Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They should have begun eviction proceedings against him. Not only would it be entertaining for us to watch, but he'd have it on his record, which decent landlords check, and maybe he would learn a valuable lesson about being a shithead in the real world. But alas, the SJW soft-heartedness for a pretty trans lady seems to have rescued him, this time.

break these cuffs

absolutely halal
kiwifarms.net
I'm torn because Troonicus is an awful person but the roommates seem to be attention whoring sjw fagots too.
I've long held the opinion that they all deserve each other and looking at her twitter only confirms it. I hope Tony never leaves. His roommates are such fine specimens of the modern Western world that they won't do anything about it out of laziness, fear, and losing woke points. I clicked on some people she was talking to/about and most were trannies. This bitch probably has a tranny fetish. It wasn't a big sample size, that almost makes it worse. The ratking made appearance on other peoples feeds during the brief search as well.

Fuck all these people. If I was a retard who gave money to cows and I thought there was actually any chance of Troonicus leaving, I'd start a gofundme to get him to stay.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from that same time frame, Troonicus complaining about the landlord and those claims that the building manager was 'harrassing' him for blowjobs.
View attachment 530388 View attachment 530389
So instead of moving out as he said (for the 20th time) he’s trying to give rent money to someone to stay longer, but everyone just wants him to gtfo.

I’m thinking everyone wants him gone or better to pay all the back rent he owes and then leave, which will never happen. I’m guessing he’s got 4-5 months of back rent still owed.

The mystery is where he gets any money since mofo doesn’t work. Probably a mix of parent, e-begging and terrifying thought that he works as a she-male street walker who give $30 BJs.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So instead of moving out as he said (for the 20th time) he’s trying to give rent money to someone to stay longer, but everyone just wants him to gtfo.
He's probably trying to exploit some bullshit where if they take partial payment they're agreeing to some kind of payment plan and instead, they just want his crazy fucked up ass gone.

If they haven't already started eviction proceedings they're morons and he's going to be with them forever.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how they can't begin eviction proceedings against this idiot. On top of half a year's worth of unpaid rent they have him on video menacing maintenance staff and other tenants.
I've said it before, but I am 100% sure they haven't because deep in their hearts, even though they intellectually know better, they believe they would be oppressing Tony, despite his having been a leech on them and their finances. And/or they are worried about their no-doubt equally SJW religiously-devoted friends and colleagues thinking they are oppressing a poor, defenseless trans woman. In the meantime, they seem to think trying to passive-aggressively shame him online or something is going to work to get him to move. LOL! You can't shame someone who is shameless, silly SJWs!