Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She looks like a melted hershey's kiss.

OK I'm listening to the 2nd episode of "Vodka the Musical". Still DOA. They don't have an intro yet (so it starts with Anna just pushing random buttons) and they only talk about themselves. I don't get it, does Anna think she is Gwyneth Paltrow and people will just listen to her inane talk about her dad is throwing away a corn picture?

Her SIL, if possible, seems even more self-absorbed than Anna. People want podcasts to INFORM them or ENTERTAIN them and the best ones do both at the same time. Who asked for this? Nobody. Her SIL's family are preppers and have a year of food stockpiled. Half a year if they have to take in Anna I'd imagine.

At 30 minutes they sing a duet of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina". It is as bad as you'd expect. Anna's SIL wrote a "screenplay" at 15 about a girl joining a boy's HS football team. Anna says her mom was "really sick" when she was 13 and wrote a lot of "emo poetry". She says she was "desperate for people to look at her", laughs and says "maybe that explains my life".

Indeed.

Anna read some of her really shitty poetry.

we all dream and for some
those dreams come true
but I know right now
i'm one of the only dreaming few

35 minutes in now. 15 to go. Anna is crying, says as a kid "she had nothing" and was "not cool". She says she was "forgotten" and "broken" and admitted she had to get her GED and had to go to reform class for acting out. Anna's SIL's dad is a dentist.

anna again butts in and says she was "neglected" as a child because her mom was sick. anna wants gelato. go figure. she says she ordered "4 servings" when in Italy. there's a few minutes left and they are talking about their favorite teachers. I'm out. So fucking boring. Anna once again brings it back to how fucked up she was a 2nd grader. anna says she is "hyper creative" and "innovative" and "solving things".

which is why she got shitcanned from her career, of course. she's such an arrogant person. she's bragging about her 2nd grade math skills. What, doing long division?

anna describes her 2nd grade teacher as a "thickums". This is apparently her and her SIL's pet term for fat fucks.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Anna had the blue shield thing on the side, and it looked like she barely got her fat head through. I bet she had to widen the hole. Super cringe.
Edit: just noticed that the diy costume box in her tiktok said "kiwi co"
Kiwi Co. are subscription craft boxes for children:
That ufo thing is a stem kit rated 7 to 16+.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
Instagram stories where she sounds drunk.
View attachment 1204188
View attachment 1204189
Normal people would be horrified to have people know they day-time-drink.

Bitch, Pumperknickel or Schwarz Brot is a blackish whole-wheat bread that tastes very good and is something you'll never eat because healthy and good for disgestion.

It does not mean Devil's Fart, it comes most likely from Bumporknickel and means something like farting Nikolaus (Nickel) and was used as a word to describe a coarse (rude), bulky person. The bread itself usually looks like a coarse, black brick. But nobody is actually sure where it comes from. There are different stories. Sometimes it was used sarcastically (in my region) to describe things.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Aw, Anna, wasn't cool in school? Oh, call an ambulance. What a tragedy.

So fucking what, Anna? Most people weren't cool in school, even those who thought they were, because kids are the exact opposite of 'cool'. This is because they are unformed dough generally quite obsessed with conforming and have yet to form any kind of independent adult type of traits. I can never get over these Americans like Anna who seem to have crystallized emotionally in adolescence and are still crying about not being 'popular' at age fucking 35, 20+ years later. I've never met anyone from any other country who based their identity or blamed their problems on this kind of nonsense, let alone is still openly whining about it and blaming xyz personal issue on it decades down the line, into middle age. Even people who had a hard time in school.

Seriously, it's she's emotionally set in aspic around age 13 and something in the culture encourages this rather than mocking the shit out of people still whining about school and blaming personal issues on people not admiring them there twenty years after they left it.

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
Aw, Anna, wasn't cool in school? Oh, call an ambulance. What a tragedy.

So fucking what, Anna? Most people weren't cool in school, even those who thought they were, because kids are the exact opposite of 'cool'. This is because they are unformed dough generally quite obsessed with conforming and have yet to form any kind of independent adult type of traits. I can never get over these Americans like Anna who seem to have crystallized emotionally in adolescence and are still crying about not being 'popular' at age fucking 35, 20+ years later. I've never met anyone from any other country who based their identity or blamed their problems on this kind of nonsense, let alone is still openly whining about it and blaming xyz personal issue on it decades down the line, into middle age. Even people who had a hard time in school.

Seriously, it's she's emotionally set in aspic around age 13 and something in the culture encourages this rather than mocking the shit out of people still whining about school and blaming personal issues on people not admiring them there twenty years after they left it.
Lol, aspic. :lit: I'm sorry, but that's just too funny. It's very fitting for her. I'm imagining her head encased in aspic with some glitter thrown over and around it.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Lol, aspic. :lit: I'm sorry, but that's just too funny. It's very fitting for her. I'm imagining her head encased in aspic with some glitter thrown over and around it.
Remember Dish of the Day from Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy? Stick an apple in her mouth, stick her on the trolley and she's already there.

"May I recommend my candy juicy thighs. So succulent and tasty!"

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for uploading those. I tried yesterday (and more) but as much as I like the Farms I'm not gonna mash that upload button more than a couple times during the server migration / 'Rona.

Here's her only one from today, around 8 her time, looks like Anna woke up hungover. Luckily for her she has nothing to do except eat and make shitty tik toks!

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Translation: the bottoms of this two sizes too small two piece are bisecting my genital region like a cheesewire and the top is squishing my tits into new and unwanted shapes. Five mintes after I took this photo, I was struggling to peel this uncomfortable lycra sausage skin off me and crawl into a sweatshirt and sweatpants to spend the rest of the day drinking and sitting inside looking at my phone.

Tags
None