Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"causing trouble for the females."

Tony makes it sound like he was sexually harassed by some perv, when we all know no straight man in the world would read Tony as a woman worth sexually harassing.
Pretty sure most females would be thinking of moving asap with an aggressive guy targeting them like that. But we all know that Tony isn't female, and the landlord has a problem with Tony's dressup persona rather than Tony being a girl.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So has he finally left the SJW roommates and is already causing fights and scenes at a place he just moved into? This whole building manager and talking to the landlord stuff is a new development- before it was just crying about roommates.
I am really confused about his timeline at this point. It looks like he is about to be kicked out of his second place? He has left the naive SJWs who took him in?

TwinGirl

kiwifarms.net
So has he finally left the SJW roommates and is already causing fights and scenes at a place he just moved into? This whole building manager and talking to the landlord stuff is a new development- before it was just crying about roommates.
no he is still with the same SJW roommates in New Haven but his problem of being an annoying piece of shit has spread to other infected people. roommates up to building managers up to landlords up to police the guy fucks up along the chain of command.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no he is still with the same SJW roommates in New Haven but his problem of being an annoying piece of shit has spread to other infected people. roommates up to building managers up to landlords up to police the guy fucks up along the chain of command.
The entire town of New Haven might be after him with torches and pitch forks if he remains a few more weeks.

He is planning to squat there for two more weeks, claiming to be truly and honestly moving out in 14 days.
View attachment 522576
It’s been “two more weeks” since May. He really is like a tick. He won’t be leaving New Haven until he’s found a new host feed off of which given what he looks and acts like means SJW maybe collecting social security before they are rid of him.

Wonder what happened to his local troon lover at the post office?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he just trying to draw something that he can turn into lawsuit cash?
I’d say he plays with that as a aspiration, but it’s mostly for online attention and e-begging. No lawyer would take on this obviously deranged POS on a client.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Someone is trying to encourage Anthony to be a bigger piece of shit than he already is.
View attachment 523895
I'm willing to bet Tony's trip to the courthouse would go about as well as Tommy Tooter's last trip. He was detained and searched for bringing in a knife, I think it was on his keychain. The cops found weed/weed paraphernalia on him. The man brought a weapon, drugs, and drug pipe into a courthouse. My bet is Tony would get into a shouting match with someone and get detained by police because he is a dumb lump of a man prone to aggression and violence.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He claims he is moving "in the next seven days." He had a "secure place" and the only reason it is "toxic" is because he refused to pay rent, refused to move out and squatted there since April, and wanted to force an eviction.
View attachment 526834
I wonder if his poor roommates still hold some glimmer of hope every time they hear this shit only for him to move the football and say “two more weeks” when the day arrives.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He claims he is moving "in the next seven days." He had a "secure place" and the only reason it is "toxic" is because he refused to pay rent, refused to move out and squatted there since April, and wanted to force an eviction.
View attachment 526834
“Toxic” has just become this catch-all bullshit term for “The situation is bad and I don’t want to explain why (but I wish to imply that it’s not me).”