Another KickStarter.... this time for a book -

Guts

我的生活就像暑假一样~。
kiwifarms.net
Here comes the bleeding English majors looking for the next big sob-story because they couldn’t keep their journo jobs. Oh joy. Plus the villain is essentially evil internet trolls, so it serves to push an agenda too! Double whammy!

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
"Some for the challenges will time writing and finding some of the people I plan to interview be hard to find. I will make to time to write during the week and I will using social media to help find of people I plan to interview. "

Broken English and bad grammar. This person can't even write a sentence. Another day, another Chris scam.

Philosophy Phil

King of Denmark
kiwifarms.net
Here's a book about Chris for you.

Chapter 1:
I JUST WON
Autistic Child wins contest

Chapter 2:
JULAAAAAAAAY
Austistic Man-Child makes a fool out of himself for over a decade

Chapter 3:
I AM GOD
Psychotic Man-Child feeds into his own delusions

Chapter 4:
AVE MARIA
Instituionalized Man-Child loses everything before dying a lonely and painful death.

Epilouge:
SONIC SAYS
Hey Kids, there's nothing more special than being hugged by someone you like; but if someone tries to touch you inappropriately, that's NO good.

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL at the estimated delivery date on those rewards. This person is claiming they'll have the whole book written, edited, proofed, and printed, plus posters and medallions and shit made and ready to ship, all in two and a half months? Even if the pitch wasn't written by someone with remedial grammar skills, you could peg it as a scam based on that alone.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep reading. It just gets better and better.
  • Pledge $100 or more - Collosal Chan: $100 get you all soinchu medallions with Novel poster,
  • Pledge $500 or more - Darbind Sonichu: $500 get you all soinchu medallions with Novel poster,
  • Pledge $1,000 or more - Collosal Chan: A special live interview with both Wes Iseli and Sarah Nicole Hammer on twich.tv and youtube live stream.
Collosal Chan? Soinchu? Darbind?

If this fucking idiot can't even get the names of the characters right, what hope does he have of adding anything to Chris-Chan lore?

I hope he doesn't see a penny from this scam.

Edited: dox

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meri.jarrell.7

Something called Chronicle Vitae: https://chroniclevitae.com/people/784697-meri-jarrell/profile

Last edited:

thermocline

Plectranthus scutellarioides
kiwifarms.net

Likely Linkedin account.

Graduated from Knob Noster High School in 2010.

Maybe not a current address as La Monte isn't in the Kansas City metro area, but multiple sources point to this. This address, and the town of La Monte, are zoned for Knob Noster High.

Has worked as a security guard for a number of years. Profile/Archive Studied at State Fair Community College in Sedalia, not far from La Monte. May have received an Associate of Fine Arts in Music. A 2012 graduation date from that program lines up with a high school graduation of 2010.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino