Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Because you don't want to deal with three losers. You just want to have one person and one lawsuit about one apartment if it goes ugly. You want to just have one person to deal with and know who that is, and if they dumbly get others involved, you don't want to have to give a shit about those idiots. You let the one guy you have on the hook let him know he's on the hook and he can sort out his own shit.

In this case in particular, the landlord doesn't give a shit about these people's problems with Troonicus. That's their own problem. If he fucks up the place or doesn't pay rent, tough. They shouldn't have trusted a thieving troon.
I mean from an idiot renters perspective. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a lease with other people. At the one house I rented with roommates there wasn't a lease after the first year. Roommates came and went because my landlord knew I'd handle what needed to be handled. I'm sure it also helped that he knew I could pay the full amount and would boot everyone out of the house if things got fucky. I'd never sign on a lease with someone I didn't know and trust, let alone if I didn't even know whether or not they could even pay.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean from an idiot renters perspective. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a lease with other people. At the one house I rented with roommates there wasn't a lease after the first year. Roommates came and went because my landlord knew I'd handle what needed to be handled. I'm sure it also helped that he knew I could pay the full amount and would boot everyone out of the house if things got fucky. I'd never sign on a lease with someone I didn't know and trust, let alone if I didn't even know whether or not they could even pay.
FYI: It’s pretty common to not have a lease after the first year. Once you have completed a full year lease many landlords let you rent month to month after that.

But as you said even your landlord came to you only for the rent, he didn’t give a crap about your roommates. Had your roommates stiffed you, you would have paid their cost of the rent to your landlord.

What no one can figure out is why anyone let troonicus on the lease, there was no upside to doing it. It would be easier the evict him if he wasn’t on the lease. Why his roommates let random mentally ill internet troon, that spends his days taking gym selfies, move in with them is the real mystery.

Also, I’d kill to hear a recording on troonicus and the disinterested Twinkie eating cop, esp the end where he just leaves troonicus sitting alone like a fool.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What no one can figure out is why anyone let troonicus on the lease, there was no upside to doing it. It would be easier the evict him if he wasn’t on the lease. Why his roommates let random internet troon move in with them is the mystery.
Troonicus could be lying. If they actually did that, though, it's probably that they're dumb SJW morons who wanted to show how woke they were and are now paying the price by having this troon who is harder to get rid of than a case of herpes.

If they did do it on Troon Boy's suggestion, he probably knew it would make it more difficult to throw him out and was deliberately scamming them from the start.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering how fat he is I'd say hes clean (for the moment.)
Oddly he was way fatter when he was strung out. He posted a photo from that time and he’s a good 50 lbs heavier. He was conning doctors for pills with a “bad back” and other BS.

He was one of those weird, gross fat junkies.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Nice, the freakazoid is ramping up again. Hope we get another video of him running away from his obligations again.

Just out of curiosity since he blocked me on Twitter, does he still post gym selfies and shit, or did he give up working out?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hellfire

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a grown ass adult and calling your dad to kick out your roommate is #peakmillenial. At least we know he's on the lease. :optimistic: I know, but he might just be paying if their landlord hasn't started an eviction yet. His ass isn't going anywhere if he can keep paying. Numale and feminist wanted to show how woke they are by adopting a pet TRUE and HONEST woman and boy howdy did they did they get one.
My first thought was it was a female roommate, since we know Fat Tony is pretty keen on violence, she's probably been crying to her parents about her violent, mentally unstable roommate and the Dad did what any Dad would and went to sort his fucking shit out.

It could be a chinless no-balls manbun millenial dude just as much though.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
My first thought was it was a female roommate, since we know Fat Tony is pretty keen on violence, she's probably been crying to her parents about her violent, mentally unstable roommate and the Dad did what any Dad would and went to sort his fucking shit out.

It could be a chinless no-balls manbun millenial dude just as much though.
Doesn't matter who did it. They're grown adults. You try to solve the situation amicably. If the conversation results in confrontation and you feel unsafe then you remove yourself from the house and call the police. Obviously call the police if it turns violent during the confrontation. This is how adults act. You don't call in pops to play tough guy. And, all that is really beside the point. Tony is a woman in their eyes. He's far removed from all the violence and aggression that permeates toxic masculinity. I mean, he has a female brain doesn't he? They called in a brute male to intimidate the picture of CURRENT YEAR femininity. That strikes me as extremely problematic.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter who did it. They're grown adults. You try to solve the situation amicably. If the conversation results in confrontation and you feel unsafe then you remove yourself from the house and call the police. Obviously call the police if it turns violent during the confrontation. This is how adults act. You don't call in pops to play tough guy. And, all that is really beside the point. Tony is a woman in their eyes. He's far removed from all the violence and aggression that permeates toxic masculinity. I mean, he has a female brain doesn't he? They called in a brute male to intimidate the picture of CURRENT YEAR femininity. That strikes me as extremely problematic.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Pops co-signed the lease and is a party with a vested interest in this shit show. Many landlords won’t rent to early twenty-something (and this shows why) or people that don’t have good enough credit so a parent is required to co-sign the lease. Given who we are dealing with I wouldn’t be surprised if Pops was a guarantor on the lease in the event of non-payment.

TwinGirl

kiwifarms.net
yay! we have a new video he took of fighting with someone.

here it is on twitter https://twitter.com/AniCancelliere/status/1030154264650366976 (sorry i don't know another way to link it but maybe someone else can embed that?)

synopsis. He' leaving home and the manager at his building sprays him with a hose. Tony is all "what the fuck? why? and the hose guy is basically saying we don't like your kind here! we're conservative! you're not a woman! leave!

here is most of the comment thread of the same video on facebook
anihose.png

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

here it is on twitter https://twitter.com/AniCancelliere/status/1030154264650366976 (sorry i don't know another way to link it but maybe someone else can embed that?)

synopsis. He' leaving home and the manager at his building sprays him with a hose. Tony is all "what the fuck? why? and the hose guy is basically saying we don't like your kind here! we're conservative! you're not a woman! leave!

View attachment 520634
Manager? God his tornado of toxic drama is hard to keep track of. He was living in a rental house with two roommates. Where does a manager come into play? A month ago he was fighting with his roommates, then a homeless dude, then a roommates father, now a building manager with a hose? Is there anyone he doesn’t get into fights with or make irrationally angry with his awful behavior?

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 520634
His account is private. Please archive and rehost the vid. Also, Dez Noa Volnixshin :story: Volnix sounds like a pokemon and Volnixshin is the evolved form.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 520634
"Well that's an assault charge and a call to the ACLU. At least that would be my advice."
upload_2018-8-16_23-31-41.png