Anna o' Brien / Glitter + Lazers / GlitterandLazers - Fat drunk who posed in a bikini in Times Square, pissed away opportunities, Alcoholic

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I think this just confirms her really high view of herself and her virginity. I also don’t think this ever happened which is even more embarrassing.
Holy shit. She went to the park after dark with some black guy ("chocolate man candy" ffs) she'd met five minutes earlier who sent his creepy oppo to pick her up for him initially. Then she was shocked rigid when he parked them on a bench and demanded a blow job. At which point she ran away, and he let her.

Anna, that doesn't signal you're a "femme fatale"or a sexy tiger, it says you were a naive twit with romantic illusions who was lucky not to get seriously sexually assaulted by a creep who liked fat white girls.

The delusional way she builds herself up in that story is just sad. She has never come off as sensual or happily sexual, quite the opposite. At age 35 I suspect she's yet to have sex with an actual man. She's like a large, loud child who gets her emotional fulfillment from food.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
I think this just confirms her really high view of herself and her virginity. I also don’t think this ever happened which is even more embarrassing.
Oh goodie, I love sperging about cringey self-insert fanfiction.

"To the world, I was a femme fatale. I treated the city streets like my own personal catwalk. Each pace dripping wet with sultry confidence that had always naturally flowed through my finger tips and hung on heavy on my words. "
🌈 & damn this bitch is narcissistic. how do you write this shit about yourself without cringing?

"However, little did they know that under my cloak of pheromones and red lipstick, hid a girl who was completely and utterly terrified of physical intimacy Innocent, I lived with sex free sheets."
This is a really complicated way of saying no one wanted to fuck you.

"I learned this lesson the hard way after having a garbage can thrown at me by a strung out junkie outside my office"
:winner:

"Of course chocolate man candy, could have my number. He could have all my numbers. My date of birth. My age. My high school locker code. My diary password. Take them. Take all the numbers. He could play sesame street, he’d be the Count as long as I could be his tickle me Elmo. For a sexless wonder woman, I sure knew how to flirt. I was born the perfect genetic make up of a tease."
this is so autistic. this guy just wants a quick nut and she's wetting herself with fetish fantasies. are you 12-year-old? Sesaame Street? this is deranged, bitch.

"He liked that I was funny. I liked that he was aloof. Let’s be honest, I liked that he treated me as if I was the prettiest girl he’d ever seen. A few minutes turned in an hour and soon the neighborhood became dark around us."
he just wants to nut. men will say anything to get free poon u retard

” I don’t want to go home.” He said, placing his hand in his jean jacket and shrugging. ” Take a walk with me around the park?” He gestured to a park, just a few blocks up.
That's code for "blow me, fatty."

"It felt like my New York romantic-comedy movie moment; how could I resist? Something magical was bound to happen. Maybe it would rain or fresh powdery flakes of snow would fall. Perhaps we’d meet an eccentric homeless person who would bless us with a gift of a rose and the ultimate romantic beginning to our love story. Whatever was just beyond those garden gates, I was certain would change my life forever."
Alright. This is one of the most exceptional people I think I've ever read about. I have to stop because I'm getting full-body cringe.

Pussyworth

kiwifarms.net
That's a great piece of fan fiction but the only true part is "It made people uncomfortable".
What a giant pile of bs. I know fat chicks who are really well put-together, wear the right clothes for their shapes and have beautiful faces and actually get hit on all the time by random men. Anna is not that kind of fat chick. She's the kind that dudes hit on merely because they figure that aiming for the lowest hanging fruit will get them laid the fastest.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
" We were meeting at my favorite New York cupcake shop, if it all went down hill at least I’d be able to drown the let down with sugar rush made of frosting dreams."

You can't make this shit up. This is bordering on self-satire.

“Heyyyyo, I’m Seb-asssthi-ion.” He had a lisp. And a Brooklyn accent. And a David Beckham-eqsue lady voice. And a nervous stutter. One of the four I’d probably would be able to deal, but with all felt it felt like I was meeting an IRL cartoon character. Took all my inner zen not to just laugh out loud. I mean what if it was a funny joke. I would make that joke. I have made that joke. But, it wasn’t a joke, it was reality.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Heyyyyo, I’m Seb-asssthi-ion.” He had a lisp. And a Brooklyn accent. And a David Beckham-eqsue lady voice. And a nervous stutter. One of the four I’d probably would be able to deal, but with all felt it felt like I was meeting an IRL cartoon character. Took all my inner zen not to just laugh out loud. I mean what if it was a funny joke. I would make that joke. I have made that joke. But, it wasn’t a joke, it was reality.
How is this not ableism? Of all the deathfats, I really think Anna will be the first (if any) to be "cancelled" for whatever microagressions she committed pre-2015 that everyone else is being ousted for.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I don't really see Anna trying the pseudo-sexuality/pseudo-gender route. I think she would have done it by now if she were going to. I think she's avoidant of all that political stuff in general and it would make her less appraochable to sponsors. They've already got their token trannies and Anna's job is token white bread fatty, not genderspecial threat. The field is already stuffed with the latter, it's not even a way to stand out anymore.

Last edited:
Tags
None