Anthony "Antoinette" Cancelliere / The_AniChrist / TheSardonicus / TheTrannyClub / AniCancelliere - #TrannyClub

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2019-1-27_1-41-48.png

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
38 years old, born January 28th, 1980

Born after Star Wars.

Interesting how people like this all always jealous of Ms Blaire White. I'm sure they'll misgender her at some point, because Misgendering Is Ok When We Do it.

Cancelliere is the sort of idiot who'd chimp out if someone misgendered them but feels free to misgender other people. Just like @Dee Price.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I had moved to Connecticut, not entirely on my own volition, but I was there regardless. I was lonely, I didn't know anybody, my roommates were kind of pushing me away but that's a tale for another day..." - They were "pushing him away because he wasn't paying rent and he was trying to force them to evict him while squatting there.

He then starts trying to play a game and keeps failing and yelling. "THIS IS JUST THE FIRST SECTION OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!"

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I had moved to Connecticut, not entirely on my own volition, but I was there regardless. I was lonely, I didn't know anybody, my roommates were kind of pushing me away but that's a tale for another day..." - They were "pushing him away because he wasn't paying rent and he was trying to force them to evict him while squatting there.

He then starts trying to play a game and keeps failing and yelling. "THIS IS JUST THE FIRST SECTION OF THE FUCKING GAME!!!"
He's funny.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1552829

Our boy's finally found his calling: being a power-bottom for Internet points. Even money says his queen is another MtF troon and he's learned to love her ladydick in his ass.
Would be extra amusing if his queen is just that pasty ginger troon doughboy that works at the post office he was dating last year.

His USPS boyfriend made me start giving the side eye to the average, quiet, chunky nerd guys working at the downtown post office. I had always assumed they might go on a shooting spree, but not date troon power lifters that love WWF and lady cock.