Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Tony accused Joani of ‘doorstepping’ him so she’s posted footage which actually appears to be a former associate (victim?) of Tony’s dodgy business dealings attempting to get Tony to answer a debt of £25,000 he claims he owes.

Tony looks and sounds like a stout school headmistress and the other guy (Harrop?) the prefect who has to carry her bags.

View attachment 745977
Link

I’m amazed this thread is so quiet tbh, Tony never ever stops delivering content.
"Tony looks and sounds like a stout school headmistress and the other guy (Harrop?) the prefect who has to carry her bags."

Watch out! headmistress is wielding her cane. :o

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Her jaw is square in the photo taken on Caroline's doorstep yet slim and ladylike in her night-out and Twitter profile photos, I'm going to guess that somebody is a dab-hand at Adobe Photoshop. Stephanie is 46 yet trying to look like a UwU 18 year old girl.

Tangaroa

kiwifarms.net
Her jaw is square in the photo taken on Caroline's doorstep yet slim and ladylike in her night-out and Twitter profile photos, I'm going to guess that somebody is a dab-hand at Adobe Photoshop. Stephanie is 46 yet trying to look like a UwU 18 year old girl.
Really not a dab hand, two minutes of amusing analysis showed classic schoolboy errors from Mr Doubtfire. Besides obvious narrowing and the old Gaussian Blur trick:

Removed the near-monobrow with a clonestamp, no shadows and a vertical end to the right brow. Poor.
Removed crows feet under left glasses lens but forgot that they extended even further than the frame. Poor.
Either completely fucked up narrowing lips or has developed a nasty virus. Poor either way.
Attempt to sculpt jaw resulted in lines on shirt suddenly not being horizontal and a weird bump on the jaw. Poor.
Narrowing arms with clone stamp is just an unforgivable mess. Poor.
Covering up chest hair and freckles fucked up his attempt to give himself a cleavage. Cleavage or chest hair must have been a tough decision. Poor.
And women have earlobes too Tony, trying to remove yours just gave a raggedy edge and didn't make you look any less manly. Poor.
Jury is out on whether he has a weird fucking nose in reality or he fucked it in photoshop.

I demand a withdrawal of the allegation that he is a 'dab hand' at photoshop.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
skeptikat (the lady who got punched at speakers corner by troons) went to the trial. This thread got mentioned in Hayden's court motion, claiming @Gengar is caroline farrow :story:

https://www.peaktrans.org/blog-hayden-vs-farrow-a-view-from-the-public-gallery/
http://archive.li/Iz2W7

I suppose I should mention another allegation by the claimant, though this one is so preposterous that I’m almost embarrassed for Hayden. Apparently, there was an Instagram account set up to mock Hayden called ‘Troon of the Bailey’. I’d never heard of it before the hearing, never saw it and it no longer exists. Hayden suggested that Caroline was behind the account and also that she was a poster on the Kiwi Farms forum where there is a mammoth thread dedicated to Hayden in their ‘lolcows’ section. There wasn’t a scrap of evidence to connect her with either and I have no note of whether the judge even bothered to comment.

In contrast, a grotesque website called ‘Tombstone Teeth’ or some such thing, which was set up to abuse, harass and taunt Caroline, did publish information that must have come “from the claimant or those to whom he unwisely entrusted information”, said Ms Jones, while making it clear that it was not actually Hayden’s blog. Indeed, Hayden had strongly condemned the site. By remarkable coincidence, it disappeared on the day of the hearing.
pretty lame that the judge granted the injunction. he didn't seem to know the difference between email and twitter.

His decision was to award Hayden the interim injunction against Caroline on the basis of the volume of tweets (or maybe he thought they were emails?) that Hayden claims she made within a specific timeframe of a few days in April, while asking for a voluntary undertaking from Hayden which, as I understand it, pretty much mirrors the injunction in all relevant aspects. As Posie Parker amusingly observed later that day, “Fancy taking someone to court to basically get an injunction on yourself.” If all he wanted was for Caroline to stop tweeting about him, he could have offered a deal to stop tweeting her if she agreed to reciprocate but he wouldn’t do that because he is after something more and perhaps this case will actually go to trial. I certainly hope there is no out-of-court settlement and I’m sure Hayden wouldn’t want one. No, really!

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net
skeptikat (the lady who got punched at speakers corner by troons) went to the trial. This thread got mentioned in Hayden's court motion, claiming @Gengar is caroline farrow :story:

https://www.peaktrans.org/blog-hayden-vs-farrow-a-view-from-the-public-gallery/
http://archive.li/Iz2W7
Hayden knows nothing of what it is to be a woman and wouldn’t look out of place in a team of road-digging navvies. As I listened to this hulking scallywag claim to be a woman, it struck me – and not for the first time during his testimony – that he was the very personification of the term ‘legal fiction’. Standing a few feet away from where the petite Caroline Farrow was sitting, looking stunning in a red dress with her blonde hair hanging loose, the contrast between them seemed cruel and if he’d been a decent sort, I would have pitied him. But by bringing her to court, Hayden invited the comparison.
:lit: Love British TERFS!

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. This woman looks incredibly British. Beauty Parlor would probably rip her apart for her dye job alone.
View attachment 750258
Caroline does look British as fuck - but given that she is in her mid forties, has five young kids, and also the worlds troons breathing down her neck everyday, I’d say she looks fine.

Mr Blobby

Non-Binary, Demi-blob, Cis blobs don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
Steph's legal knowledge knows no bound.

The hulking legal eagle even knows how the British honors system works as the Troons plot to get Sharon Davies MBE removed for dis-service to Troons, because you know disagreement transphobia.

• Informative
Reactions: Kit Kat

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. This woman looks incredibly British. Beauty Parlor would probably rip her apart for her dye job alone.
View attachment 750258
see, here is the problem with the internet. You could crop a pic of anthony similarly and it would be hard to appreciate the size difference between an average man and an average woman IRL. I didn't know if this thread covered this or not, but hayden showed up at Farrow's house to personally serve the papers to her. It was fucking creepy. Caroline refused to sign and took a pic of him through the glass. She really does have reason to fear for her safety because this guy has a history of violence and is clearly obsessed with her specifically.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino