Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Alcoholic

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glitter really needs to stop wearing neon yellow/green. Neons like that only really look good on people with olive skin tones or darker. With the blonde hair, the color washes her out even more.

Also, in the video, she talked about a dress that gave her more of an “hourglass figure”. This woman is just as delusional as Amberlynn. Even at a normal weight Glitter wouldn’t have an hourglass figure because she’s too bottom heavy.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
You can tell she never cooks. That kitchen is utterly unlived in, clearly unused, and basically ornamental. Look at how she's used all that cupboard space to basically display trinkets and a few fancy goblets the way people display them in their living rooms. People who cook have cabinets with actual dishes, pans ...useful stuff. I can't even see any actual food or ingredients. She likely eats out of delivered boxes and cartons with disposable cultlery and none of it even touches the kitchen surfaces.

Nice kitchens are wasted on people who is reality may as well be eating out of a pig trough into which their thrice-daily takeaway and gallons of Mountain Dew are poured.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
You can tell she never cooks. That kitchen is utterly unlived in, clearly unused, and basically ornamental. Look at how she's used all that cupboard space to basically display trinkets and a few fancy goblets the way people display them in their living rooms. People who cook have cabinets with actual dishes, pans ...useful stuff. I can't even see any actual food or ingredients. She likely eats out of delivered boxes and cartons with disposable cultlery and none of it even touches the kitchen surfaces.

Nice kitchens are wasted on people who is reality may as well be eating out of a pig trough into which their thrice-daily takeaway and gallons of Mountain Dew are poured.
It looks like a model house, like the ones used to showcase all the options that you can get in your $300k "custom home" in a new subdivision, with no trees and sod for ground cover.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know she has to pay that teenager and her sister-in-law to be her only friends, but seriously, no one cares enough about her to tell her how absolutely ridiculous her eyebrows look?
i see where you're coming from, but someone should tell her a lot f things that would hurt most people's feelings. Overalls, swimsuits, that maxi stretch tube skirt, etc. They would get fired for sure.

Tags
None