Another KickStarter.... this time for a book -

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm serious here guys. Don't think it's forever out of the ordinary that someone will make a feature or a book based on Chris.

History has chronicled speds through time. Rocky Dennis got a movie. The excorsist was based on a sperg playing with an Ouija board.

• Dumb
Reactions: Truthboi

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm serious here guys. Don't think it's forever out of the ordinary that someone will make a feature or a book based on Chris.

History has chronicled speds through time. Rocky Dennis got a movie. The excorsist was based on a sperg playing with an Ouija board.
It isn't but in this case, this guy was open about making this for money

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net

I've long thought that if it wasn't for Chris' nudes his life would make for a good children's or pre-teen book.

For a guy who has always shit and done nothing he's had an interesting life.

Being held down and recorded at school. Him and Bob moving so he can stay in public school. The galpals. College, the love quest, and MLW. His "inability to work". Game Place and Megan. Being found by the trolls. Being driven off the internet.

Coming back online to start his own business (a bit of poetic license there :lol: ). Bob's passing. The growing problem with the hoard. His problems with overspending.

I could pull out several morals out of that and I'm not a writer. Be nice to tards, find your own niche in life (even if it's an unusual path), etc, etc.

It could do for the tism what Aya Kito's 1 Litre of Tears did for spinocerebellar ataxia and other physical disabilities. But the book ain't happening lol.

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
This person is completely failing at even pretending to be a writer and it's triggering me.

View attachment 786673

You ESL panhandling piece of shit looking for a quick buck, let me fix this absolute train wreck of unedited babbling garbage for you:

This book will be about the life of Christian Weston Chandler from a non-biased point of view.
It is a biographical work that will began with the birth of Chris and chronicle his life up until the current time in 2019. The majority of the content will explore the events surrounding his fame on the internet and the series of consequences that followed.
For this work I also plan to include interviews with guests that include but are not limited to: Wes Iseli, Daniel Mimms, Sarah Nicole Hammer, Megan Schroeder, and Michael Snyder.
Also included will be leaked material from Manchester High School, detailed information on Sweethearts and Trolls, and a complete comprehensive timeline of the major events in Chris's life.
Should this kickstarter goal be met, the book will be finished within three months.

The primary challenges for this kickstarter are affording the time to write and locating the interview guests. A portion of the funds will be used to pay them for their time.
Currently my only means of locating these potential guests is social media.
Oh, sweet, merciful Death.

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
"Some for the challenges will time writing and finding some of the people I plan to interview be hard to find. I will make to time to write during the week and I will using social media to help find of people I plan to interview. "
English isn't my first language, I try hard to not make any mistakes, learn from the ones that I do and this wanna be """"writer"""" can't even write a proper sentence.
Another nobody trying to leech off Chris for personal gain again. :roll:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino