Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anthony made a video describing the worst moments of his life. Unsurprisingly, three of the four stories are related to Anthony abusing substances.

"..when my ex-wife left me. I mean, I was a shitty person, that, you know, took all kinds of narcotics, drinking constantly, I was unhappy, I was miserable, I was making her life miserable, you know? 'Cause, yeah, obviously I wasn't that person, I wasn't meant to be that person, you know, I wasn't meant to be married. And I knew it was coming, she told me she was going to leave, right.
I figured I'm charismatic enough, I can talk my way out of this, 'cause that's what I like to do, I can talk my way out of situations, it happens. It came, her boyfriend came, an' he picked her up, and they left, you know. At this point I figured ok it's going to happen, but I'm cool, I don't need it, right? I just sat on my porch just lost, the person I spent seven years with was gone, you know. I didn't know what to do, that night I got hammered, you know."

"The worst one for me wasn't a moment it was 42 days, right, ok. Make no bones about it I was a heavy narcotics user, opiods, heroin, painkillers, um Xanax like there's no tomorrow. And, uh, you know, there came a point where I could no longer get the medication, my ex-wife she's long fucking gone so, it was just me, you know, and and and I'd exhausted all of the ERs, nobody was givin' me nothin'. And I just went through withdrawal, from everything, at once."

"I was a mess, I was drinking heavily, an' I was drinking and driving, I was cutting my face because I felt so ugly on the inside so I wanted it to be on the outside"

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anthony made a video describing the worst moments of his life. Unsurprisingly, three of the four stories are related to Anthony abusing substances.

"..when my ex-wife left me. I mean, I was a shitty person, that, you know, took all kinds of narcotics, drinking constantly, I was unhappy, I was miserable, I was making her life miserable, you know? 'Cause, yeah, obviously I wasn't that person, I wasn't meant to be that person, you know, I wasn't meant to be married. And I knew it was coming, she told me she was going to leave, right.
I figured I'm charismatic enough, I can talk my way out of this, 'cause that's what I like to do, I can talk my way out of situations, it happens. It came, her boyfriend came, an' he picked her up, and they left, you know. At this point I figured ok it's going to happen, but I'm cool, I don't need it, right? I just sat on my porch just lost, the person I spent seven years with was gone, you know. I didn't know what to do, that night I got hammered, you know."

"The worst one for me wasn't a moment it was 42 days, right, ok. Make no bones about it I was a heavy narcotics user, opiods, heroin, painkillers, um Xanax like there's no tomorrow. And, uh, you know, there came a point where I could no longer get the medication, my ex-wife she's long fucking gone so, it was just me, you know, and and and I'd exhausted all of the ERs, nobody was givin' me nothin'. And I just went through withdrawal, from everything, at once."

"I was a mess, I was drinking heavily, an' I was drinking and driving, I was cutting my face because I felt so ugly on the inside so I wanted it to be on the outside"

I always wonder what compels people to make awful confessional videos like this. What’s the net gain from airing boring dirty laundry detailing why he’s such a loser? Go to a fucking AA meeting if you have this urge, don’t start a YT channel

I always wonder what compels people to make awful confessional videos like this. What’s the net gain from airing boring dirty laundry detailing why he’s such a loser? Go to a fucking AA meeting if you have this urge, don’t start a YT channel

They like the idea of screaming into the void without worrying about someone calling them out on their bullshit. Troonicus is definitely someone who can't handle confrontation in the real world.

Commander Cunt

It's the weasels!
kiwifarms.net

Pity. Plain and simple. Whenever you see something fucked up some troon has said or done and you ask yourself "Why?" 9x/10 the answer is always going to be "pity". I don't think most of these people understand personal gain without it.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net

I skipped through trying to find the 4th story, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like one of the sexual assaults he talked about in a previous video. How does getting raped as a child not make the Worst Moments of My Life list?
:thinking:

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He won't get that GoFundMe money otherwise.

I don't think you can compare AA to this bullshit, people who participate in AA are primarily driven by self-improvement, which is a principle Anthony wouldn't know if it hit him on his ass.

I skipped through trying to find the 4th story, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like one of the sexual assaults he talked about in a previous video. How does getting raped as a child not make the Worst Moments of My Life list?
:thinking:
Because he wasn't raped.

Last edited:

YourUnclesDad

You just lost the game
kiwifarms.net
@Hellfire God bless your soul for writing up the squatting saga. It was well written and easy to digest. I haven't visited this thread since the fetlife dox happened and holy shit! I missed a lot. This "person" is an absolute train-wreck of a human. I have mixed feelings about the roommates who had to put up with him. Did they know about his channel before they let him move in? Watching a few of his videos and using some common sense may have prevented this from happening. I'm sure they learned some tough lessons though. Imagine the fear, misery and helplessness those people had to experience for the better part of the year. These are the kinds of situations that drive good people to do horrible things. Be careful Anthony, you never know who you might push over the edge and put a stop to your madness permanently.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Hellfire God bless your soul for writing up the squatting saga. It was well written and easy to digest. I haven't visited this thread since the fetlife dox happened and holy shit! I missed a lot. This "person" is an absolute train-wreck of a human. I have mixed feelings about the roommates who had to put up with him. Did they know about his channel before they let him move in? Watching a few of his videos and using some common sense may have prevented this from happening. I'm sure they learned some tough lessons though. Imagine the fear, misery and helplessness those people had to experience for the better part of the year. These are the kinds of situations that drive good people to do horrible things. Be careful Anthony, you never know who you might push over the edge and put a stop to your madness permanently.

From their social media the roommates appear to be tattooed, hair dyed social justice faggots that regularly post about being #woke and #ally. Troonicus is awful enough that I'm hesitate to say they deserved it but it certainly looks like they ignored some pretty significant red flags for social justice points.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A KF ad on SomethingAwful has been triggering spergs, the troon that Anthony met up with commented on it.
upload_2018-9-27_6-5-25.png
upload_2018-9-27_6-5-40.png