Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at how she's violently yanking Data by the neck when she "skips".
Wow you're totally right. Look at 03 when his neck whips back and he seems to be in a bit of pain. That's tragic. She picks him up and uses him as a prop all the time. Not as much these days because I think she's become mostly immobile but 2-3 years on IG he was all over her shit and she was not gentle with him.

I like to think Data shit himself at the Sprinklr office hoping he'd get a new momma.

Lies Unlimited

Illuminaughty
kiwifarms.net
Her 'skips' involve exaggeratedly lifting each leg to convey exuberant movement, but most skipping is actually lifting the entire body off the ground for a second in between each step. Since no seismic activity was logged that day in Buttfuck, TX where she lives, I guess it was for public safety reasons she didn't actually 'skip'.

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
She's probably not hurting the dog, but the dog knows it has to slow down or pay attention when she tugs on the leash. Maybe I'm just seeing that because thinking the dog is trained and is taken out for walks often feels better than thinking she's choking the dog for tiktok points.
In any case she looks like a well made 3D animation showcase, what with all the wobbling and weird shit going on with her fat.

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1199586
This is Glitter’s outfit of the day. I like how she’s using the classic fat girl trick and putting the belt underneath her boobs to create a “waistline”. Also, I still don’t get how some people still look to her for fashion advice. She’s sized out of most stores, and the way she chooses to style her clothes isn’t innovative enough to warrant the “fashionista” moniker.

Here’s what she posted on Instagram today:
View attachment 1199588

View attachment 1199589

View attachment 1199590

View attachment 1199591
If you look closely at the middle of her chest, you can see her bra.

kiwifarms.net
It's always so heartbreaking just looking at Data (and all of the pets owned by these deathfats tbh, but especially the dogs) and knowing he only gets "exercise" when his owner needs to put on a 5 second show- I'd be way more impressed with Anna's "fitness" if she live-streamed herself (because everything she does has to appear on social media) simply walking Data- leisurely- for a minimum of 30 minutes. She looks like an idiot, jerking him around as she slams all that weight on her knees and ankles. How more people aren't calling her out, I have no idea.

Some animals can be pretty expressive with their faces and Data always looks like a fucking POW. Sad.

anna's juicy face

kiwifarms.net
It's always so heartbreaking just looking at Data (and all of the pets owned by these deathfats tbh, but especially the dogs) and knowing he only gets "exercise" when his owner needs to put on a 5 second show- I'd be way more impressed with Anna's "fitness" if she live-streamed herself (because everything she does has to appear on social media) simply walking Data- leisurely- for a minimum of 30 minutes. She looks like an idiot, jerking him around as she slams all that weight on her knees and ankles. How more people aren't calling her out, I have no idea.

Some animals can be pretty expressive with their faces and Data always looks like a fucking POW. Sad.
I think people do call her out, but she deletes pretty much all negative comments. She sucks.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Anna posted her outfit of the day today on TikTok (feel free to embed the video):
View attachment 1201147

Anna has more bikini photos:
View attachment 1201148View attachment 1201149View attachment 1201150View attachment 1201151View attachment 1201152
Admittedly, the swimsuit is cute, but it would look a million times better on someone thinner.
Did she purposefully up the contrast on those pictures to highlight the lumpy cottage cheese that encases her body from the ankles up to the shoulders?
Because this is just horrific, even for her.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anna has some Instagram stories up of her doing exercises. @ADHD, @thejackal or @JesusChristSuperstar, can any of you guys embed the videos on here? It’s horrific and deserves to be on the farms.

Tags
None