Another KickStarter.... this time for a book -

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to start a Kickstarter for a coffee table book of graphic photos involvingf Chris' medical procedures like colonoscopies, prostate exams, mammograms, pap smears. You name it, we'll have Chris do it, and we'll take pictures, only 200,000 dollars!
Jesus. If that sort of thing made money, I could get rich off a lifetime of medical procedures. Maybe I should have been collecting color photos and x rays lol. Here, have some tonsils in a jar, and some fibroids, and a 3D mammography, that's the shit yo. XD lol

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Well... at the bare minimum, we're not dealing with exceptional individuals trying to extort Chris and make him do videos about memes he doesn't understand again.
I don't think that's a strong argument: explain to me how trying to make money (up to 20k) out of Chris is less bad than being a wiin trying to get some lulz and troll "fame" out of it. I think both are equally despicable but at least wiins don't try to pretend they are professionals/artists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

SpeedBaller

kiwifarms.net
She meant Ripley's & she speaks better English as a 2nd language than I do as a 1st, so I didn't even notice the error.
Ya I honestly wasn't sure if it was a typo. I meant no offence. There are many little references in Christory that I didn't get at first because I have never seen a single anime, watched/played Sonic or watched/played Pokemon. Things like "Goku get him attitude" or "Like a teat on a Miltank" seemed insane to me at first and I thought they were just typos and autism, but I eventually figured out they were obscure references to anime/pokemon as well as autism.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think of it, I doubt Chris has had many of the invasive medical checks that would be recommended. Despite wacky blood sugars, high cholesterol, and high bp, and a terrible BMI, his numbers are AWESOME don't'cha know...

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
The only way I’d ever want to see a CWC book out on the market is if it were written by Chris. Chris is the only person who would have any sort of new content to put into it for one and two, it’d be far more entertaining to read from his perspective.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino