Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Mountain Dew addict.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The boob thing bothers me more than it should. Like aside from her sideshow legs, the absence of any titty on this bitch is just nature having an absolute laugh at this point.

And it's so fixable too. Like there are bras that will specifically cheat a shape for her. She doesn't need to pad a cup or anything, just something that can lift and round the pathetic beanbags she has. She can be all bopo all day if she wants, but if she had any fashion sense whatsoever she'd know that shapes and silouhettes and are everything... even at gargantuan lump lady proportions. As a dresser, it's infuriating.

Free the Pedos

kiwifarms.net
I know she has to pay that teenager and her sister-in-law to be her only friends, but seriously, no one cares enough about her to tell her how absolutely ridiculous her eyebrows look?
It's interesting to think about how Anna would respond to criticism. I have a feeling she'd fix you with a forced smile and then cut you out of her life and never speak to you again.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Like there are bras that will specifically cheat a shape for her.
No, not at her size. I doubt there's a single bra readily available on the market that would fit her at all. Wrangling herself into anything that 'kind of' fits would not on;y look awful (look around you at all the normal-sized women who wear the wrong size for an illustration, I can spot the too large band and too small cup thing at twenty paces) but be so uncomfortable. Women who say they hate bras because they're uncomfortable are always wearing the wrong size or shape or both. Imagine being Anna and already being uncomfortable as fuck in your body. Adding an ill-fitting bra would just exacerabte that. I think that's why she just wears those soft, useless bralettes. Those things are really for young, almost flat-chested women or are just for use slobbing around the house, they're not something most of us would ever consider wearing as everyday underwear for a reason. They offer no support or shape. I doubt Anna has much choice though. I can also see her rejecting the type of surgical-stocking-like old lady bras that come in white or nude, tops, that MAY have just fit her when she was a couple of sizes smaller than now, because she thinks she's a stylish fashionista and those things are truly depressing to look at.

Want to guess her band size? It will be way, way beyond what anything but the most highly specialized (as in, made to measure) manufacturers make and possibly not even then. She's probably something like a 50B. Not available anywhere, really. In my country, band sizes in the high street start at 30 if you're lucky (sometimes, a lot of the time it's 32) and go all the way up to maybe 40 or 42. Cup sizing can be odd, too. Lots of manufacturers seem to think girls with a small band size never get bigger than a D. And I've seen bras in larger band sizes offered without the option for a small cup size as if some women can't be fat or wide without having massive boulders for tits.

Those extenders don't really help either because they are not part of the actual bra and are unstable and weaken the support, and on top of that are myriad fit issues. She'd need a specific style that suits wider-spaced breasts. That's easy at say, 32C or 36DD, but not at her size. When you get into the industrial couture type of bra-making, you don't really get the choice the rest of the population gets either. It's going to be very basic, medical-looking things, no wonderbra type solutions and they will cost a fortune even if you can source and pay for them.

wellthen

kiwifarms.net
No, not at her size. I doubt there's a single bra readily available on the market that would fit her at all. Wrangling herself into anything that 'kind of' fits would not on;y look awful (look around you at all the normal-sized women who wear the wrong size for an illustration, I can spot the too large band and too small cup thing at twenty paces) but be so uncomfortable. Women who say they hate bras because they're uncomfortable are always wearing the wrong size or shape or both. Imagine being Anna and already being uncomfortable as fuck in your body. Adding an ill-fitting bra would just exacerabte that. I think that's why she just wears those soft, useless bralettes. Those things are really for young, almost flat-chested women or are just for use slobbing around the house, they're not something most of us would ever consider wearing as everyday underwear for a reason. They offer no support or shape. I doubt Anna has much choice though. I can also see her rejecting the type of surgical-stocking-like old lady bras that come in white or nude, tops, that MAY have just fit her when she was a couple of sizes smaller than now, because she thinks she's a stylish fashionista and those things are truly depressing to look at.

Want to guess her band size? It will be way, way beyond what anything but the most highly specialized (as in, made to measure) manufacturers make and possibly not even then. She's probably something like a 50B. Not available anywhere, really. In my country, band sizes in the high street start at 30 if you're lucky (sometimes, a lot of the time it's 32) and go all the way up to maybe 40 or 42. Cup sizing can be odd, too. Lots of manufacturers seem to think girls with a small band size never get bigger than a D. And I've seen bras in larger band sizes offered without the option for a small cup size as if some women can't be fat or wide without having massive boulders for tits.

Those extenders don't really help either because they are not part of the actual bra and are unstable and weaken the support, and on top of that are myriad fit issues. She'd need a specific style that suits wider-spaced breasts. That's easy at say, 32C or 36DD, but not at her size. When you get into the industrial couture type of bra-making, you don't really get the choice the rest of the population gets either. It's going to be very basic, medical-looking things, no wonderbra type solutions and they will cost a fortune even if you can source and pay for them.

I agree w/ the 50B assessment mostly because she's at least 2-3 clothing sizes smaller on top than bottom. And while they aren't readily available in store some of the brands that make clothes in that size carry bras that size online. All of the options are as matronly as you would imagine, shiny sateen wireless Nana bras. And you are right her actual issue is her cup size not the band when it comes to bras, when you get above that 42/44 size the assumption is that your cup is further down the alphabet so 50DDD/E/F is way easier to find than 50B.

Last edited:

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
Just noticed something weird in this video. Why are the counters behind her so low? I know she's tall, but they look really uncomfortable to use as a work surface if that's the kitchen, even for a shorter person. Standard kitchen counter height in the US is 36 inches.
I wonder if that's a handi-accessable apartment with a roll-in shower or a tub with a door in the side.

chantalisfat

Formerly sixcarbchiligorl, y'know.
kiwifarms.net
Just noticed something weird in this video. Why are the counters behind her so low? I know she's tall, but they look really uncomfortable to use as a work surface if that's the kitchen, even for a shorter person. Standard kitchen counter height in the US is 36 inches.
I wonder if that's a handi-accessable apartment with a roll-in shower or a tub with a door in the side.
Good catch! They look like fun house counters. Is that even her house?

This is what her kitchen looked like a few weeks ago:
1585559188693.png

Nothing like the one with the short counters. She couldn't have moved again, right?

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
If you go back a couple of pages, there's a pic of her pretending to cook and the stove and counter top appear to be normal height. The thing she is standing in front of looks like some kind of built in desk, not that she could ever squeeze into that opening at the bottom of the counter space. She's not *that* tall either, at least not in my opinion. It's just something she likes to say when clothes don't fit her. It's the same as her saying constantly that she has a tiny waist.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa OR Heather
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Without PLing too much, I've covered this before with previous deathfats as someone who has had some experience clothing them at a professional level. They are few and far between at my level of the business, but it does happen.

Anna is probably around a 48B in my best estimate - her hips are deceptive, she is smaller up top in general, though still fucking fat. I don't think she's crossed the 50 band quite yet. I agree with you, finding a bra at that size is very fucking difficult and beyond customising it's tricky. But it can be done. And what it allll comes down to is foundation wear (shapewear). Like I said, it's all about the lines under the clothing and how to 'cheat' that with these absurd lumpy bodies.

We had a client for a red carpet event (a legit major awards show, not the Austin Feed Pig Jamboree), who clocked in at 450lbs, 5'5. The biggest body I've ever personally clothed. She had pretty 'forgiving' distribution in that it was just kind of fat everywhere. From memory her bra size was like 50 D? And even with that, she did not appear too 'well endowed'. She did not opt for a custom bra. The issue being her back fat kind of folded weird, and hung over the band - much like Anna's ill fitting bikini tops.

So what do you do to make that even remotely red carpet ready? You stuff her into a large padded balconette bra (to give more of a top heavy silouhette), then encase her whole body from thigh to shoulder in not one, but two heavy duty, all in one shapers. Yes, you can get them in that size.

What resulted was the fact that her bubbly bra cutting back had been completely smoothed under the shaper, as well as her stomach and hips. So we were able to fake the silhouette as smooth and curved... just much, much larger.

I don't really give a fuck if you figure out who it is, but I'll say this chick was a trooper and a delight to work with. I mean the foundation scaffolding we did on her alone must have been so uncomfortable. But she's an 'in the spotlight' professional and wore similar set ups every. day. Imagine that constant discomfort... I mean fuck, if I had to choose between a temporary discomfort of a couple of years of sticking to a diet vs. the CONSTANT discomfort of multiple full body shapers, the choice is a no-brainer.

TL;DR - Agree with you 100%, getting the right sized bra is everything (even more so if you have a large cup to band ratio)... but there are ways to cheat it if you've eaten yourself out of the 40s. And given that Anna's business is fashion facing, she should employ them by now... but "muh body pos".

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None