Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Mr Blobby

Non-Binary, Demi-blob, Cis blobs don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
I don't think is Haddock, more likely to be a random rent boy, to service the laydee's needs

kikkomanfan

kiwifarms.net
When did Tony’s case against the Mail on Sunday come before Coppel? Was it Coppel who heard the case? But Tony has nothing to do with the blog?
IIRC Tony sued the Mail on Sunday. Too lazy to look it up but I think it's a different entity to the Daily Mail. I would imagine that he's name dropping the Judge because High Court actions usually get assigned one at the start of a case and he's had sight of the papers, much like he had before the Farrow hearing so he could keep chanting unpleasantries about Court 37. Given that there's only 3 parties who could have fed him the papers and it wasn't Farrow or the high court, it's fair to assume that Big Iron is/was enabling that blog's harassment.

Last edited:
X

XD 991

kiwifarms.net
I see Big Steph is spreading shit around Harry The Owl and Joni Walsh.

He’s obviously got a heightened testosterone level from his “victory” in court that he thinks he can take on anyone. If Walsh is a freelancer, she probably works through her own limited company and part of the terms and conditions of engagement is that the company has a certain level of insurance. So if Tone does instigate legals against her she’d probably claim on her insurance.

I’m surprised Farrow didn’t operate in this way.

Faggot Harrop looks shit scared in that video.

I do wish the press would use some more realistic pictures of Tone. The photoshopped ones he posts himself are borderline “passing”. Upclose and personal without filters and Mac make up, Tone is a truely horrific Troon.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
What in fresh hell? Where are the fucking police protecting this woman?

Caroline Farrow speaks the truth about transgenderism, something transgender activists like Stephanie Hayden can't handle, so in retaliation they hate and troll Caroline. The politically-correct authorities and courts won't do naff all about the abuse Caroline is receiving so not to appear transphobic. It's a sign of the times unfortunately.

Last edited:
X

XD 991

kiwifarms.net
More FUD from Bjg Steph. As a REAL Lawyer :-) Tony should know that Walsh can take whatever pictures she wants in public, and this freedom trumps totally Tony’s hurty feeling and his LADYlike sense of “harassment”.

He’s batshit crazy

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
Tony accused Joani of ‘doorstepping’ him so she’s posted footage which actually appears to be a former associate (victim?) of Tony’s dodgy business dealings attempting to get Tony to answer a debt of £25,000 he claims he owes.

Tony looks and sounds like a stout school headmistress and the other guy (Harrop?) the prefect who has to carry her bags.

View attachment 745977
Link
Stephanie criticises Walsh's "minions" dress code yet turns up for court in filthy trainers. :lol:

I’m amazed this thread is so quiet tbh, Tony never ever stops delivering content.
Stephanie criticises Walsh's "minions" dress code yet turns up for court in filthy trainers. :lol:

This is the partner of the bloke who approached Hayden outside court yesterday..

GameOfTroons

kiwifarms.net
Can someone update with latest @PhatBayo tweets? They're VERY interesting,. I'd do it but I'm new here and haven't learned how the archive thing works.

plasticone

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino