Careercow Anthony "Ally" Burch - Cuck. Bummed out ev'ryday his parents are alive.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
No clear reason why but @_anthonyburch is currently inactive/deleted from twitter. There's a few folks that show up on a name search pondering why he left twitter within the past week or two but his facebook is still up(no public posts though).

Someone bothered uploading a video of one of his panels at MAGfest last month, might be the last you see of him for awhile online:

9:39 mark, a woman asking him "What's it like waking up and realizing you're still Anthony Burch? And thank god I'm not you." :story:
18:05 mark, Anthony lets his Trump Derangement Syndrome spew openly for about a minute
21:50 mark, someone asks a tax question if Anthony adopted his wife's son to use as a deductible :story: and he answers it without getting the joke

the rest of the video is some adlib hacker skit where they call Xboxlive customer support for a half hour, and the last few questions suck
Wait, when did he get remarried? That poor dumb woman, even if you have a cuck wrapped around your finger you still have to put up with Anthony Burch.

Press_Play2002

Hypocrite Extraordanaire
kiwifarms.net
Burch's twitter is still down. It may be gone for good.
So long sweet prince, we'll always be better than you eternally... When all you have to your name is a shitty Metal Gear book no one bought, despite your sister's best efforts to shill.

When all you have to your name is a crappy open relationship and the most unfortunate son in the world solely because of your existence.

When your greatest achievement is fucking up a video game series that you no longer have a role in.

When your second vidya writing role amounted to nothing because of said studio's retcons and rapidly increasing focus on shovelling wamenz into their e-sports brackets.

When you can no longer use that precious Wii U.

We'll still be in safe hands that no matter how spergy we can get, let alone everyone else who has their own personal threads, including the zoosadists, and the IBS communities. We and they will always be better than you Ant. We wish you luck in your failed voyages.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
So long sweet prince, we'll always be better than you eternally... When all you have to your name is a shitty Metal Gear book no one bought, despite your sister's best efforts to shill.

When all you have to your name is a crappy open relationship and the most unfortunate son in the world solely because of your existence.

When your greatest achievement is fucking up a video game series that you no longer have a role in.

When your second vidya writing role amounted to nothing because of said studio's retcons and rapidly increasing focus on shovelling wamenz into their e-sports brackets.

When you can no longer use that precious Wii U.

We'll still be in safe hands that no matter how spergy we can get, let alone everyone else who has their own personal threads, including the zoosadists, and the IBS communities. We and they will always be better than you Ant. We wish you luck in your failed voyages.
Maybe Burch will troon out to get those juicy token diverse female roles?

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Burch's twitter is still down. It may be gone for good.
Still missing on twitter for sure. He recently un-privatized a facebook post from November last year though; he's very carefully curating his online presence.

for perspective, 2K games is both a developer and publisher. Even though Anthony worked for Gearbox to write Borderlands 2 and the DLC, 2K proudly lists the series on their games page here: https://2k.com/en-US/games/

After Riot, seems he couldn't go exactly back to what he was doing, but must have some related work on his old projects like BL2 VR? Writing quips for Civilization? Maybe something entry-level like playtesting just to get medical benefits & prescriptions again for his mental problems? Hard to say.

He's also DMing for a new D&D podcast, up to ep. 5:

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Still missing on twitter for sure. He recently un-privatized a facebook post from November last year though; he's very carefully curating his online presence.

View attachment 702656

for perspective, 2K games is both a developer and publisher. Even though Anthony worked for Gearbox to write Borderlands 2 and the DLC, 2K proudly lists the series on their games page here: https://2k.com/en-US/games/

After Riot, seems he couldn't go exactly back to what he was doing, but must have some related work on his old projects like BL2 VR? Writing quips for Civilization? Maybe something entry-level like playtesting just to get medical benefits & prescriptions again for his mental problems? Hard to say.

He's also DMing for a new D&D podcast, up to ep. 5:
View attachment 702661

View attachment 702662
Lol @ the like 20 "THIS ISN'T ABOUT BDSM" disclaimers.

Reactions: Immortal Technique

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Lol @ the like 20 "THIS ISN'T ABOUT BDSM" disclaimers.
To be fair - probably best to get that out of the way right up front.

However, if that was his fear why the fuck would you name your podcast "Dungeons and Daddies". Just glancing though the track descriptions I came up with "Fathers in the Forgotten Realms" would be a way cleaner title. I'm sure if he (a professional writer) thought about it for more than five minutes he could probably be able to come up with a better title.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to blow everyone's minds.

There was a time in which Anthony Burch.... was a semi decent fellow, yes, yes, I know, hard to believe.

I guess most people had never heard of him before Borderlands 2, but I was aware of him as far back as 2007 when he wrote for the gaming site Destructoid, anyone familiar with that site? It's also what gave Jim Sterling his start.

He was actually a genuinely talented writer, I enjoyed his reviews and especially his "Games That Time Forgot" series of articles in which he showcased obscure but interesting games, I was there when he proposed to his girlfriend in a Destructoid article, the one who later cucked him.

Plus his "HAWP" web series was pretty decent at the start.

But then in 2010 he bailed from Destructoid and went to write for Gearbox, which not really caring about Borderlands I didn't follow him, then all of a sudden I see his name emerge when Gamergate went down and he had turned into the prototypical nu male, cuck, SJW type, what happened?

Don't get me wrong, he was always on the pretentious side, he was a big "games as art" dude, he jizzed in his pants over Bioshock, I remember a positive write up from him about the granddaddy of all walking simulators, Dear Esther, but he wasn't like he is today.

This is part of what's sad about the SJW phenomenon is it's often taken once sane, decent people and turned them into lunatics and assholes, like an Invasion of The Body Snatchers scenario.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There was a time in which Anthony Burch.... was a semi decent fellow, yes, yes, I know, hard to believe.

I guess most people had never heard of him before Borderlands 2, but I was aware of him as far back as 2007 when he wrote for the gaming site Destructoid, anyone familiar with that site? It's also what gave Jim Sterling his start.

He was actually a genuinely talented writer, I enjoyed his reviews and especially his "Games That Time Forgot" series of articles in which he showcased obscure but interesting games, I was there when he proposed to his girlfriend in a Destructoid article, the one who later cucked him.

But then in 2010 he bailed from Destructoid and went to write for Gearbox, which not really caring about Borderlands I didn't follow him, then all of a sudden I see his name emerge when Gamergate went down and he had turned into the prototypical nu male, cuck, SJW type, what happened?

Don't get me wrong, he was always on the pretentious side, he was a big "games as art" dude, he jizzed in his pants over Bioshock, I remember a positive write up from him about the granddaddy of all walking simulators, Dear Esther, but he wasn't like he is today.

This is part of what's sad about the SJW phenomenon is it's often taken once sane, decent people and turned them into lunatics and assholes, like an Invasion of The Body Snatchers scenario.
Dude, plenty of us have already said as much. At least admit you haven't read the thread.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net

tbh I've actually heard he wasn't ever not a huge douchebag, I've heard rumblings from the start of HAWP and apparently he was always just a weird, bitter dickhead for little to no reason.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
tbh I've actually heard he wasn't ever not a huge douchebag, I've heard rumblings from the start of HAWP and apparently he was always just a weird, bitter dickhead for little to no reason.
Certainly possible, I'm speaking only as someone who read his stuff, not someone who's ever had any personal interaction with him.

Certainly every SJW has always been broken in some way, but the direction culture has taken over the years has only made it worse, exacerbated whatever issues used to be below the surface.

He used to be an alright dude, not someone who wasn't always a bit of a pretentious knob, but someone at least respectable.

I've seen that de-evolution from a lot of people around the net over the years, both from people I've observed from afar and people I've interacted directly with, again, it's like a Body Snatchers scenario, what once used to seem like individual human beings now all parrot the same SJW groupthink and have also turned into just flat out assholes.

At the end of the day I guess it's just nostalgia for the late 2000s that make me feel sorry for Burch, it's just weird that this guy I remember reading once would turn into such an infamous figure, it seems like he became a different person, but maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

But for real though, gaming culture was a lot of fun in the mid to late 2000s, it'a tragic how thoroughly ruined it's been.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
I watched people go down Burchs bitchy road too. It all seems to come from the idea "these opinions make you a good person: and somehow absolve any bad behavior you have so long as you continue to spout them.

Being that his dumb cunt sister is just as bad as he is but manages to do it off screen and social media it could also be a family thing of re.tardation.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Personally I've found that the more of a sanctimonious SJW someone turned out to be after [current year] happened, the more that that person was a plain old prick before that.
Certainly there must have always been something wrong with you if you buy into this SJW culture.

But I think in some cases it's made people worse than they were before.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
I've actually heard the opposite about Ash, in that while she's hard left she's actually really cool to be around and nice to strangers.
I've heard this too and I feel like there must be something to it since she's got a reasonably good career and he seems to have wrecked his own. It points to the possibility that she's actually able to get along with people and he isn't.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino