ANOTHER HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! - 8/22/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
For what I can read, her welfare benefit would be $783 and her SNAP would be $194. She might get disability benefits too. Any Kentucky residents might clarify those numbers. If true, this would not pay for her apartment and certainly not her food. Becky would be long gone.
She’d likely find a way to maintain the weight, granted she was 450’s before youtube, but no more useless junk from target, no more Amazon, torrid, and the food would not be take out/restaurants.

Autisticats

Sonichu gorl
kiwifarms.net
Also want to add that coconut oil is well known to congesting facial skin and causing breakouts, especially if your skin is sensitive or isn’t used to similar products.

if big Al gets on her ‘hygiene’ (big :optimistic:) then her face wI’ll most likely become a big, acne cesspool like fellow death fat glitter.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Wish she’d figure out how to fill her eyebrows in or something when she wears those very large eyelash extensions. It looks painfully weird.
She's really doing herself NO favors leaving them unfilled. It makes her giant round face look even more bizarre and makes her look like an old lady. I guess she either plucked them out of existence or has that obese but malnourished thing happening causing her to lose hair. Her hormones being all fucked up from the overabundance of fat cells followed by her dainty organs being yanked out isn't going to help either.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Ah - I know very little about US welfare, I guess I was thinking it would be closer to here
We don't have food stamps per se (although pregnant women and under-fives get milk/fresh fruit and veg tokens and vitamins on top of any welfare payment)
Absolute top whack here (excluding housing costs - they are paid on top) would be £331.90 pw ($434.44) and that's for highest level disability (which with know-how and knowledge Albert would likely get on)

Thinking about it, how we've seen her pack away snacks and take-out she might still struggle so yea, I could definitely see she'd need to top-up food stamps...crazy
If she were in the UK she could claim PIP health-related benefits - she would no doubt try to claim enhanced rates (mobility & care components) so could get £605.60 per month and still "work" to a certain extent on YouTube. The only time her YouTube income would be looked at is if she applied for financial benefits on top... Income Support, Housing Benefit etc. No cancer medical bills to worry about unless she opted for private treatment.

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
I think with her recent Chick Fila and Target pimping she is trying to get a middle America type sponsorship. I dont think either really fit her though. May I suggest Wendy's? Her pigtail look is one of my favs. She could really nail the burger shot with her trademark orgasm eyes. It would be so cyuute. I wish i was computer literate or I would make the graphic myself.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
2.jpg
How the seat belt "fits" comfortably...
Bitch need to pray hard to ever be involved in an accident, not sure what will be worst for the rescue people to clean the mess, with or without.
1598142328540.png
Necky believes that hiding her fat chin/neck deformity, nobody will notice that she is fat...
Like Hambo does with her hair.... clearly works in both cases.... eerrr

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
Her deformed stomach rolls look fucking bizarre.
She's gotten uglier since the surgery. Don't know how but she is.
Disgusting cow.

I didn't see the seatbelt actually buckled.
Fatty is a lah.
I had extensive, open abdominal surgery a few years ago. I was under for eight hours, in hospital for two weeks with a 6-8 week recovery. My incision is an upside down T that goes from hip to hip then up to my belly button.

All that suturing left me a little "deformed" in the abdo region. I'm a healthy weight. I can only imagine, with Amber's weight, she is also experiencing some deformity in her abodmen. I doubt we will ever see her scar.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I had extensive, open abdominal surgery a few years ago. I was under for eight hours, in hospital for two weeks with a 6-8 week recovery. My incision is an upside down T that goes from hip to hip then up to my belly button.

All that suturing left me a little "deformed" in the abdo region. I'm a healthy weight. I can only imagine, with Amber's weight, she is also experiencing some deformity in her abodmen. I doubt we will ever see her scar.
She's not stretching or moving around at all either so there's a good chance she's going to get (or already has) weird tightness and muscle adhesions that will make her already deformed stomach look worse.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net

Sorry to hear, must have been hell. Amber, on the other hand, is in absolute delight about her scar, even though she will never show it. I guess when you are Amber sized there is nowhere to go but up.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
She's not stretching or moving around at all either so there's a good chance she's going to get (or already has) weird tightness and muscle adhesions that will make her already deformed stomach look worse.
Once out of surgery, the doctors were pretty clear that weight loss post surgery would improve my recovery and quality of life dramatically. Carrying weight on your abdo post open surgery will result in hernias. It's essential you rebuild your abdo wall strength.

Adhesions are hard to avoid. They are simply a result of organs drying out during open surgery and inflammation from the work done. You can break them off through exercise and movement though, of which our gorl will be doing none of...

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
For what I can read, her welfare benefit would be $783 and her SNAP would be $194. She might get disability benefits too. Any Kentucky residents might clarify those numbers. If true, this would not pay for her apartment and certainly not her food. Becky would be long gone.
Is that weekly, fortnightly, or monthly? That seems livable if it is weekly or fortnightly at least.

Tags
None