Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope to god they pursued eviction proceedings back in May.
I'll bet anything they didn't, because they are peak SJW and they wouldn't want to contribute to the ~oppression~ of a trans woman.

I originally though Fat Tony was pretty harmless and amusing, but this thing he's doing where he's blatantly taking financial advantage of (and torturing) his SJW-addled roommates is pretty terrible.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone should alert him on the news that the heavy eyeliner look stopped being cool in the mid 2000's.
Most of the Rat King seem to be mentally stuck in the 90s. They all fucking dress/do their hair/makeup/accessorize like what women/girls were wearing when they first became sexually aware. Like that retarded cross thing Tony does near his eye with his gross scribbled on eyeliner. That was huge with mall goths in like, 1997. He probably had a crush on a girl who did that.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the Rat King seem to be mentally stuck in the 90s. They all fucking dress/do their hair/makeup/accessorize like what women/girls were wearing when they first became sexually aware. Like that exceptional cross thing Tony does near his eye with his gross scribbled on eyeliner. That was huge with mall goths in like, 1997. He probably had a crush on a girl who did that.
Isn’t that when most of them would have been teenagers? It definitely fits the autogynephilia thing that they’d pattern themselves after their first crushes, back when their lives had potential.

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of the Rat King seem to be mentally stuck in the 90s. They all fucking dress/do their hair/makeup/accessorize like what women/girls were wearing when they first became sexually aware. Like that exceptional cross thing Tony does near his eye with his gross scribbled on eyeliner. That was huge with mall goths in like, 1997. He probably had a crush on a girl who did that.
He should move on to the Amy Winehouse eyeliner next.

• Horrifying
  • Agree
Reactions: A Owl and Hellfire

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Shits getting real if the sjw roommates are now sending daddy to get Troonicus to leave.
Being a grown ass adult and calling your dad to kick out your roommate is #peakmillenial. At least we know he's on the lease. :optimistic: I know, but he might just be paying if their landlord hasn't started an eviction yet. His ass isn't going anywhere if he can keep paying. Numale and feminist wanted to show how woke they are by adopting a pet TRUE and HONEST woman and boy howdy did they did they get one.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we going to pretend we believe he paid the rent? all of it?
He is months behind in rent. But if he paid one months worth of rent in July to him he paid rent, he’s all good. it’s transphobic that you still want April, May and June’s rent!!

Being a grown ass adult and calling your dad to kick out your roommate is #peakmillenial. At least we know he's on the lease. :optimistic: I know, but he might just be paying if their landlord hasn't started an eviction yet. His ass isn't going anywhere if he can keep paying. Numale and feminist wanted to show how woke they are by adopting a pet TRUE and HONEST woman and boy howdy did they did they get one.
Nah, the landlord is making the roommates cover the rent he’s not paying - that’s why everyone is so pissed at him. In these private homes rented to three adults the deal is you pay the full months rent on time, not just xx portion of rent. Landlords don’t want to deal with collecting from three different people for one rental so the roommates are on the hook for any shortfall. This is why you have to be very careful who you rent a house with. His roommates were incredibly stupid to share a lease with troonicus - any quick look at his SM would have sent up 1000 red flags to any sane person. Naive SJW kids learned a hard lesson.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the landlord is making the roommates cover the rent he’s not paying - that’s why everyone is so pissed at him. In these private homes rented to three adults the deal is you pay the full months rent on time, not just xx portion of rent. Landlords don’t want to deal with collecting from three different people for one rental so the roommates are on the hook for any shortfall. This is why you have to be very careful who you rent a house with. His roommates were incredibly stupid to share a lease with troonicus - any quick look at his SM would have sent up 1000 red flags to any sane person. Naive SJW kids learned a hard lesson.
I always forget about this kinda stuff because the only time I rented with roommates was rather informal to say the least. It's never made sense to me why each occupant didn't have their own lease.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hellfire

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I always forget about this kinda stuff because the only time I rented with roommates was rather informal to say the least. It's never made sense to me why each occupant didn't have their own lease.
Because you don't want to deal with three losers. You just want to have one person and one lawsuit about one apartment if it goes ugly. You want to just have one person to deal with and know who that is, and if they dumbly get others involved, you don't want to have to give a shit about those idiots. You let the one guy you have on the hook let him know he's on the hook and he can sort out his own shit.

In this case in particular, the landlord doesn't give a shit about these people's problems with Troonicus. That's their own problem. If he fucks up the place or doesn't pay rent, tough. They shouldn't have trusted a thieving troon.