And we open up with the literal vision of perfect, dainty health:
0.png1.png

Thunking real hard, whorelashes are back:
2.png3.png

Thumby reading at a grade appropriate level:
4.png

Amber and her totally not-thinning hair:
5.png6.png7.png

"We had the time of our life". At Target. Wow, dream big, Amber!

More defending against the notion that the "guest room" is Becky's room. Obviously this is a sore spot for Amber's ego, because it it wasn't true, Amber could just roll her eyes and move on.

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Let's just recap this week on how much money this chick spent:
Tuesday, she went to Walmart; $200-$300
Wednesday, she went to Target; $300-$400
Thursday or Friday (Today); $250-$300
(estimates)

A $1000 dollars on just junk and groceries that were recorded!
Her fiances are beyond me at this point :story:

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Tongue Thrust Watch
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 2.17.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 2.17.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 2.17.30 AM.png

Little mouth baby peeps its little head at 13 second

I cant believe she said she hasnt walked 5000 steps in almost two years... wow
Also 100% doubt she walked 5000 steps, maybe 3000 tops.
Her eye movement away from the camera, pauses and blinking makes me feel like she's lying.
Her tongue licking also is a glaring sign
She would be so awful playing poker

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I cant believe she said she hasnt walked 5000 steps in almost two years... wow
Also 100% doubt she walked 5000 steps, maybe 3000 tops.
Her eye movement away from the camera, pauses and blinking makes me feel like she's lying.
I can easily believe she hasn’t walked 5000 steps in almost 2 years, but wasn’t it just last year she was trying to get us to believe she was walking 8k-10k steps a day? My memory sucks. She was near bed bound in late 2018/early 2019.

If Scootypuff Lynn is back, how did she walk 5000 steps to start with?? She rode the scooter around Target again. I bet she’s not walking to the parking garage either to get the car, probably has Becky pick her up out front of their apartment

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Okay, give me a sec for my brain to process Amber stupidity...

I think she meant that her and Becky have a joint checking account. Each debit card tied to the account has a limit (this is true for everyone). Becky went over her daily limit, Amber had not (yet). But what the fuck did Becky buy earlier that day to go over the limit? Inquiring minds want to know!

Also, no Amber you don’t have to justify what you spend your money on, but the fact that you have no knowledge of basic bank procedures or finances while trying to live like a dainty queen with endless money is why we make fun of you.

Kay's Boiled Beef

kiwifarms.net
I hate listening to her so much and I want to stop. I don't want her to exist anymore. I just want it to end. I want her misery to come to fruition. I want Becky to be set free. Death can't be this slow. I would figure the mental rot from her completely vapid consciousness would have melted literal holes in her brain by now. The wrinkles must be fully smoothed. The transformation has to be nearly complete. She couldn't become much dumber...I can only imagine her brain functioning which manages involuntary behavior like breathing will be next to give.

Tags
None