Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Everyone qualifies for NHS dental treatment. Under 18 it's free, over 18 the patient has to pay towards it.

Not so much.

A lot of dentists only take private patients.

And dentists and doctors are much smarter than the government and basically they do the NHS work which is profitable, and refuse that which isn't. Dentists are paid in units, so a checkup for 30 seconds of a child pays one unit, and a full on root canal counts like three units. Because the gubmint is paying they tend to treat the patients worse and they are obviously not going to want to earn £80 for something they'd charge a private patient hundreds.

Also anything that's considered cosmetic is excluded from NHS scope, this is likely to include things like basic polishing of teeth that Americans would do routinely.

Basically it's really shit and if you want your teeth to look good you will have to pay full private rates

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because he's a middle aged man.

Don't want to shit up this thread with NHS dentist chat but you've either been really unlucky with NHS dentistry or I've been lucky.
NHS dentists are a mixed bag, I'm always suspicious of the ones that are taking on new patients. I know one NHS dentist that just does 10+ checkups an hour, she refuses even to do fillings, but she will refer you to a private dentist.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony is now quoting fellow lunatic lolcow Sam Smith in his demented crusade against Mumsnet and The Farms/ Archive
CD4D731A-2DA6-4841-8ED1-9687F570ECC2.jpeg
I expect @Null will be soon getting a missive from this crazy Troon to divulge all.
I really don’t know where he gets the idea @Real Mutha For Ya is a Mumsnet refugee. I think that feminism board is pisspoor and batshit crazy and I’ve never had an account on there. What a Fucking mong.

Last edited:

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony is now quoting fellow lunatic lolcow Sam Smith in his demented crusade against Mumsnet and The Farms/ Archive
View attachment 1325403
I expect @Null will be soon getting a missive from this crazy Troon to divulge all.
I really don’t know where he gets the idea @Real Mutha For Ya is a Mumsnet refugee. I think that feminism board is pisspoor and batshit crazy and I’ve never had an account on there. What a Fucking mong.
Ooh, Josh is gonna be in trouble now!

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harrops husband is a dentist, wouldn't surprise me if he "accidentally" botched a free job on Tony's teeth as payback for Tony trying to fuck his husband.
I may be mistaken, but I thought Dan, Harrop’s cuck “husband”, is a dental hygienist or denture maker as I recall. Not a fully qualified knasher knobblier.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1325403
I genuinely hope they get together in real life. Hayden, Harrop, Prior and Vordrak all orbiting one another planning gay ops, then having the inevitable falling out... It would just be peek deviancy.

Incidentally it's not clear from the OP... can someone give me their best guess as to how Hayden is funding his lifestyle? Trips to SA (presumably not in drag) cost of living in London etc... Where is the money coming from?

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope they get together in real life. Hayden, Harrop, Prior and Vordrak all orbiting one another planning gay ops, then having the inevitable falling out... It would just be peek deviancy.

Incidentally it's not clear from the OP... can someone give me their best guess as to how Hayden is funding his lifestyle? Trips to SA (presumably not in drag) cost of living in London etc... Where is the money coming from?

£27k from Phat B & circa £80k rumoured to have been ripped off in another similar conveyancing scam, after he pocketed the proceeds of a house sale for a mate’s mum.

A security of costs hearing by one of the lolsuitees would be a useful pursuit but it tends to produce an immediate settlement offer. The last thing Steven wants is his finances and multiple addresses and previous claims being examined by a judge in open court.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I genuinely hope they get together in real life. Hayden, Harrop, Prior
I think Prior has fallen out with the gang. There was the Maureen Clarke Incident / Archive
9CC6B2D7-3E32-424D-8C33-4630566928C4.jpeg1D6CAB00-98A5-4BA3-A3A7-4349256A13F3.jpeg

Where is the money coming from?
No idea - ripping off Nigerians, which to be honest is quite funny if true.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Prior has fallen out with the gang. There was the Maureen Clarke Incident / Archive
View attachment 1325579View attachment 1325580

No idea - ripping off Nigerians, which to be honest is quite funny if true.
Prior is genuinely mentally ill, something that's made worse by the Psychedelics he takes, which he promotes almost as much as trooning out. It's not narcissism with him, he's an intelligent guy and in some ways quite reflective, but I've known people like him, that latch on to something trendy, some cause they can immerse themselves in. It ends badly particularly when they get older and become a burden on their support network.

Hayden however... If Josh can keep the farms going, I fully expect 10 years from now to be reading about Steven Hayden prospective conservative candidate, bravely talking about the evils of transgenderism speaking from his own experience as a detransitioner.

That's what Harrop, Prior and the rest of them don't get about him. He's an opportunist, he's not going to end up slitting his wrists in a state of anguish, he'll be just fine.

Notso jolly Halliday

kiwifarms.net
He's an opportunist, he's not going to end up slitting his wrists in a state of anguish, he'll be just fine.

Only if he develops a sense of proportion in terms of what he can realistically achieve which his personality disorder gets in the way of.

Steven is addicted to suing people because it’s the only way he is ever going to see the inside of a courtroom in a professional capacity. LARPing as a lawyer gives his life meaning and purpose as do his insane hangers-on who are validating his need to feel important and authoritative.

I would genuinely feel sorry for him and his sad life, if he wasn’t such a manipulative psycho. He’s not far off 50 and the glittering career hasn’t materialised. He’s dossing with an old mate after yet another fall-out with a landlord (guessing over unpaid rent again) dressed up unconvincingly as a woman, with no home of his own, no career achievements and no significant other or family.

Self-important pompous sperging on Twitter and taking people to court is all he has in life. He could probably get a reasonably good job in admin if he could just swallow his pride a bit.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only if he develops a sense of proportion in terms of what he can realistically achieve which his personality disorder gets in the way of.

Steven is addicted to suing people because it’s the only way he is ever going to see the inside of a courtroom in a professional capacity. LARPing as a lawyer gives his life meaning and purpose as do his insane hangers-on who are validating his need to feel important and authoritative.

I would genuinely feel sorry for him and his sad life, if he wasn’t such a manipulative psycho. He’s not far off 50 and the glittering career hasn’t materialised. He’s dossing with an old mate after yet another fall-out with a landlord (guessing over unpaid rent again) dressed up unconvincingly as a woman, with no home of his own, no career achievements and no significant other or family.

Self-important pompous sperging on Twitter and taking people to court is all he has in life. He could probably get a reasonably good job in admin if he could just swallow his pride a bit.
OK there was a lot of info in that post.... can you give a breakdown of exactly what's happening with Hayden at this moment in time... because the OP hasn't been updated since early last year.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony has Filed his company docs.
Not surprisingly, it’s still classed as a “dormant company”.
So not trading at the moment. - phew!
View attachment 1307504View attachment 1307506
If Tony has filed dormant accounts, then where did the money from this engagement go? Tony could have provided legal help to IndianBlondy free; but as the dusky Troon is a highly paid Salesforce consultant, I’m sure money changed hands. To be fair it looks like Tony provided a good service, but I suspect the money went straight into his Monease account.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Tony has filed dormant accounts, then where did the money from this engagement go? Tony could have provided legal help to IndianBlondy free; but as the dusky Troon is a highly paid Salesforce consultant, I’m sure money changed hands. To be fair it looks like Tony provided a good service, but I suspect the money went straight into his Monease account.
Any chance you'd consider doing an all encompassing post.... Perhaps we can get a mod to replace the OP (which was last updated by a mod in feb of last year) with it.

When people do a google search on Hayden and come through to the farms, it would be nice if they got up to date info.

Notso jolly Halliday

kiwifarms.net
1. Job status - Tony does not have a current employer. He carries out his legal shenanigans under the header of a dormant company with a boilerplate address. This is his tried and tested MO when suing people.

2. He cannot conduct any kind of legit legal advisory work because he is not a member of any professional body, is unregistered & uninsured. The only way he could conduct any kind of official legal work would be if he were formally supervised and even then this would be suspect. If he’s giving any legal advice this is on an informal cash in hand basis.

If people are stupid enough to give him their money for ‘legal services’ they ought to know they have no recourse if it goes wrong. Steven’s drafting skills are abysmal and while he thinks he is a great advocator, his cases have more holes than Swiss cheese. He has not won in open court and goes for settlement rather than have someone examine the actual meat and bones of his case.

He has a Revolut account which doesn’t automatically appear on an HMRC/DWP search of assets.

3. Every single lolsuit he files is as a litigant in person meaning he doesn’t pay for legal representation and he also claims court fee exemption (5% of the amount being claimed for) on the grounds of being of limited means. For all his whinging about crowdfunders, taking people to court costs him nothing, which is why he does it all the time.

4.He frequently changes address. In one case he listed a hostel near Liverpool Street. He seems to have a trail of living in swanky apartments, there was one in Millennium Drive Docklands, not paying rent and scarpering. Then when the landlord sues for unpaid rent, he sues them in return.

Until recently he was living in one such block in Walthamstow, now he appears to be hunkering down with his old friend from Manchester days, in a smart Wembley complex.

5. He’s back at Birkbeck as a student because thats the only way you can run for student officer.

Trig.Point

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Job status - Tony does not have a current employer. He carries out his legal shenanigans under the header of a dormant company with a boilerplate address. This is his tried and tested MO when suing people.

2. He cannot conduct any kind of legit legal advisory work because he is not a member of any professional body, is unregistered & uninsured. The only way he could conduct any kind of official legal work would be if he were formally supervised and even then this would be suspect. If he’s giving any legal advice this is on an informal cash in hand basis.

There are ways companies/individuals can do UK legal work while being unregistered, which is if they're based abroad. I'm not talking about the shady legal consulting offered on Fiverr, but actual legal firms in eastern Europe, India and Pakistan that will do legal work and offer advice. It's not just that they're cheaper, because they're not regulated/insured they're more forthcoming with advice than the typical British solicitor.

Anyway I wonder what Hayden has been doing with the contacts he makes through his legal 'cases', it wouldn't surprise me if he had a relationship with a legal firm and he was selling them on as leads.

Also what does he do in South Africa?

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.02.10 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.02.10 pm.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 8.53.28 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 8.53.28 am.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited: