Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
see, here is the problem with the internet. You could crop a pic of anthony similarly and it would be hard to appreciate the size difference between an average man and an average woman IRL. I didn't know if this thread covered this or not, but hayden showed up at Farrow's house to personally serve the papers to her. It was fucking creepy. Caroline refused to sign and took a pic of him through the glass. She really does have reason to fear for her safety because this guy has a history of violence and is clearly obsessed with her specifically.
What? I was commenting on the terf writer jilling off over Caroline's looks and taking a shot at Bongs in general as I have a tendency to do. Tony is the size of and looks like a rugby player. He'd be intimidating to any normal person. You can still get hurt even if you know how to handle yourself. The best fight is the one you don't get in.

Zeebie

kiwifarms.net
I do wish the press would use some more realistic pictures of Tone. The photoshopped ones he posts himself are borderline “passing”. Upclose and personal without filters and Mac make up, Tone is a truely horrific Troon.
No filter can fix that schlumpy way his hefts his bulk when he waddles down the street...

• Agree
Reactions: Kit Kat

themanfromuncle

kiwifarms.net
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. This woman looks incredibly British. Beauty Parlor would probably rip her apart for her dye job alone.
Not sure how looking incredibly British is a criticism or why her dye job on that particular day months ago (the still is from a TV appearance) matters. She looks good to me and the point of describing her was obviously to rub Hayden's ugly navvy face in the contrast between them.

The Gay Banana

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how looking incredibly British is a criticism or why her dye job on that particular day months ago (the still is from a TV appearance) matters. She looks good to me and the point of describing her was obviously to rub Hayden's ugly navvy face in the contrast between them.
She's a middle aged mother of five, don't know what people expect her to look like. She has dyed blonde hair, unless you see her the few days after the dye job you're going to see her roots.
She looks a million times better than ol' tree trunk neck Tone and any other troon anyways.

break these cuffs

hit the three wheel motion
kiwifarms.net
Spotted the Bong. My mistake, I assumed the pic was from the court appearance. Going to a formal appearance such as on television with roots like that is trashy.

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net
I've seen Caroline on the TV, I know everyone's different and the like, but I think she's absolutely beautiful. I'd imagine her husband does too and her kids.
Hayden on the other hand looks like some one painted Shrek pink and put him in a pant suit and bad wig.

I truly believe that is the driving force behind the Troons. They despise women because women are everything they desire. It's jealousy and male entitlement.
That's why any tiny excuse is latched upon by the Troons to silence women, which is dumb, it's women they should be looking up to and aiming to be like to gain support and mentorship.

Want to be a lawyer, study at the feet of a lawyer.
Want to be a doctor, learn from those before you.
Want to be a woman? Bully and silence then and don't listen to them.. it's just stupid.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Steph's legal knowledge knows no bound.

The hulking legal eagle even knows how the British honors system works as the Troons plot to get Sharon Davies MBE removed for dis-service to Troons, because you know disagreement transphobia.

View attachment 750386
They've really got it in for Sharron Davies because of her common-sense views on transgenderism in sports, they are almost like a pack of hyenas going for the kill. How long will it be before Sharron gets hauled to court and charged with transphobia?

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
they are almost like a pack of hyenas going for the kill
They've probably got a sense (correctly, in my view) that trannies-in-sports might just be the issue that pushes people too far and triggers some claw-back of the absurd privileges trannies have been granted in recent years. They're probably hoping if they can silence some of these early critics they can prevent John Q. Public from joining the chorus.

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net
They've probably got a sense (correctly, in my view) that trannies-in-sports might just be the issue that pushes people too far and triggers some claw-back of the absurd privileges trannies have been granted in recent years. They're probably hoping if they can silence some of these early critics they can prevent John Q. Public from joining the chorus.
To this end, I'm going to suggest that the.troons do strip Sharon of her status.
I can only imagine the media coverage and how many eyes would be opened in an instant. Over in the UK I get the feeling she's a bit of a national hero, the press would go to town with it.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Over in the UK I get the feeling she's a bit of a national hero, the press would go to town with it.
Correct. The British public love our Olympians. Dame Kellie Holmes, Paula Radcliffe, Sharon Davies, Linford Christie etc- all have a huge amount of respect. They’re seen as national heroes and there’s a weird class thing as well - most of our Olympians are from more modest backgrounds (as opposed to our public school * educated ruling class) so there’s a lot of identity with Joe public.

* note for non Brits. Public School is actually very posh private exclusive school. What you call public school is what we call state school.

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
Correct. The British public love our Olympians. Dame Kellie Holmes, Paula Radcliffe, Sharon Davies, Linford Christie etc- all have a huge amount of respect. They’re seen as national heroes and there’s a weird class thing as well - most of our Olympians are from more modest backgrounds (as opposed to our public school * educated ruling class) so there’s a lot of identity with Joe public.

* note for non Brits. Public School is actually very posh private exclusive school. What you call public school is what we call state school.
More clarity re British Schools:
State Schools - schools funded by the government out of general taxation.
Public Schools: these are privately run schools (usually with charitable status) that parents have to pay to send their children to: open to all if you can afford it.
Private Schools: same as Public Schools, but entry is restricted to pupils who fulfil a certain criteria, for example only the children of people in the military can attend.

kikkomanfan

kiwifarms.net
I've got to admit, our Anthony has been doing a good job of controlling his natural desire to be an obnoxious bloke in a wig on Twitter since last week's hearing.

Pretty good result for Caroline so far since she doesn't have to put up with threats and abuse from the FlyingLayman and his sockpuppets.

If they go for Sharron they will get Dame Kelly and a host others giving the slap back Sally Gunnell is likely to step in and I suspect Linford Christie would get quite mouthy about it as as well. They have all been very restrained so far but LC has been noting the racism in some of the Trans mantras

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
I've just been told that the Solicitors Regulation Authority has asked Hayden to remove from Companies House any mention of himself as a lawyer/solicitor. Can anyone corroborate this?
Previously Anthony’s company had a SIC designation of “solicitor”. Someone (ahem) has obviously complained because the SIC designation is now a generic “Head office activities”

plasticone

kiwifarms.net
I've just been told that the Solicitors Regulation Authority has asked Hayden to remove from Companies House any mention of himself as a lawyer/solicitor. Can anyone corroborate this?
Previously Anthony’s company had a SIC designation of “solicitor”. Someone (ahem) has obviously complained because the SIC designation is now a generic “Head office activities”

View attachment 755155
View attachment 755154
Indeed. Contrast the SIC with that listed in Google's cached page from 3 April (archive)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino