Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anthony changed his Twitter handle tohttps://twitter.com/The_AniChrist

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard."

Is Ani looking for new roommates? Kweeny reminds me of the goth versions of the YT gamer couple who’s house Ani squatted at for half the year.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hellfire

NashiNashi

"PEACE AND LOOOOVE"
kiwifarms.net
Is the video of him doing a wrestling promo, talking about how his dick is bigger, etc still up? I can't seem to find it.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-11-14_19-8-17.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How is he so fucking boring? I left this video up as background noise and I had to turn it off at the 4 min mark. I couldn't take hearing this dumb wop drone on about nothing anymore. Do a fucking flip you faggot.

You'd think someone who looks like a circus freak and is obviously utterly mentally ill could be interesting in at least a sideshow sense but he's so fucking boring he can't maintain interest. I think a lot of these idiot troons are just really boring people desperate to be interesting so they make up this bullshit persona, but being so mind numbingly boring, they bring nothing to it at all.

They can dress up however they like and bug their eyes out and try to act edgy, but they'll still be Boring Ass Tony the Dumb Wop under it all.

You'd think someone who looks like a circus freak and is obviously utterly mentally ill could be interesting in at least a sideshow sense but he's so fucking boring he can't maintain interest. I think a lot of these idiot troons are just really boring people desperate to be interesting so they make up this bullshit persona, but being so mind numbingly boring, they bring nothing to it at all.

They can dress up however they like and bug their eyes out and try to act edgy, but they'll still be Boring Ass Tony the Dumb Wop under it all.
It's not like Italians are real white people anyway.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

Because he has nothing else going for him.

This was the generation that was raised to believe in their own personal greatness. The future had endless potential for them--and now many of them now either work in meaningless jobs they hate or scrape by with very low-paying gigs. Even reinventing himself didn't fix his problems. The actual person he's become fails to live up to the endless possibilities of who he could have become. That stings.

So no, Tony. You're not the hero of this story. You're the guy making the hero a latte. You have nothing going for you except your corner of the Internet where you go to feel good about yourself, because seeing the rest of the world reminds you how you've failed to live up to your potential and generally wasted your life.

Troon or not, at the end of the day... you're just another NPC.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
So no, Tony. You're not the hero of this story. You're the guy making the hero a latte. You have nothing going for you except your corner of the Internet where you go to feel good about yourself, because seeing the rest of the world reminds you how you've failed to live up to your potential and generally wasted your life.
You unironically described half the farms

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/NPCy7
upload_2018-12-7_17-14-31.png
"I wanna be thankful for my time in Connecticut, and I'm gonna be thankful for the failure I incurred in Connecticut. Yeah and I consider it a failure, I went out there and I had to leave." Even though he made life hell for those poor roommates he was abusing for months, Anthony considers his time there to be an "adventure" that enabled him to find the next idiot he's leeching off. He claims to still love his parents, and is thankful for his trolls for making his life "an utter living fucking hell" which made him who he is.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/NPCy7
View attachment 609617
"I wanna be thankful for my time in Connecticut, and I'm gonna be thankful for the failure I incurred in Connecticut. Yeah and I consider it a failure, I went out there and I had to leave." Even though he made life hell for those poor roommates he was abusing for months, Anthony considers his time there to be an "adventure" that enabled him to find the next idiot he's leeching off. He claims to still love his parents, and is thankful for his trolls for making his life "an utter living fucking hell" which made him who he is.

Actually it sounds like he’s been dumped and booted by the ginger troon. What. A. Shock! I watched a bit of the awful video, he’s still got his USPS Troon, but my previous post will come true some time soon.

He has no remorse for squatting at those SJW gamers. He better still “love” his parents because he will be moving back to his parents place in Jersey eventually.

(Ginger troon was also in CT. Anthony just moved about twenty miles away from his squat, after they finally extracted him, and in with the ginger troon.)

Last edited:
  • Agree

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative