she'll delete your comment and say fuck you.
So there you are. Trust me, her entire page is a trove of bitchiness.

Oh Long Johnson

Eat the bugs, bigot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they cant get laid and dont have friends then its a way of making it their choice.
And misery loves company so these fucks flock together.
There was a study done that I'm too lazy to look for right now where it compared attractive women to those not as attractive. It found that attractive women have less sex in general while the uggos and the fatties have more sexual partners. The takeaway was that unattractive women use sex to obtain friends/mates while the good looking women don't have to go fishing as much. The logical extension from that is that when you fuck a lot of dudes, you run the risk of encountering those who only value you for your willingness to fuck.

TL;DR - It is no surprise women that look like Anna Kreider have a low opinion of men.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a study done that I'm too lazy to look for right now where it compared attractive women to those not as attractive. It found that attractive women have less sex in general while the uggos and the fatties have more sexual partners. The takeaway was that unattractive women use sex to obtain friends/mates while the good looking women don't have to go fishing as much. The logical extension from that is that when you fuck a lot of dudes, you run the risk of encountering those who only value you for your willingness to fuck.

TL;DR - It is no surprise women that look like Anna Kreider have a low opinion of men.
So what your saying is
When people say "x is fat and i wouldnt have sex with her" they mean the opposite because "X is fat which means she more likely to have sex with me".

Seriously though good point

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Well she doesnt look fat but im gonna still pass.
She can make me a sandwich and fuck off and let me enjoy pathfinder and smite
She has that look that reminds me of a shrewish, strict grade school teacher.

People who spend their time sexually frustrated tend to engender resentment in their failures. The sad and stupid thing is that this happens to both sexes.

It's just gonna backfire for her though. Being a bigger dick will just attract cucks. But then again I think she's gets off on that.
I know she's married and has a very young daughter. Though I do fear for any future sons (if she has them), especially if he ends up being CIShet.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has that look that reminds me of a shrewish, strict grade school teacher.
Shrewish yes
But she screams geography teacher to me. The kind of mind that has no room for opinions only facts.
Twisted to the point her own opinions are facts in her fun hating mind.

Its just a drawing of a sexy dungeon crawler, cheer up love

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino