ANOTHER HUGE TARGET HAUL!!! - 8/22/2020

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Biggimus Bettimus

kiwifarms.net
I really can't get the amount of ads. But more than that. WHO other than "Haydurs" watches her videos?? Who legitimately enjoys them? She always says that she gets positive comments and like... w h o has anything positive to say to her? Not even fellow fat ppl would have much positive. She is so boring and annoying and bad attitude.

I also get so mad when I see how she treats Becky. LIKE I want to save Becky from her. Her brushing off and insistence that the guest room is not Becky's room or anything gaize we just uhh have our consoles in thereeeee and stuff. Fuck off. Narcissist.

I hate listening to her so much and I want to stop. I don't want her to exist anymore. I just want it to end. I want her misery to come to fruition. I want Becky to be set free. Death can't be this slow. I would figure the mental rot from her completely vapid consciousness would have melted literal holes in her brain by now. The wrinkles must be fully smoothed. The transformation has to be nearly complete. She couldn't become much dumber...I can only imagine her brain functioning which manages involuntary behavior like breathing will be next to give.
I... can't imagine... not watching and keeping up with her, at this rate. With her gone, what can I put on to feel smugly better than? "Ohh, you poor stupid fat AL... you don't HAVE to eat 3 meals a day... don't force eating if you're not hungry... oh, honey, no, don't even try cooking... hahaha.."

I can't not have that sort of influence and I worry I'd feel that scorn towards someone else but an undeserving person, or myself.

scentedcandle

Burns up to 30 hours
kiwifarms.net
I still wasn't a 100% sure but with this seat belt scene... yeah I can't deny she lost a good amount of mass. It's still a little hard to reconcile in my mind since she still looks so large, esp with the bathroom mirror shot at the start of the video

Also Becky seems really alive since the big move, she seems a lot more okay with putting herself out there, sharing her interests in more detail. Good for her, breaks up the monotony of these hauls a little. Dare I say she's appearing more interesting than Amber now wow

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I don't care about fashion when it comes to wearing something that protects you from a virus but I wish it was black so it goes with the rest of my clothes

???

Reactions: YOUR MOM

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Can you get ESA in the UK for just being a fatty?
I knew someone a few years back who got it. She didn't get a penny when she had to apply for PIP*, she decided appealing the decision was too much like hard work.:roll:

* tougher to be awarded.

I don't care about fashion when it comes to wearing something that protects you from a virus but I wish it was black so it goes with the rest of my clothes

???
She prefers black so the grime won't show.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
My Adblock has stopped working. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Then watch the archived videos here.
I still wasn't a 100% sure but with this seat belt scene... yeah I can't deny she lost a good amount of mass. It's still a little hard to reconcile in my mind since she still looks so large, esp with the bathroom mirror shot at the start of the video
Remember amber lahs

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
She is so so so so fucking happy. She also LOVES how her body looks.

Edit:ambers face focusing on not talking when others speak.

Screenshot_20200822-213343(1).png

Edit again:
Its scary because everyone watching already knows she's going to gain the weight back but I think amber thinks shes going to forever stay at 500. She gained 6 pounds in 5 days already...you in danger girl.

Last edited:
Tags
None