Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
According to everything on social media Troony actually moved this weekend. we'll see how this plays out.
I'm sure he's going to like Amish country a whole lot better. Rip Young King Dave. If I know anything about rural PA, its that they love hulking trannies who don't work and like to get in fights.

edit. Are you sure? This gofundme update was posted yesterday and says he is moving out October 1st.
Fundraiser by Antoinette MovingInDay.png

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he's going to like Amish country a whole lot better. Rip Young King Dave. If I know anything about rural PA, its that they love hulking trannies who don't work and like to get in fights.

Is he def going to rural PA? What area/town? He changed his moving plans so many times it was hard to keep up.

I think the rubes he was conning into letting him move in with them kept smartening up before he had a chance to start squatting in their home. But the PA move, IIRC involved family of some kind. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes him to alienate the family members and the entire town. I give it 45 days max. As soon as Tony starts wandering around in public and picking fights with anyone giving the side eye things will turn ugly. Whoever he’s going to live with will realize their grave mistake within two weeks or whenever rent is due. His only chance is he’s found an older relative with dementia who would be easy to be taken advantage of by troonicus.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Is he def going to rural PA? What area/town? He changed his moving plans so many times it was hard to keep up.

I think the rubes he was conning into letting him move in with them kept smartening up before he had a chance to start squatting in their home. But the PA move, IIRC involved family of some kind. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes him to alienate the family members and the entire town. I give it 45 days max. As soon as Tony starts wandering around in public and picking fights with anyone giving the side eye things will turn ugly. Whoever he’s going to live with will realize their grave mistake within two weeks or whenever rent is due. His only chance is he’s found an older relative with dementia who would be easy to be taken advantage of by troonicus.
He posted a week or two ago that he was going to a small town like Banshee, PA. Knowing Pennsy Dutch I thought it might be an actual town, but turns out Banshee is a TV show about a fictional Amish town in rural Pennsylvania. It could be one of his ruses, who knows. I edited my post above with a cap from his gofundme. I don't think he moved at all. One more month! Woohoo!

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

edit. Are you sure? This gofundme update was posted yesterday and says he he moving out October 1st.
View attachment 532818

“Agreed I can leave” like he’s being held captive. He’s such a sniveling little piece of shit with the language he uses. He’s always a victim.

So he’s holding his roommates captive for yet another month. His “I’m moving out in two weeks” saga has been going on since May. He has zero shame. He should be embarrassed to even keep promising move out dates, but if his constant deceit will get him $20 on GFM he will keep at it.

His roommates are praying everyday he drops dead or finally leaves. I have my doubts they agreed to anything much less Tony squatting till Oct 1. I’m betting that’s just the 18th “move out” date Tony has told them and if they didn’t self immolate or put a gun to Tony’s head when they read the newest move out date scrawled on the bathroom mirror that’s an agreement.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
The gofundme closed as of today.
He's posted about moving this weekend and discussed it on facebook.
View attachment 532950
he's also posted about where he is moving to:
View attachment 532951
His "girlfriend" is another troon he's constantly going out with
View attachment 532957

they give their location as Hamden, CT. that seems the most likely place that Troony is moving to.
And, here I thought moving to bumfuck PA and getting fights with locals who don't like trannies would be great. He's just moving in with fellow wrestling troon and boyfriend. I'm sure that will go well. Hamden is just a suburb of New Haven, so he isn't "moving" far. But, that still doesn't answer the question of if he delayed that until October 1st. Those caps are from August 31st and the gofundme had a post from Sept. 1st stating that he wasn't moving until Oct. 1st. I'm sure his roommate will post on twitter about whatever bullshit he pulls if he hasn't moved.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Amish are super mellow. I don't see them going out of their way to fuck with even some disgusting troon piece of shit like Anthony.

Now the rednecks who also often live in proximity to these areas might have a different view.

Thing is, this dude looks intimidating enough I really doubt he'll get much more than verbal abuse.

Rednecks will give him shit, though, if he lumbers around like She-Hulk all trooned out.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Amish are super mellow. I don't see them going out of their way to fuck with even some disgusting troon piece of shit like Anthony.

Now the rednecks who also often live in proximity to these areas might have a different view.

Thing is, this dude looks intimidating enough I really doubt he'll get much more than verbal abuse.

Rednecks will give him shit, though, if he lumbers around like She-Hulk all trooned out.
Yeah, the Amish would just glare at him disapprovingly and maybe only the older ladies at that. I was really hoping he'd end up in the Appalachia part of PA. It might not be West Virginia, but I've heard a number of stories coming out of places like Fayettenam County.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 532950
View attachment 532951
View attachment 532957

they give their location as Hamden, CT. that seems the most likely place that Troony is moving to.
http://archive.md/LxnHU

upload_2018-9-2_16-43-6.png

edit. Are you sure? This gofundme update was posted yesterday and says he is moving out October 1st.
View attachment 532818
He'll have been squatting there for nearly half a year if this is the case.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
from that same time frame, Troonicus complaining about the landlord and those claims that the building manager was 'harrassing' him for blowjobs.
View attachment 530388 View attachment 530389
"the landlord won't pick up my money what kind of landlord doesn't want money"

A landlord with a life outside of your steroid squalor who expects his tenants to, oh I don't know, mayyyybe drop their payments off at his office like actual customers?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 532950
View attachment 532951
View attachment 532957

I originally thought Post office ginger tranny would be his next rube when he was posting about him some months back. I mean he was within a 20 mike radius of his squat so it would be his go to mark.

But I had thought ginger had wised up and distanced himself from the troonicus trainwreck. Guess not. Ginger will be the next chapter in the Troonicus Squat 2. I give it 3 weeks before the drama starts, each passing rent period will ratchet it up. Esp since they are “girlfriends” lol.

Reactions: heathercho

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troonicus really is the troon stereotype. He was a complete and utter failure as a man but getting therapy to try and deal with his mental illness and chronic unemployment is too hard. He decides living his fetish 24/7 by “changing gender” is the magic solution to three decades of being a dumpster fire which will totally transform is life.

Now he’s just the same mentally ill failure but now wears hilarious dresses and make-up. But now being a troon gives him a angle for e-begging and transphobia is the excuse for being a giant failure in every respect.

It’s not going to take long for the ginger troon to resent going to work 40 hours a week to allow Troonicus to play a lazy, filthy housetroon starting drama and fights with everyone within a two mile radius.