Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbbq

"I want to see you eat the whole sausage."
kiwifarms.net
Trannies need to spackle the makeup on thick as hell, it makes them reliable customers because they need to buy a LOT. It's good business sense to pander. I wouldn't blame them - even if the dudes are a tiny minority they must be buying 50 times more than even the chavviest woman.

I mean, look at Mr. Hayden's pics, it's caked on to the point of looking like a cheap mask.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the translation @trannyfucker

I *think* though I can’t be sure, that the spedburst was something to do with whether or not Yalland had his non-warning, fake police warning rescinded. According to a screenshot on his Twitter sperge he did, but can’t vouch for the veracity of it.

1589912550864.jpeg

More pertinently and amusingly, Tony is claiming that just because para 6 of the 2002 judgement against him by Messrs Gibbs & Davis, lists he’s been before the court for indecent assault on a minor, it doesn’t mean he was found guilty.

The receipt is probably difficult to access due to when the offence was committed and the fact that precise type of offence doesn’t exist any more, which is why he’s demanding it’s produced. If Anthony Halliday, Steven Hayden, Stephanie Hayden had been found not guilty of indecent assault on a minor, it wouldn’t have needed to be mentioned in the context of a pre-sentence report for knocking someone about the head with a golf club. It would be considered as completely irrelevant.

He’s knocking on 48 and still hasn’t progressed beyond the “yeah but no but yeah but it was like totally him wot done it and anyway you are a complete slag” argument.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Another one for the Wank Bank/Archive
The Fucking state of those nails.
The Fucking British teeth. Why do troons spend money getting their dick chopped, a stink ditch made out of giblets, and having some but not all of the required laser hair removal, yet can't find a zac to fix their mouthful of gravel. And, what is it about the filters that removes the lower part of Fat Tony's ears?

edit for more bitchiness.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 8.46.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 8.46.48 pm.png
    448.5 KB · Views: 84

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
The Fucking British teeth. Why do troons spend money getting their dick chopped, a stink ditch made out of giblets, and having some but not all of the required laser hair removal, yet can't find a zac to fix their mouthful of gravel. And, what is it about the filters that removes the lower part of Fat Tony's ears?

It's a 'good enough' attitude. We have dentists on the NHS, which compared to a private one will do the minimum work needed to keep the teeth in your mouth. Generally (in my experience) once you hit 18 you're no longer given NHS dental treatment unless you're on benefits or lucky enough to find a dentist that's accepting NHS patients. At that point a lot of people simply stop going until it's too late to save the sarlac pit that their mouth has become.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A mouth like an upturned graveyard, and if he had a white tooth he’d have a snooker set.

diroama

kiwifarms.net
It's a 'good enough' attitude. We have dentists on the NHS, which compared to a private one will do the minimum work needed to keep the teeth in your mouth. Generally (in my experience) once you hit 18 you're no longer given NHS dental treatment unless you're on benefits or lucky enough to find a dentist that's accepting NHS patients. At that point a lot of people simply stop going until it's too late to save the sarlac pit that their mouth has become.

Everyone qualifies for NHS dental treatment. Under 18 it's free, over 18 the patient has to pay towards it.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
I reckon he has a little 'stroke' whenever he looks at his self made mass filtered photos.

All his photos look like he’s having a stroke. He never smiles but opens his mouth to achieve a gormless look.

He’s posted another identical graveyard
gurn today
, having found an open pub in the City if London on his way back from issuing more legals, which if his socks and monkeys are to be believed might have something to do with Yalland and the BBC kicking him off their show.

1590507512151.jpeg

The Daily Mail won’t be paying him a penny: he’s the one who has racked up a £30k costs bill.

The earlobe in this photo has been blurred and elongated to unnatural proportions and his wrinkles have slipped down to his temples where natural frown lines don’t appear. And there’s some other trickery going on with his jawlines.

1590507362210.jpeg

It’s notable how none of his snaps ever elicit “gawjus, smoking, such a total babe 🔥” reactions. Not even his most loyal supporters can bring themselves to tell him he looks good.

Altering your photos in response to criticism on here is hilarious.

Last edited:

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
All his photos look like he’s having a stroke. He never smiles but opens his mouth to achieve a gormless look.

He’s posted another identical graveyard
gurn today
, having found an open pub in the City if London on his way back from issuing more legals, which if his socks and monkeys are to be believed might have something to do with Yalland and the BBC kicking him off their show.

View attachment 1322349

The Daily Mail won’t be paying him a penny: he’s the one who has racked up a £30k costs bill.

The earlobe in this photo has been blurred and elongated to unnatural proportions and his wrinkles have slipped down to his temples where natural frown lines don’t appear. And there’s some other trickery going on with his jawlines.

View attachment 1322341

It’s notable how none of his snaps ever elicit “gawjus, smoking, such a total babe 🔥” reactions. Not even his most loyal supporters can bring themselves to tell him he looks good.

Altering your photos in response to criticism on here is hilarious.
Why are his ears so hairy?

Status
Not open for further replies.