Dramacow Anthony George Halliday / Steven Hayden / Stephanie Hayden / JudicialCat / FlyingLawyer73 / srh2018 - Middle-aged tranny "lawyer" who will call the cops on you if you misgender him.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
If they go for Sharron they will get Dame Kelly and a host others giving the slap back Sally Gunnell is likely to step in and I suspect Linford Christie would get quite mouthy about it as as well. They have all been very restrained so far but LC has been noting the racism in some of the Trans mantras
Why not introduce a new Olympic sports event for manly transexuals, drag-racing?

Mega Blooper

underwear shop cat
kiwifarms.net
Good luck to Haddock trying to unseat a sitting SNP MP over twansphobia! I see she is also a QC barrister, doesn’t seem likely Tony will want to take his chances against her.

Reactions: Kit Kat

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
Tone is still spreading the “Lawyer” bullshit with regard to a police officer blocking him. Perhaps, the serving rozzer doesn’t want to be associated with a delusional, crazy idiot with a chequered history with the law ....
18BB4DC7-3599-4167-AF27-7250CC1E9E92.jpeg

• Informative

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Tone is still spreading the “Lawyer” bullshit with regard to a police officer blocking him. Perhaps, the serving rozzer doesn’t want to be associated with a delusional, crazy idiot with a chequered history with the law ....
View attachment 758297
Taking a holiday in Chernobyl and getting his brains nuked by radiation, it's no wonder he's gone crazy.

El Gordo Ramsay Sex Dwarf

Eaten by a badger (allegedly)
kiwifarms.net
Violating the rules that you had to agree to before entering the Zone I see. Supposed to be covered up in long sleeved shirts etc.
I'm going there next week, might ask the guides if they remember him or his antics.

Buttholepiercer

kiwifarms.net

Isn't there some rule that stops people talking bs that may sway proceedings in the UK courts?
So something like this is designed to get the troony fucker sympathy.

It must know that any one beyond their little twitter feed thinks they're an absolute jackass surely?

Oh dear god.

That's it people, pack up the truck, shoot the dog, close down the homestead, this planet ain't worth living on no more.

basilthebear

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758628

Isn't there some rule that stops people talking bs that may sway proceedings in the UK courts?

It must know that any one beyond their little twitter feed thinks they're an absolute jackass surely?
You
View attachment 758628

England and the rest of the UK needs to put Anti-SLAPP laws together.

TMYNS

TransMeister
kiwifarms.net
Big Steph has been busy bothering the courts again. Our hero is exhausted after a day harassing trannie haters. But not too busy or exhausted to post a heavily photoshop selfie
9894ACED-9818-49EB-B78C-D341C08D28F1.jpeg

A closeup reveals a dandruff problem for our hero:

940468E6-F49F-4AC6-89D6-7655A2A69E05.png

It seems faggot Harrop is getting some trannie-activist tractionnon the podcast circuit, and I bet it’s why Tone is attempting to become an “activist” for the Troon cause.

Kit Kat

kiwifarms.net
Big Steph has been busy bothering the courts again. Our hero is exhausted after a day harassing trannie haters. But not too busy or exhausted to post a heavily photoshop selfie
View attachment 759416

A closeup reveals a dandruff problem for our hero:

View attachment 759417

It seems faggot Harrop is getting some trannie-activist tractionnon the podcast circuit, and I bet it’s why Tone is attempting to become an “activist” for the Troon cause.
"A closeup reveals a dandruff problem for our hero:"

Are you sure it's not the Travis Perkins value finishing plaster?

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
I keep trying to follow this thread, but every time I get very confused. All the court actions, weird secret Twitter codes, rumour mongering from our hero that never comes to anything, every single thing to do with whatever's happening to Caroline Farrow (and how did Tony get involved with that anyway?) ... what the fuck is happening? And holy shit Morgane Ogre now, what a horrific pairing .

Does anyone feel like doing a recap/Stephanie's greatest hits compilation?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
I keep trying to follow this thread, but every time I get very confused. All the court actions, weird secret Twitter codes, rumour mongering from our hero that never comes to anything, every single thing to do with whatever's happening to Caroline Farrow (and how did Tony get involved with that anyway?) ... what the fuck is happening? And holy shit Morgane Ogre now, what a horrific pairing .

Does anyone feel like doing a recap/Stephanie's greatest hits compilation?
I've followed it for a long time and the recent stuff has been pretty confusing. considering some of the weird behavior from recently joined posters, tinfoil hat says confusion may have been part of the goal; occam's razor says that anyone who'd be in a position to know tony IRL is probably also pretty spergy so who knows.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Steph and Haddock discussing one of Steph's parody accounts, @ Realladylawyer:

View attachment 766603View attachment 766604
Harrop was saying they were given some info about the account, then invited random people to send in more definite proof it's who they think it is, and then conveniently received the email of the person behind the parody account and it's a real address rather than a throwaway. It's beyond obvious they're either being trolled or are just flat out lying.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino