Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's called "Moving In Day?"

Has this troon found another place and managed to fuck it up and piss off all his neighbors before even moving in?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hellfire

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
here is a backup of the video?
https://my.mixtape.moe/rwnrwo.mp4
I'd love to know what happened in the one or two minutes leading up to the video, because from the way Fat Tony was behaving it certainly wouldn't appear to be an unprovoked spray.
My favourite parts:
  • When the guy with the hose told him several times not to be so loud and to watch his language - he's probably been swearing and carrying on at the neighbours recently
  • When Fat Tony got up in the guys business and then told him to "suck my.." then cut himself off. So ladylike lol

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Thank god that video was saved by you @TwinGirl. He's deleted the roommate contretemps I grabbed and posted earlier in thread so it should be noted to all who follow this fatso, if you see something, make sure you back it up before posting to thread. I am sure the wimp or one of his fellow mental cases keep an eye close on the thread here.

As for that confrontation, other than spraying him, which I am quite sure he deserved anyway, that guy was simply trying to defuse the situation since Antonio was geared up to shoot his mouth. The dude sounded like some parent trying to be calm, yet firm, with a child having a temper tantrum. Instead of it being a kid though, it's a man approaching his mid-40s who likes to wear dresses and wigs and pretend he is a woman. Loved the part when he was about to suck my cock and held back! Wouldn't want him to think you were gay now would ya Tony?? Nooo, he's a woman damn it, not a fairy transvestite who is still in the closet about being a true homo!

I wish he would do shit like this more frequently. Second video that gives us an opportunity to see Tony let his balls get the better of him and he gets all mad and flustered and then acts like a spoiled brat!

He just doesn't get that its the way he is and acts that causes these situations. Like @polonium, I'd like to see the first minute or two of what happened before Tony turned on his camera. I am sure buddy asked him something and Tony flipped out and started yelling and cursing.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He just doesn't get that its the way he is and acts that causes these situations. Like @polonium, I'd like to see the first minute or two of what happened before Tony turned on his camera. I am sure buddy asked him something and Tony flipped out and started yelling and cursing.
This demented troon could barely manage not to completely chimp the fuck out when he was the one who started recording the interaction.

I'm sure the stuff that led up to it was even worse.