Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Alcoholic

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do people really want fucking Pampers to take a stand on this?
Pampers: Our company cares deeply for all those affected by police brutality and racism. We will stand by Black people and uplift their voices so that they will finally be given the equality they deserve. Please know that since we support #BlackLivesMatter, we will be donating $50,000 in support of the Minnesota Freedom Fund. From this day forward, we want to make sure that your babies are happy and treated equally, no matter their race. Together, we will become anti-racist and raise the next generation to be more tolerant, one diaper at a time. Please sign out petition to declare racism a public health crisis below and remember that we care about those marginalized by racist society. #BetterForYourBaby

Swagstika

Everyone is cooler than me and it makes me sad
kiwifarms.net
Reading up on Eloquie they actually have clothes set to be at least 1 or 2 sizes HIGHER in the hips. Not sure if any of her items were in that fit but eloquie stops at 28 so their "Viola" size technically goes up to 30 in hips....

There highest is:
28V = 58-60 inch bust, 51.5-53.5 inch waist, 66-68 inch hips

and yet the clothes STILL doesn't fit her!
"Influencers" and their constant fuckery with sizes makes me mad in real life. I just had to return half a clothing order because sizing so so fucking insane, inconsistent and impossible to figure out. I had a bunch of XS'es that were too large: Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani and Levi's, but a Moschino sweatpant was too small in medium. WTF? Fucking vanity sizing.
I want to be able to order clothes online so my exceptional ass doesn't have to talk to people in the store.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
"Influencers" and their constant fuckery with sizes makes me mad in real life. I just had to return half a clothing order because sizing so so fucking insane, inconsistent and impossible to figure out. I had a bunch of XS'es that were too large: Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani and Levi's, but a Moschino sweatpant was too small in medium. WTF? Fucking vanity sizing.
I want to be able to order clothes online so my exceptional ass doesn't have to talk to people in the store.
No one cares honestly.

wellthen

kiwifarms.net
That isn't just vanity sizing, based on the brands you listed you ran into US vs. EU/IT sizing. Let the metric system be your friend instead of relying just on the letter size and you'll cut down on returns.

bloomingcactus

Pointy side up!
kiwifarms.net
Plus size clothes are oversized. For example if you wear a size 20 in plus size and go to a regular store that carries a size 20 on the high end of their regular sizing it will not fit, not by a long shot.

They regularly sell size 20 that is technically a size 22. When shopping for clothes women have a habit of ordering the size that they think they are. Why look at the size chart?

So when a 20 is roomy they feel good because they have to return for an 18 or wear it baggy because they are obviously skinnier and have lost weight somehow while eating junk food and drinking wine/Mt. Dew.

I wish women's sizing was like men's sizing. Your waist in inches is the size pants you buy.

Plus size stores/lines want plus size women to feel good about themselves even if it's a lie.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
That isn't just vanity sizing, based on the brands you listed you ran into US vs. EU/IT sizing. Let the metric system be your friend instead of relying just on the letter size and you'll cut down on returns.
That person just wants to brag to strangers on the internet that they are a skinny, rich bitch. No one cares and deathfats can't and don't buy those brands so it isn't relevant in any way.

Back to Anna- that ruffle monstrosity is hideous and would look hideous on anyone regardless of their physique. Anna has horrible taste in clothing and outfits. Tacky, loud prints and colors, cheap materials, and of course nothing ever fits. I noticed she took down her Anthropologie try on video. Perhaps a video about way overpriced, ugly clothing with her annoying hag fake sister in law didn't go over very well with her viewers.

Dafuk

kiwifarms.net
She is so self-involved. It is discusting how she has to make everything about herself so she can insert herself into every conversation in order to feel relevant.
Nevermind her comments on her being the "Kim kardashian " of whatever the fuck island she was on at the time. Scuse me cow but you also fed into the stereo type of black men liking fatties. Quite the hypocrite for someone who touts themselves as "woke"20200603_023046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it looks like a dress based on a six year-old's drawing and colour sense. It's vile, amateurish-looking and wouldn't really look the greatest on Kate Moss, never mind someone Anna's shape and size. The colours are harsh, don't compliment each other and the whole effect is incredbly cheap-looking. Perhaps the company is having a laugh. Perhaps they actually think this look is wearable and sought-after. Perhaps they need their eyes checking by a good doctor.
I sometimes think these companies troll fat women with their designs. Plus size clothing always seems to be made with the most garish colors and prints. Maybe the idea is that if you can get people to talk about how horrible the dress is, it takes the attention off of how fat you really are?

She is so self-involved. It is discusting how she has to make everything about herself so she can insert herself into every conversation in order to feel relevant.
Nevermind her comments on her being the "Kim kardashian " of whatever the fuck island she was on at the time. Scuse me cow but you also fed into the stereo type of black men liking fatties. Quite the hypocrite for someone who touts themselves as "woke"
Yeah, that happened. She probably saw a cute guy on a plane and had a drunken fantasy about him that she is now trying to pass off as real so she can prove that she really, truly gets racism. Don't pay attention to the fact that she is a privileged white girl. She's one of the good ones. She's seen things. She knows the struggle. #BlackLivesMatter #BabyGotBack

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nevermind her comments on her being the "Kim kardashian " of whatever the fuck island she was on at the time. Scuse me cow but you also fed into the stereo type of black men liking fatties. Quite the hypocrite for someone who touts themselves as "woke"
This story from Glitter sounds fake. Why would any man want to grab her butt? This is a humble brag disguised as a BLM essay.

Dafuk

kiwifarms.net
I sometimes think these companies troll fat women with their designs. Plus size clothing always seems to be made with the most garish colors and prints. Maybe the idea is that if you can get people to talk about how horrible the dress is, it takes the attention off of how fat you really are?

Yeah, that happened. She probably saw a cute guy on a plane and had a drunken fantasy about him that she is now trying to pass off as real so she can prove that she really, truly gets racism. Don't pay attention to the fact that she is a privileged white girl. She's one of the good ones. She's seen things. She knows the struggle. #BlackLivesMatter #BabyGotBack
Agreed. This whole STORY of hers that she wrote as if literotica is pure fiction.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how Anna is always getting upgrades to first class. So much that she feels the need to mention it in every story she tells even if it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever bullshit she's spewing. I debunked that shit a long time ago. There are NO free upgrades to first class, and they are forcing her to pay the difference because she cannot fit into a standard coach seat. If the flight is sold out and you can't take a second seat next to you, you have to pay for the upgrade or wait for another flight. Of course it doesn't sound bougie and snobby to say "I'm so fat the airline is forcing me to pay for an upgraded seat". Sorry to get all moti about it but it really pisses me the fuck off whenever she brags about yet another first class upgrade. Feel free to correct me if I wrong about how the upgrades work for deathfats.

Oh and that ridiculous story never happened. Bitch just horny for black dick.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net

By god, she's outdone herself.
I've watched her for years and can definitively say this is the worst dress she's worn (yet). She looks like a fat, pregnant, colorblind piñata who has no sense of shame. I can't fucking believe she admitted this was one of the clothing items she picked out.
Animal Crossing did it better.
festivale-tank-dress.jpg

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
If she is trying to brag that some Jamaicans thought she was hot, she is not impressing anyone. Many of these resort staff or even locals find white women some sort of golden egg. Add that to the fact that many men are just looking for something to dip their wick in; you aren’t any different than any other white fatty that visits the islands.

you want to impress someone, talk about a halfway good looking and successful man hitting on you; not some desperate poverty stricken local looking for a green card and a sugar momma.

Ah but that is just a little too unbelievable isn’t it?

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she is trying to brag that some Jamaicans thought she was hot, she is not impressing anyone. Many of these resort staff or even locals find white women some sort of golden egg. Add that to the fact that many men are just looking for something to dip their wick in; you aren’t any different than any other white fatty that visits the islands.

you want to impress someone, talk about a halfway good looking and successful man hitting on you; not some desperate poverty stricken local looking for a green card and a sugar momma.

Ah but that is just a little too unbelievable isn’t it?
In the deleted vid she said with a straight face (because she is that ignorant) that the room delivery guy that propositioned her wanted her "kim k booty". Imagine thinking that in a 2nd world country, in a all inclusive resort, that the room service guy wants to bang your 400lb ass cause you're the white Kim K of Jamaica.

You can take the mormon sperg out of Chagrin Falls Ohio, but you can't take the Chagrin Falls Mormon sperg out of Anna.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
A thought occurred to me.
Shouldn't we be grateful that Anna LARPs as a teeny-bopper? It's already bad enough that she wiggles and jiggles and giggles around in short dresses and bikinis, but she seems like the sort who would be making NSFW content and comments constantly if she weren't your below-average Disney Princess wannabe. I don't particularly see her daddy and his religion as something to keep her in line, hence the booze, caffeine and brazen bikinis. Maybe at most daddy's expectations influence which type of air-headed, insufferable socialite-of-media she's chosen to become. I'm of the opinion that she'd most definitely be a try-hard slut if she weren't a try-hard kiddie clown. If we think her openly daydreaming about being drooled over by green card-hungry islanders is obscene, just imagine if she didn't have that TikTok image to maintain. She'd be Chantal, but with a rich daddy who just stayed monetarily available to her.

Then again, maybe I'm just being both pessimistic and optimistic about all this. :\

wellthen

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how Anna is always getting upgrades to first class. So much that she feels the need to mention it in every story she tells even if it has absolutely nothing to do with whatever bullshit she's spewing. I debunked that shit a long time ago. There are NO free upgrades to first class, and they are forcing her to pay the difference because she cannot fit into a standard coach seat. If the flight is sold out and you can't take a second seat next to you, you have to pay for the upgrade or wait for another flight. Of course it doesn't sound bougie and snobby to say "I'm so fat the airline is forcing me to pay for an upgraded seat". Sorry to get all moti about it but it really pisses me the fuck off whenever she brags about yet another first class upgrade. Feel free to correct me if I wrong about how the upgrades work for deathfats.

Oh and that ridiculous story never happened. Bitch just horny for black dick.
She used to travel a lot for work, long-distance trips at that. I wouldn't doubt she's buying standard tickets and "upgrading" to 1st class with miles that she's banked over the years.

Tags
None