Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good god the way her knees flex inward when she straightens after the "squats"! She should lose weight before trying these types of movements. And jazz hands and "namaste" don't pair logically, Anna, but you do you, I guess.
Right? She could blow a ligament at any moment, "squatting" or standing.

I like the disclaimer text on the first video, the implication being that she could hold a side plank longer in the past and would again if she just "got back at it". Girl what you need to get is about 200lb+ lighter. She probably hasn't held a side plank for longer than ten seconds since she was weight lost blogging all those years ago. She can't even get back down into an upright plank position without losing her balance and falling back on her ass.

Also my knees are screaming just looking at that last video. I know its pretty broken record to go on about fatty knees at this point but holy fuck.

Bonus here's one more for the knee pain train; jumping jacks.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I like the disclaimer text on the first video, the implication being that she could hold a side plank longer in the past and would again if she just "got back at it". Girl what you need to get is about 200lb+ lighter. She probably hasn't held a side plank for longer than ten seconds since she was weight lost blogging all those years ago. She can't even get back down into an upright plank position without losing her balance and falling back on her ass.

Also my knees are screaming just looking at that last video. I know its pretty broken record to go on about fatty knees at this point but holy fuck.

View attachment 1201989
Oh god her bouncing FUPA.

If she did jumping jacks inside a RAM Promaster, she'd obliterate the suspension. I don't think Texas-sized lift kits would be able to support her either.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1201989
She was so done after number 4 or 5. But had to "look fit" for the hayturs!

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Good god the way her knees flex inward when she straightens after the "squats"! She should lose weight before trying these types of movements. And jazz hands and "namaste" don't pair logically, Anna, but you do you, I guess.
Look at the way her back rounds and comes forward. She has 200lbs pulling down on her spine. She's way too big to be doing this, no doubt. She should mostly be doing chair yoga at this point and just STOP EATING! Christ even if she just ate 2500 cals a day the weight would melt off her until she got around 275.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
She's such a fucking pretentious cunt: "My shoulders burn when I snorkel" yes I'm about to get MOTI, but no one asked this hog about snorkeling, and no reputable company would allow her 500 pound ass to go snorkeling. She'd capsize the boat at the very least.

Anna is probably drowning her sorrows in booze and junk food over the fact that she can't take her weekly TikTok paid vacation to some impoverished country where muscular brown men drop to their knees to serve her candy juicy thighs.

Yep, she makes me mad. No one is buying her "exercise" routine either.

Dafuk

kiwifarms.net
Look at the way her back rounds and comes forward. She has 200lbs pulling down on her spine. She's way too big to be doing this, no doubt. She should mostly be doing chair yoga at this point and just STOP EATING! Christ even if she just ate 2500 cals a day the weight would melt off her until she got around 275.
Her body looks like a large pool of blueberry jello during a fucking Earthquake.
And agreed, these fitness stunts are doing major damage. I just cringe....trying to prove this theory of "healthy at any size " is going to be her undoing.

Autistic Screech

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she sped it up to 1.25 or even 1.50 based on the tree branch movement and data as well. She does this with pretty much all her exercise snippets. Fake ass bitch living a lie and leading more young people into obesity for dollars.
I slowed it to 0.7 Speed and muted the audio and it looks like you were right. She also really looks in so much pain in the last third, damn thats sad, but she does it to herself.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Anna is one fall or exercise-induced injury away from seriously fucking up her mobility to the point getting on an airplane in a vain attempt to escape herself will be beyond her.

People at that weight if they trip on something cannot save themselves and will generally go down like a sack of potatoes, and if they grab onto something as they go down the sheer weight of the rest of them pulling on the joint will result in a major injury to that arm and shoulder. If they stick an arm out to try to brace their fall, they will break their wrist badly, or even their arm.

Jumping at that weight is massively stupid. The sheer impact on her knees with every jump is staggering. The cartilage in her knees is probably already rather worn through and she's probably ten years away from having to have a full replacement in both joints. Jumping at that weight is only going to accelerate the process. I guess this is where these girls' brands basically die - when they have to have disfiguring surgeries that leave huge scars they cannot hide that shows the damage obesity does. The fatties will drop them and move onto more glamorous, and younger versions every time thehealth effects of morbid obesity begins to get to the point they cannot hide them or pretend to live the glam life anymore.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Anna has already fucked up her ankle in the past. She talked about the injury a lot in a "feel sorry for me" way but never actually said how the injury occurred. So either she was doing stupid exercises, or was drunk, or both. Either way her being massive either caused or exacerbated the injury.

She is packing on weight at an alarming speed. Her head and thighs in that cringey alien pick look positively elephantine.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I slowed it to 0.7 Speed and muted the audio and it looks like you were right. She also really looks in so much pain in the last third, damn thats sad, but she does it to herself.
View attachment 1202404
Why, of all things, did she chose skipping? I mean, you could say that about any of her "athletic" stunts, "Why!?" But for some reason, the skipping really triggered me. Maybe because it's not even something most adults do. When's the last time you skipped? Her (really brief and sped-up) exercise videos are one thing; she's trying to prove how normal she is, "I do squats, too!" But to bust out skipping was just weird. She can't do it. The way she has to swing her arms is insane (especially since she holding her dog's leash). Go frame by frame and you can see the utter pain each time she lands.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Anna is one fall or exercise-induced injury away from seriously fucking up her mobility to the point getting on an airplane in a vain attempt to escape herself will be beyond her.

People at that weight if they trip on something cannot save themselves and will generally go down like a sack of potatoes, and if they grab onto something as they go down the sheer weight of the rest of them pulling on the joint will result in a major injury to that arm and shoulder. If they stick an arm out to try to brace their fall, they will break their wrist badly, or even their arm.

Jumping at that weight is massively stupid. The sheer impact on her knees with every jump is staggering. The cartilage in her knees is probably already rather worn through and she's probably ten years away from having to have a full replacement in both joints. Jumping at that weight is only going to accelerate the process. I guess this is where these girls' brands basically die - when they have to have disfiguring surgeries that leave huge scars they cannot hide that shows the damage obesity does. The fatties will drop them and move onto more glamorous, and younger versions every time thehealth effects of morbid obesity begins to get to the point they cannot hide them or pretend to live the glam life anymore.
I know someone who broke one of her foot bones by stepping the wrong way off a porch step. This person was very overweight but nowhere near Anna's size. Even slim people can slip on ice or step in a hole and do terrible damage to themselves. These things happen within seconds to people who are just walking to their cars. Anna is stupid for attention.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Why, of all things, did she chose skipping? I mean, you could say that about any of her "athletic" stunts, "Why!?" But for some reason, the skipping really triggered me. Maybe because it's not even something most adults do. When's the last time you skipped? Her (really brief and sped-up) exercise videos are one thing; she's trying to prove how normal she is, "I do squats, too!" But to bust out skipping was just weird. She can't do it. The way she has to swing her arms is insane (especially since she holding her dog's leash). Go frame by frame and you can see the utter pain each time she lands.
The incongruousness of a morbidly obese 35 year-old behaving like a cutesy, innocent small child is prime Tik Tock fodder and she knows it. Probably hates herself more and more every time she films one of these self-demeaning stunts for the clicks.

Tags
None