ANOTHER HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! - 8/22/2020

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely top kek at Amber very intentionally showing off her Gucci Bamboo fragrance then immediately cutting to her hoard of Target ear rings that probably cost between $5 and $20. Listen bitch, either you have money or you just act like you do. You don't flex your Rolex while you get into your Scion Tc with a Ebay blow off valve kit.

Also big ass kek at her mentioning the hayder comments that she uses candles to cover up her combination of rank pussy and body oder smell. No way she doesn't read the Farms. Hi, Amber!
In the south we call people like her nigger rich.

On a side note I have a really hard time believing this fat bitch walked 2 miles

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
No doubt Amber totally stinks, but I think they bought 900 air fresheners because of the weed smell. It's not legal in KY and she denies up and down that they don't smoke, and when Amber denies something up and down she's usually lying. Also, Rafe mentioned having smoked with both Becky and Amber, not to mention all the pot-centric stickers, psychedelic black-light room, and their trip to a head shop a few years back.
Notice how many times she sprayed herself with the perfume, a few too many if you ask me.

Becky could also be a 13 year old boy and just thinks that stuff looks cool.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even by Amber standards, incredibly banal. If, as she said on social media she's not talking about her health anymore & if Mondays are the only days she talks about food & weight loss, that leaves 6 days to fill with... bugger all. Mind you, there may be people out there who aren't aware that towels are for drying oneself, so once again, Amber saves the day by pointing that out.

The book she's so enthusiastic about - more YA fiction. Nothing wrong with it; some of it is very good, no matter what age you are but it seems that's all she reads. Oops sorry, I forgot. She also: "got a bunch of poem books". There we go, intellectual stimulation taken care of.

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really annoyed with people who watch this crap without ad blocks and allow more sassy hoarding to happen.
Amber running out of money would be an A+ saga.
If she lost her money she would go on welfare/disability and probably go bankrupt from CC debt. I much prefer youtube tards bankrolling her early death instead of tax payers.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
If she lost her money she would go on welfare/disability and probably go bankrupt from CC debt. I much prefer youtube tards bankrolling her early death instead of tax payers.
Yea, I'm not American and even I prefer this option

Lazy as hell she might be, but she (pressed record and rambled) so not sure why she shouldn't get paid... it's not like we personally are having to fork out for her content, (but if Adsense wish to I'm all for it)
I'd be much more annoyed to think hard-working folks tax goes towards her journals and orange chicken

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
Out of the "cleaning stuff" they bought, it was one cleaning product and four room deodorizers.
It makes me gag just thinking about the multiple different scents they would have going at once in that apartment. 2 scent things usually fill my whole house. She has not even gotten her latest candle haul yet either to add to the 5000000 she already has.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yea, I'm not American and even I prefer this option
I'd be much more annoyed to think hard-working folks tax goes towards her journals and orange chicken
If Al had to go on welfare taxpayers wouldn't be paying for her journals and restaurant meals. Her income would be drastically reduced, She'd be in a shit tier apartment buying her tarps from goodwill. No more luxuries for the fat ass and the Thumb would be long gone. Hell, she might even lose weight (but probably not, plenty of fat folks on food stamps).

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
If Al had to go on welfare taxpayers wouldn't be paying for her journals and restaurant meals. Her income would be drastically reduced, She'd be in a shit tier apartment buying her tarps from goodwill. No more luxuries for the fat ass and the Thumb would be long gone. Hell, she might even lose weight (but probably not, plenty of fat folks on food stamps).
In my state, food stamps for a single non dependent (so, not married and without kids) the highest amount you can get is $196/month. Even if they were both on stamps and combined the money they'd lose weight faster than anything. Probably end up spending her monthly $500-$1000 tug boat money on food to make up for it and not be able to afford anything else at all.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I agree with a lot of that, but colour me :optimistic: to see 'Amber' and 'lose weight' in the same sentence - at this point I think we could go full-on TWD zombie apocalypse and she'd still somehow maintain, lol
In my state, food stamps for a single non dependent (so, not married and without kids) the highest amount you can get is $196/month. Even if they were both on stamps and combined the money they'd lose weight faster than anything. Probably end up spending her monthly $500-$1000 tug boat money on food to make up for it and not be able to afford anything else at all.
Ah - I know very little about US welfare, I guess I was thinking it would be closer to here
We don't have food stamps per se (although pregnant women and under-fives get milk/fresh fruit and veg tokens and vitamins on top of any welfare payment)
Absolute top whack here (excluding housing costs - they are paid on top) would be £331.90 pw ($434.44) and that's for highest level disability (which with know-how and knowledge Albert would likely get on)

Thinking about it, how we've seen her pack away snacks and take-out she might still struggle so yea, I could definitely see she'd need to top-up food stamps...crazy

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Welfare for Amber would be a few hundred per month, that's very hard to live on for anyone, Amber wouldn't survive. SSI would be $1000+ overall, but I know it would be very difficult for Amber or Becky to qualify for it with her Youtube income history.
For what I can read, her welfare benefit would be $783 and her SNAP would be $194. She might get disability benefits too. Any Kentucky residents might clarify those numbers. If true, this would not pay for her apartment and certainly not her food. Becky would be long gone.

Tags
None