Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Alcoholic

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
Jfc, her skin. I know yall are probably tired of talking about her skin, but I can't get over how progressively worse it looks in each update. She for real looks like a meth addict except she's way too fat. I don't think it's adult acne but I don't doubt she picks at it since it's always bleeding. My question is, why does she pick at it so much knowing how much worse she's making it and leaving dark scars behind? And all that redness around the wounds on her cheek. Wtf is that? Absolute freakshow of a human being. Sidenote, the dog in that video behind the fence is adorable.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
So what exactly did she do besides mindlessly retweet this? Did she donate money? Did she call up some racist family members and have a conversation with them? Did she buy a book on racism by a POC so that she can educate herself? I'm dying to know how committed she is to the cause. Wonder if she will have a serious discussion about racism in her next video instead of the dancing and lip syncing cringe she usually posts?
She EDUCATED her followers on DOING SOMETHING.

That's probably how she sees it. She's just virtue signalling like all the rest. Like activists, social media shills never let a tragedy go to waste. Hashtag that shit and hope it raises your profile even more. SEO shit, really.

I have no idea what the Thing One Is Required To Do even is, and I'm certain neither does lily white Anna. But she's Showing She Cares, while infesting people's feeds with her Very Great Caring, and that's helpful to her own cause, the cause being Ann's visibility on social media.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
Jfc, her skin. I know yall are probably tired of talking about her skin, but I can't get over how progressively worse it looks in each update. She for real looks like a meth addict except she's way too fat. I don't think it's adult acne but I don't doubt she picks at it since it's always bleeding. My question is, why does she pick at it so much knowing how much worse she's making it and leaving dark scars behind? And all that redness around the wounds on her cheek. Wtf is that? Absolute freakshow of a human being. Sidenote, the dog in that video behind the fence is adorable.
Picking like this is a stress response. Anna clearly has low distress tolerance (see, alcoholic food addict who smokes)
After a while, it probably is compulsive or habitual.

yoshikage

give me your hands
kiwifarms.net

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
Not to armchair diagnose but holy shit you can see it from space: Anna has an anxiety disorder. It’s so obvious. Instead of going to therapy and maybe getting on some meds she’s opted for ignoring it and adopting coping mechanisms like eating and picking at her skin. Probably runs in the family, and I can also say that not treating mental illness is a big problem in the LDS church. It killed her mom and it killed her sister and it’ll kill her too.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I think there's a decent chance she's either dead or institutionalized within 5 years.

View attachment 1327923
View attachment 1327924
I think the 'influencer' landscape and YT itself will be very different in 5 years time and she won't really be doing this anymore. The bottom already fell out of it with the global crash due to COVID-19. She may well be forced to get a real job soon as the novelty of the fat chick on Tik Tok wears off.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
This lady that she quoted is a piece of work.
The research I did on her indicates to me that she's a black racist. Hates white people, white women specifically. I gathered a lot of info but most enlightening was an article in the Washington Post Magazine.

She puts on talks where she shames white women because of their privilege without knowing anything about their situations. She charges to berate them and talk down to them about unlearning their internal racism and privilege.

She takes gifts and cash from them after the talk. She complemented a woman's earrings and the woman took them off and gave them to her. (It was remarked that the woman had Gucci slippers on, so obviously she was privileged and could afford it.)

The entire tone was that the speaker was a victim but underneath was "lol stupid white people will do anything to not be perceived as racist."
I'm curious why Anna choose this particular woman to quote or if it was just "hey this looks good for virtue signaling."

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of the deathfats are coming out of the woodwork to lecture everyone about racism:
View attachment 1329104
I can't get over the white savior complex of all the fat white chicks. If there's ever a time to shut up and let the black community grieve and say what they need to say uninterrupted, this is the time. Listen, learn, understand. The last fucking thing they need is a slew of harpees proving how NOT RACIST they are by repeating the same lines over and over about George Floyd.
You're mad a man was killed in cold blood by a cop abusing his power? Grats! You have some basic human decency.
Put pressure on the government for the trial of the cop and his partner who did this and let this shit happen. Put pressure on the supervisors who let both men with histories of abusing their power continue in their positions. Put pressure onto the system that continues to allow people to be the victims of police brutality. Put pressure on your elected officials to fucking give a shit. But don't post fucking screenshots for good gorl points. Just do it without being recognized for it. And, for the love of god, no one wants your shitty selfies declaring how not racist you are or text posts reposted ad nauseum by your favorite SJW. Your attention seeking does not need to be associated with this poor man's death.
Fucking put your money where you mouth is and try to fucking change things rather than bitching from your couch. And fucking vote, holy shit! In every election, big or small! Regardless of your political affiliations, we can't solve our problems or our national division if only core party supporters vote!

I'll take my hats, I don't fucking care. This message is for everyone posting on social media right now about how hurt they are about Mr. Floyd' s death without having any actual connection to his death and/or aren't doing a goddamned thing about it and will forget as soon as it's not trending . Shut the fuck up.

Edit: I added more words.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Tags
None