ANOTHER HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! - 8/22/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
Cost break down of her target haul is
Total $337.69
Total With tax $357.95
So in about 2 days, she has spent almost $800 at target
Honestly, I would not be surprised if she spent $1000 within two days considering how much She and Becky consumes
Becky also went over her spending limit on her debit card, so she blew cash elsewhere

TBH, I most annoyed by Becky buying dumbass graphic T's and retarded games
But then again, she's basically a Beer Bellied Loser living in her momma's basement
momma's basement being code for Amberlynns gross hole

edit * format *spelling *info
ITEMPRICE
Men's Naruto Short Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt - White12.99
NECA pop culture blind bag9.99
Bye, Felicia! Game17.99
Big Potato Games Us Weekly - The Ultimate Celebrity Party Game19.99
Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink - 4pk/9.5 fl oz Glass Bottles6.19
Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea Bags - 15ct/1.2oz5.79
Kool-Aid Liquid Watermelon Drink Mix - 1.62 fl oz2.99
Toddler Boys' Monster Backpack - Cat & Jack™ Beige14.99
Baby Girls' Corduroy Apple Skirtall Top & Bottom Set - Cat & Jack™ Green15.99
air wick Pure Freshmatic 2 Refills7.99
Renuzit Snuggle Scented Oil Refill For Plugin Air Fresheners Linen Escape - 5ct10.49
Glade Electric Plug-Ins3.19
Mrs. Meyer's Basil Room Freshener - 8 fl oz5.49
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multisurface Cleaner3.99
Command 4 Sets of Medium/8 Sets of Large And Medium Sized Picture Hanging Strips White8.99
Concrete Base With Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl - 2cup - Boots & Barkley™9.99
Concrete Base With Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl - 4cup - Boots & Barkley™12.99
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Foaming Facial Wash - 7.3oz9.99
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion - 3 fl oz9.99
Women's Flap Trifold Wallet - Universal Thread™14.99
Floral Bath Towel Black/White - Threshold™9.99
Floral Bath Towel Black/White - Threshold™9.99
Hoop Earrings - A New Day9.99
SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Tri-Tone Druzy Drop Earrings12.99
Pre-Printed 5 Year Memory Journal Question A Day8.09
Wilder Girls - by Rory Power (Hardcover)14.75
Pillow Thoughts - by Courtney Peppernell (Paperback)8.49
break your glass slippers amanda lovelac12
When The World Didn’t End – by Caroline Kaufman (Hardcover)10.59
Light Filters In by Caroline Kaufman (Hardcover)10.82
27" x 16" Artificial Potted Palm Green/White - Project 62™24.99
Total
But hey, they got some metal straws to save the environment! What have you given up to help the world, huh?

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I disagree Amber was getting 65k after tax that is a far cry now remember the only reason why she is not bankrupt yet is Kentucky is one if not the cheapest state. She is ultimately trapped in a double edged sword now she has to upload daily to manipulate her viewership if she does not it starts to sink by about 400k - 500k if she does not upload in 5 - 7 days that is 25% of her audience currently. Also B she has to create new content now and Amber is incapable of doing that people are bored of her content numbers show. As you can see its a self-fullfilling prophecy she has to but its going to fall because the second she starts a mukbang the detractors win.

she is probably seeing about 3k - 4k a month tops remember corona chan has wiped ad revenue and Amber's content is not very kosher anymore. She is in a really bumpy road she should be saving because she does not have as much as she is saying.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
She must be pulling in over $65,000 a year after tax from youtube with the type of spending she has just done within this month.

Making an absolute killing, living in Lexington, zero destractions for her butler... Amber is loving life.
How dare you? A dainty gorl doesn't pay tax - not when that money can be spent on food and crap to hoard.
Seriously though, do any of our US friends know if you can check for someone's tax returns? Would love to see if she ever bothers to pay any taxes.

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
she is probably seeing about 3k - 4k a month tops remember corona chan has wiped ad revenue and Amber's content is not very kosher anymore. She is in a really bumpy road she should be saving because she does not have as much as she is saying.
Well I'm guessing around $65k due to her spending habits.
  • $1,000 on absolute junk this month alone.
  • $1,500 on rent.
  • $1,500 on food... a VERY conservative guess.
  • $1,000 on car payments, insurance, everything else.
Is she willingly going into very deep debt or she is making enough to cover all of this from youtube?

Rev

Stupid Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought people might have jumped the gun in assuming amber lived in Lexington but looking out the window when becky is driving home from Target, Im pretty certain that it is in fact Lexington cause I recognize that shopping center. The only issue is that of all the targets in Lexington its the furthest away from her supposed apartment in the summit.
The red x is the summit and the blue circle is the target she went too.
Capture2.PNG

So I think shes in a different part of Lexington

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Well I'm guessing around $65k due to her spending habits.
  • $1,000 on absolute junk this month alone.
  • $1,500 on rent.
  • $1,500 on food... a VERY conservative guess.
  • $1,000 on car payments, insurance, everything else.
Is she willingly going into very deep debt or she is making enough to cover all of this from youtube?
I bet she makes a lot of under the table money from weirdos and feeders, also people who just want to buy her stuff - God knows why. I have a friend on YT who has a few hundred subs and she gets messages on Twitter etc for one off videos and requests for private livestreams, pictures etc and she gets offered a lot of money for all of it. She admitted to me, when she was drunk that she got ÂŁ100 for a tit picture.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought people might have jumped the gun in assuming amber lived in Lexington but looking out the window when becky is driving home from Target, Im pretty certain that it is in fact Lexington cause I recognize that shopping center. The only issue is that of all the targets in Lexington its the furthest away from her supposed apartment in the summit.
View attachment 1538923
Becky is registered to vote at The Henry the apartments there match her windows exactly (not a stalker)

Also have you seen how many restaurants and eateries there are around the one they went to?

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1538923
From Kentucky's Voter Information Center

View attachment 1515123

View attachment 1515124

The Henry, confirmed. And while Becky's registered to vote, Amber's not.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
I think we all knew this was going to happen the moment she moved to the city. Now she has 24/7 access to all her favorite stores and restaurants. Plus with Covid currently going on, all Amber has to do is pick and choose on an app the items she wants and it will be delivered right to her doorstep.

So convenient! This pandemic has been making people like Amber and Chantal, extra lazy.

She's going high on endorphins; happily traveling to and for to Target each day to buy her daily recommend haul of journals and useless trinkets that she'll never going to use. Its amazing how much she consume nothing and still get so big.

All I want to know is is when the money train going to finally end?

Amber's Onion

kiwifarms.net
again with the fucking touching everything. global pandemic? breathing in particles? hello? fuck off.

chicka chicka boom boom
will there be enough room

of course she remembers. litteraturelynn's favorite book.

"that's literally from when i was in kinder years"
kinder years??

"i miss those years when it was easy"
she misses the 'easy years'? as opposed to the hard knock life she's living now? she can sleep however the fucking long she wants and her biggest problem that day is deciding what she wants to eat and what tacky shit she's gonna blow money on. fuck off.

you want a black mask? FUCKING GOOGLE IT. or FUCKING DYE IT.

you're the one constantly bragging about your money so YOU are the one making it a big deal. fuck off.

how many fucking board games do you need to own? they buy more board games in one month than the average person buys in a fucking life time.

becky knows SO MUCH about celebrities - "sooksie and the banjees". i fucking snorted.

holding up clothes for becky's niese. baby clothes. "i would wear this". i have no words.

she doesn't even like to put holes in the walls. she just doesn't like holes y'all. wait...

"what do you guys think?"
- i think 'tacky'.

"make sure you change your toothbrush every month"
ok. since you are a prime example to follow

"who needs to buy two wallets at once"
ikr? that's insanity. as opposed to 15 fucking journals at once

MORE. FUCKING. EARRINGS. I. CANNOT.
also - it's not that long ago she spent a lot of money on fucking organizers for that tacky shit and now they're all fucking back in the fucking drawer!!??

"i wish i could show you guys how many earrings i got rid of before we moved here".
we can tell. NOT ENOUGH.

"it was ACSHULLY pretty crazy"
it's STILL pretty fucking crazy. you need professional help. and that's not even the haydur in me talking.

a 'question a day' journal
are you fucking kidding me? i can't with this shit. fuck off with your journals. STOP PLANNEEEN and START DOEEEN

"i'm not the kind of person to judge a book by the cover. books or people"
i'm sure she wanted to meet scott because of his brains

also lmfao - in her next breath she holds up a book and tells us all about how she fell for the way it looks - "this better be good"

it's like i'm making shit up to make her look stupid

"like i said, i'm 29 years old. do what you want with your money"
there you have it, kids. that's what you get to do when you grow up. fuck bills and being smart. it's all about spending, spending, spending!

besides - her and becky are TOTALLY a couple, haydurs! they're like THIS
be786bd3fffb67c555679dc1eb27c7c0.png
"PFFFFF"
3b6bcfcc686075ed1366379eebbb727e.png

<smug_face>"i'm gonna stop justifying myself. it's all just a waste of time"</smug_face>
there you have it, guys. this was the last time we'll ever see amber adressing haydur claims. totes believable, yaaas

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
"If any of you know where I can get a mask like this, that's black, please let me know"
View attachment 1538542
Look fucking anywhere and you'll find one Amber.
OMG, when did she become such a blackie?

How dare you? A dainty gorl doesn't pay tax - not when that money can be spent on food and crap to hoard.
Seriously though, do any of our US friends know if you can check for someone's tax returns? Would love to see if she ever bothers to pay any taxes.
If we could, trump’s tax returns wouldn’t be an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Also have you seen how many restaurants and eateries there are around the one they went to?
I thought the same thing. They were definitely going to some restaurant that The Beast was craving. I mean, after that difficult trip to the store where Amber put in so much work, surely she deserved better than yesterday’s Little Caesars?

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
No doubt Amber totally stinks, but I think they bought 900 air fresheners because of the weed smell. It's not legal in KY and she denies up and down that they don't smoke, and when Amber denies something up and down she's usually lying. Also, Rafe mentioned having smoked with both Becky and Amber, not to mention all the pot-centric stickers, psychedelic black-light room, and their trip to a head shop a few years back.

Tags
None