Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uncle Tony and his cretinous pal LegalAidLoser are sitting on a bench in Chancery Lane with a ““strategic advisor”/Archive
ECBA2CB8-6844-4CB7-8349-67A73D94BD43.jpeg
Tony is describing it as some sort of power conference to discuss lolsuits. I bet to onlookers it looks like a Sunshine Coach outing in the big city for a bunch of low functioning mongs.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention there are at least 2 former clients claiming that Tony ripped them off for substantial sums of money , walking off with the entire proceeds of sale. This is what is likely to be funding the foreign travel.
Uncle Tony and his cretinous pal LegalAidLoser are sitting on a bench in Chancery Lane with a ““strategic advisor”/Archive
View attachment 1342534
Tony is describing it as some sort of power conference to discuss lolsuits. I bet to onlookers it looks like a Sunshine Coach outing in the big city for a bunch of low-grade mongs.
Has anyone got the pictures of Vordrak posing with Grant Shapps and Milo Yiannopolis? I'm not sure how Hayden's tranny followers would react to them...

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prior is genuinely mentally ill, something that's made worse by the Psychedelics he takes, which he promotes almost as much as trooning out. It's not narcissism with him, he's an intelligent guy and in some ways quite reflective, but I've known people like him, that latch on to something trendy, some cause they can immerse themselves in. It ends badly particularly when they get older and become a burden on their support network.

Hayden however... If Josh can keep the farms going, I fully expect 10 years from now to be reading about Steven Hayden prospective conservative candidate, bravely talking about the evils of transgenderism speaking from his own experience as a detransitioner.

That's what Harrop, Prior and the rest
Looks like the Sunshine Coach outing is over and the mongs are returning back home for tea and bromide.
Archive
View attachment 1342753View attachment 1342754

Tony’s posted another photoshopped selfie with his best Real Lady grin:
View attachment 1342756
Blimey, Tone, you’ve put that lippy on with a shed brush.
View attachment 1342757

Sexy lacy bra for the moobs.
View attachment 1342758
Was there blatant misgendering in that tweet: "does pay what he owes"?

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definite misgendering right there.
Let the litigation commence. Can't sue one for it and not the t'other.
It was deliberate as well. LAL may come over as a deranged, illiterate simpleton, but he is very precise in their language.
Oh, and LAL, I know you pop in occasionally, I really am not interested in who you are. Genuinely, I may be wrong about you being Sam Smith etc, but I really don’t give a shit.
Oh, and Tony, you nonce, I keep telling you I’m not Yalland. You absolute bellend.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's it called when someone accidently let's slip how they actually think or feel instead of consciously lying like they usually do or would be expected too?
Nothing accidental about it. LAL deliberately misgendered Tony: the apology is a subtle way of drawing attention to it and rubbing it in. LAL knows it and Tony knows it.

LAL could have easily deleted and reframed the tweet but they didn’t.

LAL has form for it, It had a bizarre spat with Chirpy, Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior over Prior’s hobby of doing creepy, dad-dancing in ladies’ toilets Archive
EDIT: Twitter is taking the piss/Archive
AB6DED86-AA01-46CA-8D9D-D3F414C1E591.jpeg

Last edited:

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1343797

Reading this looks like LAL enjoys Misgendering Stephlycocus.
The old phrase: when you’re in a hole, stop digging.
To be honest, I am not entirely convinced that Legal Aids Loser isn't actually Uncle Tony having a LARP to throw off the terves.
Not only does LAL write just like him, it would be right up Tone's alley too - he loves a good sock.
I honestly don’t give a shit who LAL is. Uncle Tony is very anti troll accounts but as well as having at least another twitter account himself, he is quite happy to interact with LAL.
One other possibility I have been informed it might be is Sam Ambreen, but I am really beyond caring. Whoever it is, it is bringing out the worst aspects of Tony’s deranged personality and is misgendering him as well.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The old phrase: when you’re in a hole, stop digging.

I honestly don’t give a shit who LAL is. Uncle Tony is very anti troll accounts but as well as having at least another twitter account himself, he is quite happy to interact with LAL.
One other possibility I have been informed it might be is Sam Ambreen, but I am really beyond caring. Whoever it is, it is bringing out the worst aspects of Tony’s deranged personality and is misgendering him as well.

It's not Sam Ambreen, read her unhinged blog, there's no way she's behind those tweets.

I actually thought it was settled that it was Vordrak?

Vordrak does actually have some useful legal skills, but Hayden can hardly publicly associate with a gamergater that's palled around with Milo Yianopolis and doesn't #believewomen.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not Sam Ambreen, read her unhinged blog, there's no way she's behind those tweets.

I actually thought it was settled that it was Vordrak?

Vordrak does actually have some useful legal skills, but Hayden can hardly publicly associate with a gamergater that's palled around with Milo Yianopolis and doesn't #believewomen.
Like I said, LAL is an amusing cretin, but really not worth bothering about: a bit like Chirpy, Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior, they add a little colour, but that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.