Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
Looks like http://www.tombstoneteeth.uk/ have deleted their Farrow harassment blog...
I’m sure that has nothing to do with the blog having details of the court case before they were released to the public and this being brought up to Hayden in court.
I’m hoping someone has archived it offline because it doesn’t appear to have been archived before deletion.

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net
Looks like http://www.tombstoneteeth.uk/ have deleted their Farrow harassment blog...
Hayden covering tracks?

Though obviously, Hayden had nothing to do with that blog, nothing at all, not a single thing, nothing. What I'm saying is obviously, Hayden had nothing to do with that blog, no siree...

How they got details of proceedings yesterday, that's nowt to do with it ..

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
I’ve got a grudging respect for Big Steph. Sure the baiting, subtweeting and intimidation of Mrs Farrow was reprehensible and sociopathic.

But he had the balls (sic) to conduct a case in one of the highest courts in the UK and get a result.

That takes arrogance and a “fuck you” attitude that I can only admire.

Mrs Farrow has also shown admirable fortitude in the face of severe provocation.

I think Anthony does this as it’s the only way he can be like a real lawyer (ie barrister) and stand up in open court.

Kudos to him and Farrow.

That weasel Harrop is just skin-crawlingly loathsome, and is beyond redemption.

I’ve always said that if I met Tony I’d probably get on quite well with him. Our politics are aligned and if I could overcome my revulsion of troons we could definitely sup a couple of shandies together.

Harrop is the dangerous and most degenerate of the Dysgenic Duo.

I really can’t stand him.

plasticone

kiwifarms.net
I’ve got a grudging respect for Big Steph. Sure the baiting, subtweeting and intimidation of Mrs Farrow was reprehensible and sociopathic.

But he had the balls (sic) to conduct a case in one of the highest courts in the UK and get a result.

That takes arrogance and a “fuck you” attitude that I can only admire.

Mrs Farrow has also shown admirable fortitude in the face of severe provocation.

I think Anthony does this as it’s the only way he can be like a real lawyer (ie barrister) and stand up in open court.

Kudos to him and Farrow.

That weasel Harrop is just skin-crawlingly loathsome, and is beyond redemption.

I’ve always said that if I met Tony I’d probably get on quite well with him. Our politics are aligned and if I could overcome my revulsion of troons we could definitely sup a couple of shandies together.

Harrop is the dangerous and most degenerate of the Dysgenic Duo.

I really can’t stand him.
I think they're both pieces of shit.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net

What else is he gonna do with what's left of his life? (Apart from homosexual conga lines)

It's not like he's ever going to have an actual career, or a family, or anyone who loves him.

Stalking someone's mom is all he has going on in his sad, fat, troony life. I'm not surprised that he's doing it - we already knew trannies are mentally ill exhibitionists who enjoy forcing normal people to give them attention.

I'm surprised at the number of non-troon homos like Harrop and Ede who have a throbbing little hateboner for opinionated women. I thought gays just didn't like vagina, and might be a little catty at times, but were otherwise pretty relaxed about the opposite sex.

Most normal adult men, if they didn't want to hear from someone like Farrow, would just ignore her. But I haven't seen a bunch of fags this worked up since Ronald Reagan deliberately invented AIDS. They're literally taking time out of their busy schedules of musical theater and chemsex manlove to try to bullycide some woman because they don't like her opinions.

It's like Mean Girls, but with 69% more little yappy dogs and buttfucking. This is the worst thing the gays have ever done since they invented techno.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised at the number of non-troon homos like Harrop and Ede who have a throbbing little hateboner for opinionated women. I thought gays just didn't like vagina, and might be a little catty at times, but were otherwise pretty relaxed about the opposite sex.
It's certainly not universal but the only men I've known who were openly and vociferously misogynistic, not in a shitlord chauvinist way but in a literally hating women way, were gay guys who figured they could get away with it because (at least at the time) they were higher on the oppression totem pole.

There's also the usual catty feuds between gay guys and lesbians, but that usually seems more sibling rivalry-ish than anything serious.

Mega Blooper

the world is getting ugly and we did it again
kiwifarms.net
Tony accused Joani of ‘doorstepping’ him so she’s posted footage which actually appears to be a former associate (victim?) of Tony’s dodgy business dealings attempting to get Tony to answer a debt of £25,000 he claims he owes.

Tony looks and sounds like a stout school headmistress and the other guy (Harrop?) the prefect who has to carry her bags.

Link

I’m amazed this thread is so quiet tbh, Tony never ever stops delivering content.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Tony accused Joani of ‘doorstepping’ him so she’s posted footage which actually appears to be a former associate (victim?) of Tony’s dodgy business dealings attempting to get Tony to answer a debt of £25,000 he claims he owes.

Tony looks and sounds like a stout school headmistress and the other guy (Harrop?) the prefect who has to carry her bags.

View attachment 745977
Link

I’m amazed this thread is so quiet tbh, Tony never ever stops delivering content.
I have never seen a stout school headmistress with mens size 12 feet. :lol:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino