Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Alcoholic

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Data looks like he checked out mentally a loonng time ago ♥

Aw, you just reminded me of a video from the fat acceptance thread when Anna was still a part of it.
She forgot to cut out the part at the end of the video where she drops her facial expression from 'smiling/happy' back to resting and starts huffing & puffing HARD as she goes to turn off the camera.
That was after something like 15 seconds of light movement.

I'm gonna go dig it up right now because by god was that a hilarious & sad look behind the camera.

Edit - Sorry guys, I looked for like half an hour & couldn't find it. If anyone remembers the post & can link it, I would be much obliged. Hope it's not lost to time. :'(
Found it
If you watch to the very end, you see her drop her peace sign and shuffle over to the camera, all while audibly breathing extremely hard.

Peace sign is at 19:01.

Last edited:

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Episode 1 of Vodka the Musical dropped today. I am a podcast junkie and decided I'd take on the task of recapping the episode for everyone.

-Anna sings the theme song.

-Costco rotisserie chicken talk (Anna declares it "food of the day")

-Still vague about relationship but not actually sisters

-Anna spent a bunch of money on podcasting equipment

-They are different. For example, Anna is fat.

-Christa works for Anna "Basically I am an adult baby and I need someone to make sure I don't die." "She's my third child."

-"Online, Anna is very put-together." lel She must be a wreck irl.

-The audio is atrocious. It keeps going soft then Anna screams into the microphone.

-"We want to be a little ray of sunshine in your week."

-Five minutes of talk about being disorganized.

-15 minutes in: Sorry fam. I can't do it. This fat bitch keeps SCREAMING into her microphone. I've listened to some shitty podcasts but this is beyond the pale, even for a first episode.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Episode 1 of Vodka the Musical dropped today. I am a podcast junkie and decided I'd take on the task of recapping the episode for everyone.

-Christa works for Anna "Basically I am an adult baby and I need someone to make sure I don't die." "She's my third child."

-The audio is atrocious. It keeps going soft then Anna screams into the microphone.

-15 minutes in: Sorry fam. I can't do it. This fat bitch keeps SCREAMING into her microphone. I've listened to some shitty podcasts but this is beyond the pale, even for a first episode.
Thank you for your sacrifice. So Anna has to pay people to be around her now. She needs TWO assistants? Her brother's ex wife, and the 19 year old. Wtf is going on in her life that requires two helpers? One to spread her cheeks and the other to wipe?
I'm also curious about her money situation. I don't use tiktok so I'm not familiar, but do the "creators" make a ton of money like youtubers do? Anna moved twice, bought a new SUV, is paying 2 employees, and just bought expensive podcast equipment on a drunken whim. Yet still can't do something about her meth face.

Dafuk

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for your sacrifice. So Anna has to pay people to be around her now. She needs TWO assistants? Her brother's ex wife, and the 19 year old. Wtf is going on in her life that requires two helpers? One to spread her cheeks and the other to wipe?
I'm also curious about her money situation. I don't use tiktok so I'm not familiar, but do the "creators" make a ton of money like youtubers do? Anna moved twice, bought a new SUV, is paying 2 employees, and just bought expensive podcast equipment on a drunken whim. Yet still can't do something about her meth face.
The face sores are multiplying. She ain't cute. She could use some botox in her forehead lines but the injection sites would probably expand rather than close due to her poor health
20200317_132805.jpg

I meannnn Christa is fat too...just not on the level of Anna but not many people are in that percentile so my means of comparison she is a waif.
Also wondering if there is more to their relationship outside of being related by proxy of her being the Aunt to her children?

Last edited by a moderator:

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meannnn Christa is fat too...just not on the level of Anna but not many people are in that percentile so my means of comparison she is a waif.
Also wondering if there is more to their relationship outside of being related by proxy of her being the Aunt to her children?
Don't we have a "mormon whisperer" in this thread? Maybe the drunk mormons just form a club after they get kicked out of the church.

The podcast is DOA. Horrible production, horrible content. I listened to the whole thing. It's just Anna and her SIL talking about meaningless shit in their lives. The most interesting thing was Anna saying her mom (RIP) was a software tester and Anna compared herself to Mark Zuckerburg.

Anna said she "struggles to drink water". That explains a lot, actually.

Common Beanbag

kiwifarms.net
There is also this guy who she referred to as “my manager” somewhere in her Milano vlog. You can look at him at 7:32 - some young gay dude. But for the life of me I can’t find the place where she calls him her manager...and I can’t force myself to rewatch the video. I wonder if he is also on her payroll and she flies him everywhere as well, which can’t be cheap.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is repped by a F list agency called "Whalar" (lol).

Last week, Whalar Star Anna O'Brien (Glitter + Lazers) dazzled for Dolce and Gabbana at the #DGFattoAMano Women's Fall Winter 2020/21 Fashion Show. For D&G, this event has been heralded as the luxury fashion brand's latest pivot into the TikTok space.
-
Anna is a multi-platform and adored Creator who is breaking down cultural barriers and driving positive change for her community. The nature of her collaborations are an accolade to how influence has evolved. Now, independent Creators can be looked to as a fundamental force in shifting the cultural perception of brands.
-
Video courtesy of Dolce & Gabbana

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Aside from the stupid posting time, is the only theme of the podcast just Anna drunkenly screeching into the microphone?! She has definitely not that much personality going on to carry a personality driven podcast. Much less her Ex-SIL. Maybe no one has told her so far, but being a mother and a lesbian are not personality traits.

I give this drunken snooze fest 3 episodes before the schedule fizzles out due to "not feeling well" and then until it's all together aborted and the expensive tech rots in a corner next to empty vodka and Mountain Dew bottles.

Being an alcoholic is not quirky. And naming Your podcast after your addiction is just depressing. At least Anna's hollow eyed stare of despair fits here.

Tags
None