Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

anna's juicy face

kiwifarms.net
What was she going for that autocorrected to a steady "strain" of snacks...? She couldn't have typed that on purpose, surely. How can you not check for errors in a paragraph when it's all you do for your "job?"
She constantly has typos in her captions, and I’m not talking about hard to find stuff, it’s usually easy to spot, obvious errors. I always think, why doesn’t she take a few seconds to proofread her dumb captions?! It’s just plain laziness. I’ve noticed her post captions filled with mistakes on sponsored posts too. You’d think she‘d try to be somewhat professional about this “career”.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B219E226-EDB4-4645-A18E-9005E0BD7713.jpeg
This is Glitter’s outfit of the day. I like how she’s using the classic fat girl trick and putting the belt underneath her boobs to create a “waistline”. Also, I still don’t get how some people still look to her for fashion advice. She’s sized out of most stores, and the way she chooses to style her clothes isn’t innovative enough to warrant the “fashionista” moniker.

Here’s what she posted on Instagram today:
BC711263-A472-4C11-8249-40333FF25AE5.jpeg

24B5C01C-ACB6-43DE-AC34-07939E3C3030.jpeg

E9F42ACD-8382-4070-AC49-F8A368A384BB.jpeg

D703A947-249F-43B2-A58B-E1C1DFA0F3C8.jpeg

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199586
This is Glitter’s outfit of the day. I like how she’s using the classic fat girl trick and putting the belt underneath her boobs to create a “waistline”. Also, I still don’t get how some people still look to her for fashion advice. She’s sized out of most stores, and the way she chooses to style her clothes isn’t innovative enough to warrant the “fashionista” moniker.
couldn't she have chosen a more harmonious band for her FitBit? Might be an Alta? Or maybe its an Apple watch. Either way, there are tons of bands for those. Wow, look at me being a puzzle piece over Anna's OOTD.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
She constantly has typos in her captions, and I’m not talking about hard to find stuff, it’s usually easy to spot, obvious errors. I always think, why doesn’t she take a few seconds to proofread her dumb captions?! It’s just plain laziness. I’ve noticed her post captions filled with mistakes on sponsored posts too. You’d think she‘d try to be somewhat professional about this “career”.
Give her a break, she is drunk all the time.

Seriously, though, what is that assistant for? Anna should have her proofreading her stuff. Unless she already is...

Punkinsplice

kiwifarms.net
Give her a break, she is drunk all the time.

Seriously, though, what is that assistant for? Anna should have her proofreading her stuff. Unless she already is...
Anna is probably too egotistical to realize that someone should proofread her posts. I can see her controlling that part of her "job" and never letting anyone else do it or even look it over.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199586

View attachment 1199588

View attachment 1199589

View attachment 1199590

View attachment 1199591

The waist thing isn't really a trick though. These people are so goddamn fat that the belt/sash just "wends" its way up under the sad sacks. It's going for the smallest part of the torso which is pathetic.

anna's juicy face

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199586

View attachment 1199588

View attachment 1199589

View attachment 1199590

View attachment 1199591
I’m 99% sure that dress is not zipped up in the back.

wellthen

kiwifarms.net
I’m 99% sure that dress is not zipped up in the back.
That dress or top doesn't look to me like a garment that would have a back zipper. 🤔
It does zip in the back according to the item description and the only reason I believe that she might actually have been able to zip it is because the brand goes up to 40, albeit it a formalwear 40. If it isn’t zipped it’s because she went with her “I’m a size 22/24” delusion...

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199586

View attachment 1199588

View attachment 1199589

View attachment 1199590

View attachment 1199591
A lot of tulle died in the making of that tent.
RIP

Punkinsplice

kiwifarms.net
It does zip in the back according to the item description and the only reason I believe that she might actually have been able to zip it is because the brand goes up to 40, albeit it a formalwear 40. If it isn’t zipped it’s because she went with her “I’m a size 22/24” delusion...
Edit: i just realized I was talking about the OOTD yellow top and everyone else is referring to some other photos that I somehow missed. My bad.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think one big reason Anna moved was because she could not exist in a small apartment. I think her move was so she could afford a place with an extra room she could dedicate to her SM bullshit. Anna is a slob. The corona outbreak means Anna won’t have any house cleaners, dog walkers or (hopefully) “assistants.” Her home is going to be disgusting. Merely trying on clothes exhausts Anna. If she’s stuck home alone she’s going to be wallowing in filth, eating garbage and drinking. Once she runs out of old photo content from the recent past she’s going to be hard up for content because she will only have the motivation to comb her hair or apply cover up to her gaping sores after some wine. Should be grade A lulz content from fatty in another 10 days.

Tags
None