Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
She always has spelling and grammatical errors in her posts. For someone who makes their living from social media, you'd think she could proof read first.
Every picture I see of her, she looks huger than ever. She can claim "muh conditions" about lipedema and what the fuck ever, but those grotesque back tits tell a different story. Her back tits need a much larger bra size than her front facing, sad flappy B cups.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Don't we have a "mormon whisperer" in this thread? Maybe the drunk mormons just form a club after they get kicked out of the church.

The podcast is DOA. Horrible production, horrible content. I listened to the whole thing. It's just Anna and her SIL talking about meaningless shit in their lives. The most interesting thing was Anna saying her mom (RIP) was a software tester and Anna compared herself to Mark Zuckerburg.

Anna said she "struggles to drink water". That explains a lot, actually.
There’s definitely a bit of ex-mormon solidarity, especially if you were raised in the church.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't we have a "mormon whisperer" in this thread? Maybe the drunk mormons just form a club after they get kicked out of the church.

The podcast is DOA. Horrible production, horrible content. I listened to the whole thing. It's just Anna and her SIL talking about meaningless shit in their lives. The most interesting thing was Anna saying her mom (RIP) was a software tester and Anna compared herself to Mark Zuckerburg.

Anna said she "struggles to drink water". That explains a lot, actually.
Former Mormons and extremely Jack-Mormons do tend to run in tight crowds, even if the nature of their relationships change and such. It's a very specific, particularly hyper-preppy and hyper-cliquey culture that is really hard to break from if you leave the church. I think about it like the foreign exchange students from the same country who group closely together in college despite them not having many common interests.
Unrelated, but while she's right that we shouldn't be racist against Chinese or otherwise Asian/ descendants of Asian people, do take this virus seriously. I am a suspected case and I swear, I've never coughed so damn hard in my life or felt so close to suffocating.

Last edited:

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1194608View attachment 1194609
Great, we’ll be seeing more swimsuits from Glitter.
Thin privilege is sitting in an oversized patio chair and it being visible around your hips and legs. Bitch looks like she's hovering and what's with the nasty dark spots all over LAYYGS.

Idk if anyone remembers but for one of the "new year resolutions" videos she made, she said she wasn't doing bathing suit pictures and videos anymore. She must have realized she can make a lot more money horrifying Chinese teenagers with her grotesque appearance than having any kind of dignity.

just lurking

I don't lurk nearly as much as I thought I did
kiwifarms.net

JesusChristSuperstar

kiwifarms.net
On tiktok, Anna posted a "friendly reminder that all bodies are bikini bodies". This is a repost, and a throwback to what iirc is one of the original videos that launched her into tiktok stardom. The horrifying way the fat on her thighs moves in slowmo is the type of content that got people interested in her in the first place (like a trainwreck you can't look away from...)

Also she posted a sponsored tiktok where she mentions her awful sores... they're "battle scars". Right. Lol at the one shot of her awful lip after her trip in China though.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Omg this crazy beast is so full of herself. Originally, I chose Anna as my fatty dead pool choice because she is so reckless and oblivious of the danger to her health, but I changed my vote because she isn't in the worst shape health-wise (afaik) in the grouping. Also, she managed to get out of Italy without catching Covid-19. But the more I think about it, she is less likely to take all of the precautions that people with serious health problems do. Plus she is a drunk, and so she is likely to be careless while drinking or nursing a hangover. Might change my vote again, dunno yet.

anna's juicy face

kiwifarms.net
This video of Anna from about 3 years ago came up in my suggested on Youtube, I gave it a quick look and could not believe how much she's changed. At 2:20 she talks about when she struggled to walk a mile and how "sad" it was that she couldn't easily walk a mile. She talks about how much better her life got when she started consistently exercising. She didn't specifically say losing weight was good for her, but it was implied with the photos she showed. I can't imagine her now EVER admitting to there being any down side to her current weight/sedentary lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whale Watcher

#scootybeauty2020
kiwifarms.net
Also she posted a sponsored tiktok where she mentions her awful sores... they're "battle scars". Right. Lol at the one shot of her awful lip after her trip in China though.

View attachment 1195249

View attachment 1195257
GWOROWL.
Anna. Pls.

"Battle scars" is a term used by people who got their scars from actually overcoming something that scarred them.
What struggles are you overcoming when you impulsively tear into your own flesh every time you see a clogged pore?
Shit, even people with heavy cystic acne scars can sell that as "battle scars" if they really wanted to because no one chooses to have acne. But Anna 100% chose to put each and every one of those pockmarks on her face from her own lack of impulse control. She has literally never had acne, she just picks at nothing like a methhead.

First the fats stole body positivity from the people with disabilities & deformities.
Now they're coming to steal "battle scars" from people with actual chemical burns and shit.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Now she's doing paid promotions for Massage Envy? She wouldn't be able to fit on one of their tables, much less expect a masseuse to reach the muscles deep under layers upon layers of fat.

How are her sores "battle scars"? What battle? They are constantly migrating all over her face, and are only increasing in size and severity. They never crust and heal over (like a scar) but are always red and oozing. This entitled cunt is full on delusional.

Tags
None