Another KickStarter.... this time for a book -

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
There are some interesting angles an author could take with this that might give the book more widespread appeal, although I doubt the creator of this Kickstarter would pursue any of them. Chris would make a pretty good case study on the failures of the US education system, he's basically fallen through every crack there is when it comes to management of students on the spectrum. Coupled with his parent's unwillingness to address his issues early on it was all but written that he would end up this way.
To be fair, his family also moved entire counties to avoid the education system. I'd call this less a failure of the US System and more failure of a middle class family. <I put them in there because I can only assume they are, bob made good money after all>

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like the rest, he'll get 5% of his goal at best and sink below the waters of the Internet with nary a ripple.
If it makes you feel any better, with 51 days left to go in the Kickstarter, our new friend has found himself/herself a grand total of three backers who contributed a whopping 96 bucks. Only 99.04% of the way to go!

Its fucking shocking that anyone can get a degree in the USA.
Google "diploma mills". As an accredited institution, even a place like the University of Phoenix has some minimal standards that it and its students are required to meet. A diploma mill will give literally anyone a degree, as long as they're willing to spend the money.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
A graphic novel of the life of Chris Chan, only for a mere $10,000...

Why? As the OP said, we have the cwcki, not to mention Chris' abstract interpretation of past events through his comics along with countless fan work.
All that not at the sacrifice of 10 grand.
Thee poor presentation, the wonderful example of writing skills, and the overall laughable idea of this whole thing just makes this whole thing makes me ask again, why?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neither one of these faggots can English. Really trying to get something out of their autistic investment with Chris. Just take it up the ass and get off the Internet.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I almost want to say people like this shouldn't be given a thread, because it adds fuel to their fire, but Chris content is so sparse now that a thread on each of these guys might be unavoidable.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
What exactly does he need the money for? Self publishing? If I didn't have a job and a modicum of dignity id have half a mind to write the shit myself. A lot of it would just be copy pasted kiwi farms threads with my "deep professional insight" but that would be about as good as anything that would come out of a kick starter.

I'd call it The UNAUTHORIZED Chris Chan anthology. The forward would be thanking the exceptional individual that purchased it for falling for my very obvious scam, then say "Chris gets scammed all the time too"

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
What exactly does he need the money for? Self publishing? If I didn't have a job and a modicum of dignity id have half a mind to write the shit myself. A lot of it would just be copy pasted kiwi farms threads with my "deep professional insight" but that would be about as good as anything that would come out of a kick starter.

I'd call it The UNAUTHORIZED Chris Chan anthology. The forward would be thanking the exceptional individual that purchased it for falling for my very obvious scam, then say "Chris gets scammed all the time too"
You can self-publish e-books on Amazon for free, so the only expense I can think of would be printing hard copies for backers. Or more likely, buying stuff from CWC's ebay.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Check it out for yourself: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1060661095/tales-from-the-internet-chris-chan

With 19 days to go, the "creator" has netted a whopping 96 bucks. I think Kickstarter has an "all or nothing" policy so, unless $9900 in donations comes in from out of nowhere, all of the autists backers who pledged will get their money back.
They technically still have their money. They don't get charged until the campaign is over if the project meets its goal.

boku-chan

kiwifarms.net
This person is completely failing at even pretending to be a writer and it's triggering me.

You ESL panhandling piece of shit looking for a quick buck, let me fix this absolute train wreck of unedited babbling garbage for you:

This book will be about the life of Christian Weston Chandler from a non-biased point of view.
It is a biographical work that will began with the birth of Chris and chronicle his life up until the current time in 2019. The majority of the content will explore the events surrounding his fame on the internet and the series of consequences that followed.
For this work I also plan to include interviews with guests that include but are not limited to: Wes Iseli, Daniel Mimms, Sarah Nicole Hammer, Megan Schroeder, and Michael Snyder.
Also included will be leaked material from Manchester High School, detailed information on Sweethearts and Trolls, and a complete comprehensive timeline of the major events in Chris's life.
Should this kickstarter goal be met, the book will be finished within three months.

The primary challenges for this kickstarter are affording the time to write and locating the interview guests. A portion of the funds will be used to pay them for their time.
Currently my only means of locating these potential guests is social media.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino